[3.14] 61 Million Sirus DPS Cyclone Slayer | 2H Axe | Full content | Videos

The build is fairly tanky, especially if you go for the health nodes while sacrificing damage.

You get to 7k life, which will allow you to strut around the map without worries of things kabooming you.

Furthermore, if you want to play without dying, you can easily achieve that if you are careful with the map mods as I stated in the guide.
Did you crafted the big boy axe? tips maybe pls
Build could've been better and stronger.

Most of your equipment slots such as Rings and Boots went for elemental resistance and wasted a lot of potential damage modifiers
"
areyouabc a écrit :
Build could've been better and stronger.

Most of your equipment slots such as Rings and Boots went for elemental resistance and wasted a lot of potential damage modifiers

Well, the gear isn't ideal, since I didn't had time to farm everything to make it perfect.

Regarding the elemental resistances, I have almost no over max resistances, and this build isn't aimed to be a glass cannon. I personally prefer to kill enemies WHILE staying alive, but it doesn't mean that one cannot opt to go paper mode. I personally don't have an awesome enough hideout to enjoy respawning as much.
another 20th thousand repeat, reset, patch, and do as everything worked fine as expected.....
cu next disconnect
ahm, ok ,tried everything, was very patient, ... ok cu next league maybe...
why u pref 83+ ilvl fleshripper when it gives u only 25 weight for t1 physical.
"
dan166 a écrit :
Pls can u post a guide how to farm 700 exalts fast :P

Quarry ultimatum farms 100 or so chaos a hour if you don't have enough maps and sell your jewlers orbs and such.
"
TybcioMonster a écrit :
why u pref 83+ ilvl fleshripper when it gives u only 25 weight for t1 physical.

Well, the number shows what you need to have in order to attempt to have the ideal Axe.

t1 physical only appears from level 83, so the axe needs to be 83.
You can alteration until you roll that T1. Could be 1000 alts, could be 3000 alts but it's achievable.

As I stated before, you should first aim for a good axe, since you will be able to clear all content, then go for the super-duper bragging rights axe as a side project so to speak.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires