[3.14] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Champion | Ultimatum | Path of Exile 3.14

"
Blood rage gives att. speed, you could also buy a cheap watcher's eye with the increased attack speed while affected by precision mod.
Also, you can take the "berserking" node on the passive tree or "lust for carnage" if it is in your reach.

So I have some attack speed jewels and can work towards the berserk node. But with the slight changes don't we skip the lethal vanity jewel for chainbreaker? or would both chainbreaker and berserker to make it work in tandem? My cyclone is around 9aps, but blade fury is struggling, relooking at the numbers in pob the build only reached around 5.5 with a perfect paradoxia, and apparently im at only 5ish aps
Dernière édition par JesusIsBIack, le 1 juin 2021 16:40:03
When should I switch from a general slam build to this set up? I just tried at 48 with 4 links and it doesn't feel good.
Hello, is this build SSFHC viable?

is there indepth leveling guide?
I am suffering some solid mana problems. To the point I can't use pride at all and have to constantly sip mana flasks. Is there a part of the build that I keep not noticing which fixes this issue? I have enl. supp. lvl 3 But can't currently afford lvl 4 (only reason I dont have it)
"
Devildogsilence a écrit :
I am suffering some solid mana problems. To the point I can't use pride at all and have to constantly sip mana flasks. Is there a part of the build that I keep not noticing which fixes this issue? I have enl. supp. lvl 3 But can't currently afford lvl 4 (only reason I dont have it)

Hello

Do you have small cluster jewel with “ disciple of kitava “ ?
hey any ideas why general cry blade flurry is not granting me frenzy charges through blood rage?
"
RustyPwnerz a écrit :
hey any ideas why general cry blade flurry is not granting me frenzy charges through blood rage?

To get frenzy from blood rage you need to deliver killing blow with cyclone

Mirage wariors not proc on hit or on kill effecys

Medium cluster gives all charges ( endurance/frenzy/power) when you warcrie
Hey, how do you craft those boots?
"
diego_garber a écrit :
Hey, how do you craft those boots?

I just bought elder base and alt spam until i get thw forify then aug and regal and search for harvest augment

I suck at crafting so maybe there is a better way to get them
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires