[3.13] 190M+ One Shot Discharge. Slayer Discharger.

Discharge is one of if not my most favorite skill in the game. I always liked the idea of having a skill that expended charges for a BIG HIT. So i set out on a goal to make a 1 shot boss killer with Discharge.

This is my 4th build of the league and had a decent amount of currency to spend on the build. So i would highly advice against attempting this as a first character. I have yet to attempt a budget version but dont see why it could not be done.

Overall the build has performed much better than i expected and is extremely satisfying to one shot bosses or boss phases. Definitely check out the videos i have attached if you're interested.

Current PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/8vEj4jav
100% Crit with over 800% Crit multiplier

Build mechanics and charge generation
Spoiler
The main reason i chose Slayer was purely because of the ascendancy Masterful Form which makes your endurance charge limit equal to your frenzy charge limit. So by adding +1 Maximum frenzy you also get an endurance charge.

That same logic was applied in the use of Badge of the BrotherHood which does exactly what Masterful form does but matches Frenzy charges to Power charges.

By combining Masterful Form and Badge of the Brother Hood together you now gain +1 Frenzy and Endurance Charge whenever you add +1 Maximum power charge. Which really simplified scaling the build and saving skill points as all you need now is to stack as much Maximum Power Charges and you gain the other 2 along side it.

The addition to Replica Farrul's Fur from 3.12 really made it possible to use Masterful Form and Badge of the Brother Hood together as generating endurance charges was a painful process before or required items like Voll's Devotion Agate Amulet.

The idea is to use Replica Farrul's Fur to generate our Frenzy and Endurance Charges via Aspect of the Cat linked to Less Duration Support, Awakened Swift Affliction Support and Windows of Opportunity passive tree nodes. This makes swaping between Cat's Agility and Cat's Stealth under 2seconds which is the cooldown of Discharge meaning we always have maximum Frenzy and Endurance charges every Discharge

As for generating power charges it is done via Power Charge on Crit on Discharge and Storm Brand which is purely for generating Power Charges for single target fights.

By combining all these things together i was able to get +11 total Power charges in the build which inturn gave me 11 Frenzy and Endurance Charges for a total of 33 Charges with a +1 Maximum Power charge helm. Otherwise 30 total if you opt for 6+ Link helm set up.

Skill Links
Spoiler
Chest: Discharge + Power Charge on Critical Support + Elemental Penetration Support + Awakened Elemental Focus Support + Hypothermia Support + Concentrated Effect Support. I swap Concentrated Effect Support for Trinity Support for mapping.

Helm: Less Duration + Awakened Swift Affliction | Divergent Dash + Anomalous Second Wind Support.

Gloves: Summon Skitterbots + Zealtory + Anomalous Precision + Enlighten4 Support

Boots: Storm Brand + Power Charge on Critical Support + Increased Critical Strikes Support + Arcane Surge

Weapon 1: CWDT + Immortal Call | Clairty

Weapon 2: Divergent Berserk + Enhance4 + Elemental Weakness

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Big tip in min-maxing Wise Oak's is to try and balance your resistances to be the same and because all resistances are the same the flask grants 15% penetration and 10% damage reduction to all 3 elements.

Jewels
Spoiler

Pantheon
Spoiler
Major: Soul of the Brine King
Minor: Soul of Yugul

PoE Ninja

Videos

Current goal is to get atleast 10 of my jewels with "10% reduced reflected elemental damage taken" and coupled with Soul of Yugul minor pantheon will net 125% reduction making my toon immune to elemental reflect with increased effect of modifiers via atlas bonus.

First build guide so please let me know if i need to add more information on anything i just threw together what i could think of.

Edit: Made a fair few changes to the build from last version still need to update few things but its rocking over 190+ mil per discharge now!
IGN: Evilisgeh | Ptouyoubasket
Dernière édition par Nitty, le 2 mars 2021 00:13:32
Dernier bump le 2 juin 2021 11:03:08
Change name of this build, will be more popular
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okZVwbq9Ggc

i want to try but i don't like self cast .... and leveling meh <
Dernière édition par Polopiryn, le 27 févr. 2021 13:13:52
Cool build, very interested in copying this, one question though. How do you get all of those jewels, did you craft or buy them as it seems that there is hardly any on trade.
"
TheRandyLoveBox a écrit :
Cool build, very interested in copying this, one question though. How do you get all of those jewels, did you craft or buy them as it seems that there is hardly any on trade.

Mixture of harvest crafted and bought from trade.

Since discharge is tagged fire cold and lightning you can widen the search and add global crit multi too.
Ahh that makes more sense, i noticed you have 11 power, frenzy and endurance charges but i can only seem to get 10. Do you mind giving me a rundown on how to acquire all 11.

Btw sick rings, must have cost a fortune.
"
TheRandyLoveBox a écrit :
Ahh that makes more sense, i noticed you have 11 power, frenzy and endurance charges but i can only seem to get 10. Do you mind giving me a rundown on how to acquire all 11.

Btw sick rings, must have cost a fortune.

To get +11 you need +1 Maximum Power charge mod on helm via Warlords influence otherwise +10 with discharge setup on helm.

Dernière édition par Nitty, le 28 févr. 2021 21:25:14
How tanky is this build and roughly what is the cost?
"
jackals1234 a écrit :
How tanky is this build and roughly what is the cost?

Build is fairly tanky nothing insane but if you check out my a9 shaper vid i ate his slam and survived https://youtu.be/hITl2U1IMZI?t=113.

As for costs the core uniques is the chest and amulet which at the moment will set you back nearly 100ex. I have yet to make a budget version but i can already see it will lack severe quality of life.

The +1 power charge rings are over 70ex+ each but are not needed. If i remove the rings from my PoB im still well over 150M per discharge average which will 1 shot bosses and boss phases.

The rares were crafted but for what i was going for required a decent amount of currency cant recall exact numbers but easily 50+ex. Will have to add a crafting section to the guide if people are interested.
Dernière édition par Nitty, le 1 mars 2021 20:44:32
Thanks a lot for sharing your build, I am level 81 and having a lot of fun ( I think discharge is my new favorite skill).

Only have one question, Do you think a +1 power charge helmet is a must if you are not using 2 rings? I crafted one similiar to yours but got area of effect instead of conc

"
iNotSpeak a écrit :
Thanks a lot for sharing your build, I am level 81 and having a lot of fun ( I think discharge is my new favorite skill).

Only have one question, Do you think a +1 power charge helmet is a must if you are not using 2 rings? I crafted one similiar to yours but got area of effect instead of conc

Definitely not a must. I actually get more damage from the crafted helm without the +1 power charge. The only way to improve it would be crafting on one of the new bases but it would be VERY VERY minor.

You can also try looking at some precursor rings, a well rolled one of those is easily better than a +1 implicit rare. The only issue will be balancing resistances but with so many endurance charges its not so bad.

Nice job on the helm, you can still opt for conc effect later on if you wanted by crafting keep all suffix and add remove influence or keep suffix reroll prefix harvest crafts.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires