3.13 Updated Shrapnel Ballista Build-League Starter+Boss Killer+Good Clear Speed

What are you using for mana? I place one or two totems and instant oom
"
What are you using for mana? I place one or two totems and instant oom

You either need a mana flask or -mana cost on your rings. I'm running both for now.
Jun---Eleron is the only way to get the -to non channeling skills. Maxed out -9 to each ring and neck ballistas are 3-4 mana each
After getting our impale nerfed in ascendency a good way to bring this back is to work in a Watcher's eye with "impale gets 2 additional hits while pride is active"

To do this expect to spend 13ex+, mandatory need the - to non channeling+enlighten lvl 3.
Pride+dread banner+ either blasphemy or flesh/stone...cant run both.

The benefit is a massive increase in dps.
Hi just started this build looks fun.. any new hint etc? thanks btw
How does the char stay alive. There seems to be a lack of life regen from various locations so without flask charges you will be jumping town to get back to full life faster. I have now played with it and defeated sirus at awaken 5 which was ok, only few deaths. I think I will do another build with the equipment and without totems / ballistas. Don't want to waste my well spent money on arborix and bunch of other items :)

the non-channelling rings is a must, it helps to run with the build.
thank for this build, currently i can up to 9 totem artillery with ignite and fire damage. (can swap to cold, lightning, poison, bleed)

AOE from totem can help leveling fast no need to melee monster just place totem and walk away.
Can not be love.
What stats i need to look in rare bow to replace arborix? Is it even worth it?
Dernière édition par raz0r94, le 2 mars 2021 01:38:10
Made it to lvl 44 in SSFHC Gauntlet.

Its a good build, easy to lvl with. 100% league starter friendly

4 link and got to 5 totems was pretty safe.

Until I got to Doedre, killed me before i could get totems up :(
where's the PoB?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires