[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

you guys think this is better than impulsa?

if so what should i craft on it?
"
Schluckauf a écrit :

Craft "Gain 9-10% of Max Life as Extra Max Energy Shield"

Double T2 crit is a bit sad and coloring it is going to be a pain though.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Schluckauf a écrit :

thanks, i didnt think about the socket colors.

maybe i should stay with inpulsa then

"
Schluckauf a écrit :
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
Schluckauf a écrit :

thanks, i didnt think about the socket colors.

maybe i should stay with inpulsa then

Yeah I would stick with Inpulsa. You really want to get the defensive bonuses from a rare chest, that's what makes a rare inevitably stronger than an Inpulsa. Specifically the Offering Effect and Bench crafted "Life as Extra ES" mods.

Attack crit and extra curse(force this one easily) are the next priority.
Sooooo

I've invested quite good into this build and i gotta say it feels really good.
I really dont know what i can improve on aside rares with better stats and that would cost me a fortune...

Is a watchers eye with discipline+ zealotry mod worth it and if so which one would you recommend?

My next plan would be to get a ring with a lot dexterity so i can get a corrupted eye of innocence with either inc max res or chance to block spell damage/ increased zealotry/discipline effect.

Dont know if its worth it tho.

Have been lucky with the Volatile Dead :)

Would be selling my gear btw. Dont feel like playing this league anymore.
Hit me up ingame if anyone decides to buy something IGN: LessGOPop
Dernière édition par Shepherd_ArK, le 29 mai 2021 11:35:51
I'm playing this build and is so awesome.
Last night i have bought the Replica Duskdown, but i've not noticed a really massive damage boost and i have less survaiability. I crafted a flask with freeze immunity, changed increased crit with hypotermia but it's like was something wrong. Before with Martyr i can do almost anything, also with replica duskdown but i think that the freeze immunity is so strong.
i tried to put all in POB and with mi gear i have a little damage boot with all astral connection, it verifies not always. 18 ex, in my opinion, are too much for a 30k damage boost for the final DPS.

Some advice?

"
FlyingColt a écrit :
Last night i have bought the Replica Duskdown, but i've not noticed a really massive damage boost and i have less survaiability. I crafted a flask with freeze immunity, changed increased crit with hypotermia but it's like was something wrong. Before with Martyr i can do almost anything, also with replica duskdown but i think that the freeze immunity is so strong.
i tried to put all in POB and with mi gear i have a little damage boot with all astral connection, it verifies not always. 18 ex, in my opinion, are too much for a 30k damage boost for the final DPS.

Some advice?

Ideally you'd craft cannot be frozen on your boots (we get chill immunity from Wrapped in Flame)

Replica DD has massive attack crit which means less investment in the tree specifically. More points to work with for pushing a second cluster tree etc...

I do mention that Martyr really is totally fine for all content. Replica is more for those who are trying to really minmax the build or are playing with Detonate Dead instead.
"
Gryphenprey a écrit :
"
FlyingColt a écrit :

Some advice?

Ideally you'd craft cannot be frozen on your boots (we get chill immunity from Wrapped in Flame)

Replica DD has massive attack crit which means less investment in the tree specifically. More points to work with for pushing a second cluster tree etc...

I do mention that Martyr really is totally fine for all content. Replica is more for those who are trying to really minmax the build or are playing with Detonate Dead instead.

Ok thank you!

I think i will return to a better Martyr that i can afford, and some other changes. More constant DPS and better survaiability with les investement. I have not so much time to play and can't min/max builds. Need a good damage and good survaiability with some compromises
I'm getting one shot by shaper - I know my items aren't the greatest, I'm just kinda in a standstill with what to upgrade next. I got 18ex atm and not sure what my best route would be. Any tips would be greatly appreciated
For some reason my energy shield leech doesn't seem to be working. Any help appreciated.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires