[3.13] BLEED BOW GLADIATOR Build 2021 EDITION. League starter & All CONTENT viable!

"
BoNEcrSHa a écrit :

I finally got Lioneye's Fall, hella fun seeing things pop!

Anyways, I get your example, but doesn't something look odd to you?

You said, without glancing blows, you get 100% dmg if you're hit, and 0 dmg if you block. So, let's say the average is 50% dmg.

With glancing blows, you get 100% dmg if you're hit, and 65% if you block. So, say the average dmg is 82.5.

Are we using some health on block mechanic, too, somewhere?

"average" is not correct here.
75% block is huge, it's like 100%. So you constantly mitigate all damage by 35%
Without high block you can get a one-shot easily, with or without glancing blows.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
Jerem1ahJones a écrit :
"
yumrukcan a écrit :
Hi,

İ have some hesitations about this build because it seems expensive and people say the dmg is not good without a good bleed bow. So my question is is a 5l decent bleed bow viable for start and better than a cheap 6l unique like lioneye's glare?

using Angryroleplayers POB Link:

5l 170pdps bleed bow 100c
split arrow 5l 246,637 bleed dps

6l lion eyes 2ex
6l split arrow 328,529 bleed dps

6l infractem decimation bow 30c
6L split arrow 353,479 bleed dps

I don't think it is worth it to go for 6l lioneye's or a 5L bleed bow. You can get a cheap decimation and do more damage. 20 chrome on average to get 2red and 4 greens.
And you need life reg to handle the cannot leech life. I'm using vitality aura for the moment.

Killing trash is not the problem though. It is the single target dmg with puncture, so you need a 6L setup with puncture but that is still not even close to the 4L with assailum. Assailum is super expensive the first 10 days but then drops hard after 14 days it will be 10c.
I am currently using a 1c geofri's crest as a helmet, that helps with my resistances and the 1+ socketed gems lets me use a cheap enlighten gem. I think I will do fine till yellow maps but for red maps I think Assailum is mandatory.

Bleed bow is obviously nuts but even a bleed bow will not help much if we don't use an Assailum. And if we have an Assailum then any bow with good phys dps will do tons of damage.

Thanks for the great explanation! So assailum is the most important item in this build as i see. i wonder if the clear and dmg will be ok for red maps if i use an 6l infractem and assailum while i farm currency for ryslata's coil and a good 6l bleed bow.
"
Angry_Roleplayer a écrit :
"
BoNEcrSHa a écrit :

I finally got Lioneye's Fall, hella fun seeing things pop!

Anyways, I get your example, but doesn't something look odd to you?

You said, without glancing blows, you get 100% dmg if you're hit, and 0 dmg if you block. So, let's say the average is 50% dmg.

With glancing blows, you get 100% dmg if you're hit, and 65% if you block. So, say the average dmg is 82.5.

Are we using some health on block mechanic, too, somewhere?

"average" is not correct here.
75% block is huge, it's like 100%. So you constantly mitigate all damage by 35%
Without high block you can get a one-shot easily, with or without glancing blows.

Oh, I see, this is the 1 shot protection, that makes sense. Thanks!
Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS
"
Valant a écrit :
Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS

Well, why would it? Chance to bleed and increased duration got nothing to do with dps ?
Dernière édition par Marthuk, le 20 janv. 2021 12:46:40
I'm lvl 89 so far with a 5L puncture, 6L split arrow and a lioneye's glare. However I feel my damage is extremely lacking. I know I need an Assailum for bossing dps but I struggle even against rares.
I've resorted to using Crimson Dance temporarily to boost my single target dps until Lioneye's fall and Assailum's prices drop to a more affordable level.

In the meantime, does anyone have advices on how to to boost my dps even more against rares? I only have a 3ex budget.

Thanks in advance
"
yumrukcan a écrit :
"
Jerem1ahJones a écrit :
"
yumrukcan a écrit :
Hi,

İ have some hesitations about this build because it seems expensive and people say the dmg is not good without a good bleed bow. So my question is is a 5l decent bleed bow viable for start and better than a cheap 6l unique like lioneye's glare?

using Angryroleplayers POB Link:

5l 170pdps bleed bow 100c
split arrow 5l 246,637 bleed dps

6l lion eyes 2ex
6l split arrow 328,529 bleed dps

6l infractem decimation bow 30c
6L split arrow 353,479 bleed dps

I don't think it is worth it to go for 6l lioneye's or a 5L bleed bow. You can get a cheap decimation and do more damage. 20 chrome on average to get 2red and 4 greens.
And you need life reg to handle the cannot leech life. I'm using vitality aura for the moment.

Killing trash is not the problem though. It is the single target dmg with puncture, so you need a 6L setup with puncture but that is still not even close to the 4L with assailum. Assailum is super expensive the first 10 days but then drops hard after 14 days it will be 10c.
I am currently using a 1c geofri's crest as a helmet, that helps with my resistances and the 1+ socketed gems lets me use a cheap enlighten gem. I think I will do fine till yellow maps but for red maps I think Assailum is mandatory.

Bleed bow is obviously nuts but even a bleed bow will not help much if we don't use an Assailum. And if we have an Assailum then any bow with good phys dps will do tons of damage.

Thanks for the great explanation! So assailum is the most important item in this build as i see. i wonder if the clear and dmg will be ok for red maps if i use an 6l infractem and assailum while i farm currency for ryslata's coil and a good 6l bleed bow.
I'm running red maps now with a 6L Lioneye's, no Assailum yet. Clear is fine. Bosses take a while, but I haven't run into any problems there yet other than how long it takes to grind them down. Haven't run any of the really difficult bosses yet - no Kitava, for instance.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I love your builds for it's tankyness, although this build is too expensive to me.

Love that you don't encourage ppl to craft their bows as RNG can be a real pain in the ass without Streamer RNG.)
Wheres the POB? Cant find it in any of the 1,000 links
"
exguerrero a écrit :
Wheres the POB? Cant find it in any of the 1,000 links

read the sections in the start post.
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires