"
Kross0m a écrit :
"
Casie0046 a écrit :
Please nerf Aurastacker

[Removed By Support]

but its op and its stealing my fun
Dernière édition par RoryF_GGG, le 8 déc. 2020 16:31:31
What's wrong with turning in divination cards?
Why is there no npc for them?
dont call me normie cuck :( i just dont do challenges
FUN!
never done an off league event,this one looks like fun.
outdated sig
"
CatInTuxedo2 a écrit :
What about Marauder?

"
Marauder: Rust of Winter, Ashes of the Sun, Blood of Summer, Thunder of the Dawn, Remnant of Empires.

Seems like a bunch of fun, cant wait!
Please please PLEASE keep this as an alternative leveling option to the story, I HATE having to slog through the story every league, a few times, sure but it is the biggest detractor for me to keep playing, knowing that I have to trudge through that thing over and over. It's a good story, but I don't need to do it EVERY TIME, I don't want an auto-leveled character or anything, but GOD being able to do it like this rather than via story would be amazing. Just let us level in infinite delve and then once we reach level X or whatever just pop us out with access to maps with all the story stuff marked as complete. You could even force drop or destroy stuff from the infinite delve if you must, just for the love of god give me an alternative leveling option. I am sick to death of running the story!
"
Casie0046 a écrit :
"
Kross0m a écrit :
"
Casie0046 a écrit :
Please nerf Aurastacker

[Removed By Support]

but its op and its stealing my fun

They are not stealing your kills or maps, are they? It's not really an MMORPG, so just mind your business and do your maps. Or play SSF and you won't care about aura stackers.
Dernière édition par RoryF_GGG, le 8 déc. 2020 16:31:06
What build to play? :/ i want some icy stuff :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires