[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

"
jinhaoxuan a écrit :
"
ssinss a écrit :
Hi , pulverise is 15% less attac spedd , change the gem for another ?

Maybe change pulverise to fortify gem, and change boots to tailwind. We can get 10aspd with every charges up, 20rage, and berserk up.

Edit: Ok i forgot that fortify cant be triggered on player. Maybe other gem would be better like faster attack for example.
I did some calc on pob and if we swap pulverize to faster attack and abyssus to devotos, with charges up and berserk up i got 11.74 aspd but with berserk down but 45 rage i got 10.14 aspd.
With flesh and stone nerfed, i think we need to drop blood and sand and it will be great dps loss as well.

The Flesh and Stone mana cost increase seems quite manageable at least for my setup as you can just level up precision more and that almost covers not taking Blood and Sand as I didn't have 100% hit chance. It's a great point that Pulverise reduces attack speed so it should be replaced. I'm quite interested in Concentrated Effect as it seems to be around 18% more damage over Faster Attacks even if you can't reach S6 anymore (I can with berserk on, 27% more damage) and 15% over the current pulverize in the current situation. I don't know how big effect the reduced AOE will have but dropping Blood and Sand makes it only -3. Will probably be more of an optional boss swap.
ancestral protector for more attack speed and bossing?
"
wishdropper a écrit :
"
Br0kenW1ng a écrit :
(Please correct me if I am wrong) but i don't believe the Mirage Warriors now channel for a duration of 0.6 seconds (previously 1 second) will make a sigificant impact on the build. maybe early before you get enough attack speed.

I made some calculations and don't know if it's correct but here it is. Attack rate for this build is 7.96/s which means per attack requires 0.13s. Now with the nerfs mirage warriors need 0.13*6=0.78s to reach full charged release. GGG only allow 0.6 channel duration so mirage warriors will disappear without reaching full charge. We need 10.0/s attack rate to make that happen. Yeah this nerf is kinda big but not gonna kill the build. It's still strong and playable.

Managed to hit 10.1 attack rate with couple changes: https://pastebin.com/mafdErDd
Any good ideas what to replace Chainbreaker with after it got hit?

Probably doing the Champion version of this build as I prefer tankiness over the speed and damage of Berserker.
"
wishdropper a écrit :

Managed to hit 10.1 attack rate with couple changes: https://pastebin.com/mafdErDd

Just wanted to point out that that 10.01 is only for clearing because of the boots enchant. Single target will still be pretty bad because APS is 9.45 if you uncheck "Have you killed recently?", preventing the dudes from ever reaching the huge DPS boost from maximum charges. Also, 10.01 APS is in my opinion a bit too close for comfort to the breakpoint of 10.00. Can easily see that resulting in not every close reaching 6 stages.

Wouldn't a simple gem switch be the best counter to the nerf? Without Pulverize reaching 11+ APS is pretty easy.

Honestly, the damage is overkill anyways while clearing, so could do something like "(Awakened) Increased AOE" for clearing and switching in "Conc. Effect" for endgame bossing. That would result in easily reaching 11-12 APS while also even boosting the single target damage and clearing aoe. Only downside is having to switch the gem every now and then when you do a conqueror or Sirus or whatever.

At least that was my plan when I read about the nerf:

- Switch Paradoxica to have attack speed instead of crit chance
- replace Pulverize with "inc aoe" or "conc effect"
- prioritize a bit of attack speed on the rare jewels

With just those changes I should be around 11-11.5 APS which is more than enough to reach full stacks BF. Also gained a bunch of single target DPS while losing some clearing damage which will be unnoticeable.

Always open to other suggestions or maybe I have overlooked another downside?

EDIT: Another way to go would be to change Vaal Ancestral Warchief to Ancestral Protector. A bit bigger DPS loss but relying on that for bossing should be fine. Impossible for clearing tho. Maybe we don't need to get to full stacks for clearing? Something to test I guess.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 14 avr. 2021 20:32:26
Biggest downside is going to honestly be the uptime of the general's cry minions being less than half the time. The fastest warcry recovery without dumping redblade is 1.17 seconds and that's using a hunter base hand axe.

Unsure of how much the dps drop on my cheapo version is going to be but I would bet that it will preclude running any delirium orbs on t16 maps comfortably. Might even make tier 14-16 maps rippy which sucks cuz it was super cheap to make.

Deidbell is dead imo as low life is now half life so it's worse than Abyssus if you rely on leech at all.

Still will run the cheap version to start league. I can't see the drop being so dramatic and if attack speed is the problem that can be dealt with partially.
General cry nerf or no? New list in annoucment changed and updated gems is without general cry ^ ^
Dernière édition par Demoniszek, le 15 avr. 2021 04:36:46
"
Demoniszek a écrit :
General cry nerf or no? New list in annoucment changed and updated gems is without general cry ^ ^

The gem itself wasn't changed so it doesn't show up in that list. Only thing changed was the behaviour of the mirage warriors.
Dernière édition par Mecielle, le 15 avr. 2021 11:04:19
They last .6 seconds instead of 1 second making blade flurry much less likely to hit the max stage before they poof. Fixable but limits items that can be used to a degree.
I thought they lasted the same amount of time, but charged skills like blade flurry for only .6 seconds instead of 1 second when attacking? -- nvm I didn't read the skill gem properly
Dernière édition par S0ulKeep3r, le 15 avr. 2021 13:36:28

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires