Winners of the Hideout Competition

amazing work
"
Ydoum a écrit :
Dreams of having an exalted stress-ball shattered in an instant. Maybe one day. As much as I would love to have some PoE merch, living on the old continent means that shipping costs alone would probably be more pricey than the items themselves. Add customs to the equation and it's definitely, sadly, not worth it :(

"
marcolool a écrit :
I made a super detailed heist hideout that could beat those easily, its even on the hideout post... unlucky for me that didn't win, maybe I'm bad (or just put 50 decorations on the hideout and get to top30

50? Here, take a look at just my central area:

Every single piece of paving, rubble, piping and cabling was put in a way so they don't collide with each other. And that's just a fraction of what it took me to design my hideout - don't get me started on how much I spent on making sure different water levels don't clip with various doodads. That was a real struggle.

The above is not a complaint for me not getting my dream reward. It's purely a response to the aforementioned "50 decorations" speculation.

its not about winning the contest. its about taking part of it. some countrys give even medals to kinderkarten and schools children for last place. so they wont feel being cast aside as a losers. everyone is winner.
you just wait till those new events. we will get some mtx portal effects. and chance to win some uber usless unique sword.
but farmed items will be deleted.

can of beans might fix your bad mood tho.
fk archnemesis.
the screenshots for mine are really weird, a lot of decorations are missing, that is not how it appears ingame...
"
TallBird a écrit :
the screenshots for mine are really weird, a lot of decorations are missing, that is not how it appears ingame...

I'll gladly take the t-shirt off ya if you don't like it. :)

wait, that came out wrong.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
SuperDrop a écrit :
its not about winning the contest. its about taking part of it.

I beg your pardon? Are we just giving away participation trophies to everyone now? How are people supposed to learn from failures then if they don't experience it? There's no problem with being competitive about it.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
MLGonthorian a écrit :
"
SuperDrop a écrit :
its not about winning the contest. its about taking part of it.

I beg your pardon? Are we just giving away participation trophies to everyone now? How are people supposed to learn from failures then if they don't experience it? There's no problem with being competitive about it.

you are already winner if you did take part of it. its reward is called "having fun" and showing rest of community what have you done :D
and im wrong person you ask that question from.
fk archnemesis.
Dernière édition par SuperDrop, le 23 nov. 2020 20:27:40
Mighty impressive HOs by all. Skilled artists at work. GGG, put some of these guys on the payroll for POE2.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Grats to all the winners... but wish we had "no mtx" category, first 2 winners are literally on an MTX tileset (which is extremely advantageous because it's a blank plane with low light) and the 3rd one while being on a non-paid tileset I'm pretty sure has automaton decorations and stuff.

Therefore, I can't use any of them myself. :(

I'd love a category of "no cash shop HO or decor used" so we can appreciate these creations and maybe import them for ourselves!

Also if only Hideout Showcase website would stop filtering out hideouts that use league totems (challenger trophies) from the "no mtx" section...
Good work bois
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Some of these are really cool for sure.

Lots of paid-for madcap build supplies in Twilight in the Vashj'ir, heh. Where is the P2W police?!
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires