[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

ok ty
what would be the appropriate gear for zana simulacrum ?
Dernière édition par redjo, le 5 nov. 2020 04:41:00
"
redjo a écrit :
ok ty
what would be the appropriate gear for zana simulacrum ?

By Zana Simulacrum I assume you mean the 300 splinter Simulacrum?
2M DPS and 6K life should be enough.

Stopping with runs for this league, next league again (:
My final Sirus time I got a week ago - 1:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faJrB4EWkZk
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 5 nov. 2020 06:00:51
Thanks for the guide! I had an ez time leveling with it and am just getting rolling into maps. Things are fun so far, as I start to buy stuff should I go for the belt and the aul's uprising first? I already have an explody chest and paradoxica

Aul's is 26ex right now, anyone know how stable that is?
Dernière édition par teknik1200, le 6 nov. 2020 01:36:16
https://pastebin.com/8Ch0Wp3b

This is my kinda scuffed 20ex ish build. I still have some ex, maybe 5? 15ex if I sell the rest of my crap... Where should I look for upgrades next, aside from levelling?

Thanks!
"
teknik1200 a écrit :
Thanks for the guide! I had an ez time leveling with it and am just getting rolling into maps. Things are fun so far, as I start to buy stuff should I go for the belt and the aul's uprising first? I already have an explody chest and paradoxica

Aul's is 26ex right now, anyone know how stable that is?

Glad to hear that (:

Rather go for the belt - you can use a rare amulet instead for now.
Aul's price is probably going to stay like that now and I should guide more alternative paths because of it : I

"
mojadu a écrit :
https://pastebin.com/8Ch0Wp3b

This is my kinda scuffed 20ex ish build. I still have some ex, maybe 5? 15ex if I sell the rest of my crap... Where should I look for upgrades next, aside from levelling?

Thanks!

Definitely another Thread of Hope, better shield & flasks.
Not playing 3.20 - just a sm0l break, builds are still fine.
How do we use BF, reave and double strike at the same time? DS in boots, reave in chest and where is the BF?
You don't. BF is a 6L alternative to Reave if you want it. Reave + DS is just fine if you don't want to go through leveling another 6L set-up.
"
GreyLensman a écrit :
You don't. BF is a 6L alternative to Reave if you want it. Reave + DS is just fine if you don't want to go through leveling another 6L set-up.

Thanks, I already have glad 91 just gotta respec
I meant the gems for a 6L BF, which of course you can just buy.

But, yes, if you have a 91 glad and a bit of currency, this is a very easy build to set up. The 2 ex version is quite solid as a budget alternative. (Very tanky and just enough dps to not be too frustrating.) Scaling up from there has a lot of fun decisions if you like to evaluate bang for buck on gear.
Bout time you put out another reave guide. I've caught you a few times in global5 and we chatted.

I'll try it out on the cheap side and see how she feels. I've played pretty much straight mage-like builds this league.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires