[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Im liking this build more than I thought I would. I have been trying to balance survivability with damage. The Enfeeble on gloves was my latest upgrade and it made a big difference I think.

My question is: what is the fastest way to level up? I really need 6+ more levels to get the build where I want it. Or should I just keep mapping (Im in yellow maps still).

Thanks
"
DeathPunch79 a écrit :
Im liking this build more than I thought I would. I have been trying to balance survivability with damage. The Enfeeble on gloves was my latest upgrade and it made a big difference I think.

My question is: what is the fastest way to level up? I really need 6+ more levels to get the build where I want it. Or should I just keep mapping (Im in yellow maps still).

Thanks

Just run your Atlas until you have at least 100 completion which you need anyways, then run T16 maps for currency or 10C per rota for Harbinger which is 1 rota per level 89 > 92 and 2 rotas or so 93 > 94.

I personally levelled 89 > 91 with Beachhead and 91 > 95 with sextanted T16 20% - 80% Delirious.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

1) Ryslatha is very much worth it.

2) I'm sometimes testing different things :P

3) Start with a better amulet / talisman and then get the Ryslatha

When I hear it, I want it !

About the stats, you mean all near max, and for "less Minimum Physical Attack Damage" 30 or 40 ?
Dernière édition par _Netdiver, le 26 janv. 2021 13:00:44
"
_Netdiver a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

When I hear it, I want it !

About the stats, you mean all near max, and for "less Minimum Physical Attack Damage" 30 or 40 ?

It's most important to get the "More Maximum Physical Damage" up as high as possible, with catalysts it goes up to 48, I took this because it was the cheapest while also had near max life.

Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Hey!

in your "3 Mirrors of Kalandra - 2 Weeks into Heist" picture you are using farrul's fur and a rare foil, would you recommend that over a explody chest + a good paradoxica?
"
Larokan a écrit :
Hey!

in your "3 Mirrors of Kalandra - 2 Weeks into Heist" picture you are using farrul's fur and a rare foil, would you recommend that over a explody chest + a good paradoxica?

Nope, alternatively you can get non-curse aura effect which should be like 15-20% more damage.

Something 500 pdps + crit foils can outclass Paradoxica but you might as well invest in other gear for that price tag.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Tiralel a écrit :
Hey, first of all thanks for the build I had great fun so far but as a new player I have some questions about the gear :

1) I saw you upgraded your belt to Ryslatha's but if I do so I'd kinda struggle to keep all my resistances at 75+, is Ryslatha's only situational ?

2) I also saw you changed your gloves is this for bosses speedruns or another reason ?

3) I'd like to upgrade my build a bit damage wise, do you have any advices ?
(I understand if you can't answer that last one tho)

thank you in advance for your answers !

Thanks for the reply :), what would be a better amulet ? something with resists to be able to equip the Ryslatha's or just more physical and crit multi ?
Some tips from me:
- other skills are better for leveling and maybe early maps because of a small monster density and problems to keep 8 stacks
- I was unlucky with drops (first ex in T15) and had to push reds with gear a bit worse than your day 2s. I had troubles, especially with Maven buffed bosses. Find better gear and carefully watch map mods before red maps.
- Frost bomb in cwdt helps with high regen on bosses.
- Dash is better than whirling blades but requires 1 more socket and feels better with movement speed on boots.
- build really gets better with gear
- you can get some nice talismans for cheap with 60 crit multi, phys, hp, some res and a useful anoint.
- you can get curse as a synthesis implicit on gloves and a ring (cheap)
- event if paradoxica does not give a huge dps boost in pob it will get better with upgraded jewelry with high added phys
I played bleedbow bow to t15, then swap to this build. I had lake 15ex total, and i could do t16 with this build. But something was wrong, i died once in awhile and the build was really slow farmer. Then i read the blade furry part with second body for infused channeling, and i was thinking hey how a cyclone, then i need to swap only one gem. OMG cyclone fucking destroys maps versus reave and now i die much much much less. I can do like 3 t16 with cyclone while reave does one. Guys drop the multistrike and reave, and replace them with infused channeling and melee to physical dmg. Thank me later. Rest keep same as this build says. Sick build!
"
masterburger1 a écrit :
I played bleedbow bow to t15, then swap to this build. I had lake 15ex total, and i could do t16 with this build. But something was wrong, i died once in awhile and the build was really slow farmer. Then i read the blade furry part with second body for infused channeling, and i was thinking hey how a cyclone, then i need to swap only one gem. OMG cyclone fucking destroys maps versus reave and now i die much much much less. I can do like 3 t16 with cyclone while reave does one. Guys drop the multistrike and reave, and replace them with infused channeling and melee to physical dmg. Thank me later. Rest keep same as this build says. Sick build!

I'm not agree with you. The problem with your clearspeed is that you don't have an explody chest. Cyclone is much slower because you don't take passive skills on AOE. I tested the cyclone on several maps, including the T16 80% Delirium, its clear speed and AOE are much less. In addition to this, I want to say that for the cyclone, you need another armor with -15 mana cost of skills.
Here's my current gear.
Dernière édition par scheichi, le 26 janv. 2021 19:15:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires