[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hi, after we leveled and finished campaign and get our Thread of Hope, which tree nodes should we regret and spec into?

Could you do a step-by-step, for newbie players like me, things like these can get a bit messy.
"
Kimahri a écrit :
Hi, after we leveled and finished campaign and get our Thread of Hope, which tree nodes should we regret and spec into?

Could you do a step-by-step, for newbie players like me, things like these can get a bit messy.

I'll do that within 24h or so, I have some other minor build changes to upload as well.

If you're curious about my Sirus speedrunning setup then here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/Uw4uBQ7P
It's 83M Sirus DPS at 5K life.

I've got 1:23 once but I think I can go 1:19 - I'll upload a video once I've got a run at least faster than the current :P
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 24 oct. 2020 08:54:42
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Vashombie a écrit :
Sweet build! Why not brutality though? That seems to be one of the highest dps gems.

Replacing what?

"
Grimribz a écrit :
This is nice.

Thank you : ]

Ruthless. I guess it doesn't matter much I was just curious!
"
Vashombie a écrit :
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :
"
Vashombie a écrit :
Sweet build! Why not brutality though? That seems to be one of the highest dps gems.

Replacing what?

"
Grimribz a écrit :
This is nice.

Thank you : ]

Ruthless. I guess it doesn't matter much I was just curious!

That's a good question!

I use Ruthless because of the stun but Brutality is also good!
I will be changing it on VDS clones and also the BF setup is slightly different.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Is it possible to go cyclone with this instead of reave? if yes how much will it affect the dps? Reave feels kinda clunky to me.
IGN - Slayonara
Gear

About to start this on a ~45ex budget, let's see how it goes :)
hi, you have like 40mil pob dps and i have like 23, can u check what i miss to be so far apart pls? :) i know i have HH equip but thats not the 17 mil dps missing from ryslat
Dernière édition par Chmplen, le 24 oct. 2020 21:48:40
"
MakaveliPT a écrit :
Is it possible to go cyclone with this instead of reave? if yes how much will it affect the dps? Reave feels kinda clunky to me.

Yea, you can try any and every non-slam melee skill with it!

"
Gear

Looks good but you should use a rare amulet with physical damage and crit multi instead of carnage heart. Carnage heart is a huge bait and does barely anything.
Total leech has barely any effect on you - it's just normal leech, while maximum leech increases your cap how fast or much you leech.

"
Chmplen a écrit :
hi, you have like 40mil pob dps and i have like 23, can u check what i miss to be so far apart pls? :) i know i have HH equip but thats not the 17 mil dps missing from ryslat

3 levels lower, worse jewels, worse shield, no awakened Gems & no Ryslatha. Ryslatha is A LOT of damage.
Dernière édition par Kiss_Me_Quick, le 25 oct. 2020 04:02:08
"
Kiss_Me_Quick a écrit :

"
Gear

Looks good but you should use a rare amulet with physical damage and crit multi instead of carnage heart. Carnage heart is a huge bait and does barely anything.
Total leech has barely any effect on you - it's just normal leech, while maximum leech increases your cap how fast or much you leech.

Yeah the plan was to originally go a rare amulet, but unfortunately I ran out of money so just threw something cheap in :)

Hopefully can change that around soon.

Edit: Just kidding, fixed it :)
Dernière édition par Detrites, le 25 oct. 2020 05:23:17
"

At the other end here. I had a 44 Glad sitting in standard and used the free respec. Only needed to change a couple pieces of gear to finish leveling. Smoother and more damage than the old build.

@Kiss: Because this is a solid build for new players and can easily be done as league start, I think it would be worth making the guide more new player friendly as you have time. It sounds like you have that in mind, which is great.

Thanks for doing this. I've never really found a melee build I liked. Hoping this will be the one.
Dernière édition par GreyLensman, le 25 oct. 2020 10:50:38

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires