[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Hi, i'm playing this as a league starter and i just hit maps.

I've never played a melee build before so i find it pretty hard to scale(POB shows 22k dps).

I'm only lvl 70 with ahn's might and some poor gear otherwise.

I'm really enjoying the playstyle so far, and i've been lucky enough to find a divine, but im unsure what items i should focus on buying first?

https://pastebin.com/gAkdn7Z3

Thanks for this build guide!
the build is good fuck and high cost i do not recommend it for start
"
troels99dk a écrit :
Hi, i'm playing this as a league starter and i just hit maps.

I've never played a melee build before so i find it pretty hard to scale(POB shows 22k dps).

I'm only lvl 70 with ahn's might and some poor gear otherwise.

I'm really enjoying the playstyle so far, and i've been lucky enough to find a divine, but im unsure what items i should focus on buying first?

https://pastebin.com/gAkdn7Z3

Thanks for this build guide!

the first items to buy that i reccomend with 1 DIV are:
1.Paradoxica Inc Phys, AS Unique monster, Chance to Impale 50/60c(U NEED 212 DEX for paradoxica)
2.6-Link Body Armor
3.Abyssus (max 42% phys DMG taken)
4.Ryslatha Coil (normal roll 30/35c)

then just buy items with life and res (try to buy Add Phys DMG to Atk on rings, amulet and gloves).

If your Resistances are capped i suggest the Totem Boots (Dawnstrider), they are a good DMG Boost (i go to 106K to 163K in Hideout).

And yes, this is a fine starter but the problem is the league mechanic is bad for melee-build.

Dernière édition par EmilianoUbaldi, le 31 déc. 2022 19:45:10
I've played this build before and enjoyed it a lot so gave it another shot this league as a 2nd character. Invested a good 35+ div but so far I'm very disappointed. My PoB comes to around 10m dps. I'm still missing some bits and pieces (better steel rings, vulnerability, unnatural instinct, levels on awakened gems) so 15-20m seems achievable while staying under 50div investment. Still, somewhat dissapointed that with such budget it was a huge struggle to get the required resistances, accuracy and attributes together without missing out on possible dmg upgrades (more phys to attacks, vulnerability).

The main thing I have a problem with is that you're very reliant on temporary buffs and the moment you lose them your character feels very clunky and slow.

When you enter a map and don't have any frenzy charges, vaal reave stacks and no rage you feel quite weak. Once you get going it feels good for clearing. I'm using the dawnstrider boots but constantly spawning the totem to even have a decent feeling leap slam in a map is annoying.

Still also applies to bosses. Starting instanced bosses without any charges etc is painful and if you ever die getting back into the fight can get tricky.

The build is fairly tanky and combined with the slayer leech I do fine in moderately juiced t16 maps. However, the same problem appears here. If you lose your totem buff your leap slam is suddenly much slower and this can easily get you killed.

If anyone wants to check my character to see if I missed any important parts that might help the build feel better, please have a look:
https://pastebin.com/cA1dbXY6

I will play this for a bit longer and invest a bit more.
I think The Saviour has more potential then Paradoxica.
I tried this:

The Saviour
Legion Sword
Unique ID: 5b3f792f6db4d820c3f5cefbca54a4cf8d87dafb994a0993ad718a0cf546356d
Item Level: 80
Quality: 29
Sockets: R-G-R
LevelReq: 62
Implicits: 2
7% increased Attack Speed
Melee Hits have 10% chance to Fortify
Triggers Level 20 Reflection when Equipped
150% increased Physical Damage
Adds 17 to 45 Physical Damage
9% increased Attack Speed
9% increased Critical Strike Chance
Corrupted

"
Phifas a écrit :
I've played this build before and enjoyed it a lot so gave it another shot this league as a 2nd character. Invested a good 35+ div but so far I'm very disappointed. My PoB comes to around 10m dps. I'm still missing some bits and pieces (better steel rings, vulnerability, unnatural instinct, levels on awakened gems) so 15-20m seems achievable while staying under 50div investment. Still, somewhat dissapointed that with such budget it was a huge struggle to get the required resistances, accuracy and attributes together without missing out on possible dmg upgrades (more phys to attacks, vulnerability).

The main thing I have a problem with is that you're very reliant on temporary buffs and the moment you lose them your character feels very clunky and slow.

When you enter a map and don't have any frenzy charges, vaal reave stacks and no rage you feel quite weak. Once you get going it feels good for clearing. I'm using the dawnstrider boots but constantly spawning the totem to even have a decent feeling leap slam in a map is annoying.

Still also applies to bosses. Starting instanced bosses without any charges etc is painful and if you ever die getting back into the fight can get tricky.

The build is fairly tanky and combined with the slayer leech I do fine in moderately juiced t16 maps. However, the same problem appears here. If you lose your totem buff your leap slam is suddenly much slower and this can easily get you killed.

If anyone wants to check my character to see if I missed any important parts that might help the build feel better, please have a look:
https://pastebin.com/cA1dbXY6

I will play this for a bit longer and invest a bit more.

The most important thing you are missing is the vulnerability ring.
Unnatural instinct is good but not mandatory.
If you have currency you can buy the 2 awakened gems already LVL 5 (for me is too much time to level those) and add 20% quality.
Then you should cut the 10 points like the image below,
swap the 2 points on proj dmg to cold and light res and take the jewel socket.
With the remaining point you can take what you need:
-life,
-ele res(prismatic skin),
-accuracy(eagle eye),
-damage(jewel socket near Blade of Cunning or the 2 remaing point on Disemboweling node).

Add the Panopticon enchant (verdant,indigo,opalescent oil) on the amulet,
take a jewel with atk dmg leeched as mana (image below is an example),
and add quality on the belt with abrasive catalyst.

TREE

JEWEL

Dernière édition par EmilianoUbaldi, le 4 janv. 2023 18:08:52
Thanks @EmilianoUbaldi! I've added the Panoptican enchant in the mean time but especially the mana leech jewel is a good idea. I was running the proj dmg nodes in anticipation of getting the Unnatural Instinct but I might indeed as well swap them to the resistances.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Quick question sorry this is my 2nd league, how are you getting fortify
the build is good I made all the content of the game one fuck and how the build is melee for you to put damage is very expensive
"
YakimatoSeix a écrit :
Quick question sorry this is my 2nd league, how are you getting fortify

Fortify Mastery on the Skill Tree

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires