[3.13] FaceTank Everything 9 ex Crazy DMG / DEFENSE Durimon's Lancing Steel (Updated)

"Yeah GGG Nerfed my build again." lol...

BUT, like always, I renewed it to be same as before or even a bit stronger dps and defense.

Still less than 10 ex budget, without a major change.

Check out video to see how good it is and details and POB on my homepage

Video

(All awk.9) Pheonix one-shot tanking, minotauer, chimera tanking, T16 Harbinger SHOWER, Conqueror Melting, Sirus Melting and Tanking, 10 bosses, Maven Tanking:

https://youtu.be/-aaRDHGrt0Y

POB and Guide:

http://durimon.com/3-13%eb%91%90%eb%a6%ac%eb%aa%ac-%ea%b0%95%ec%b2%a0%ea%b4%80%ed%86%b5-%eb%a6%ac%eb%89%b4%ec%96%bc-10%ec%97%91-%ec%9d%b4%ed%95%98-%eb%af%b8%ec%b9%9c-%eb%aa%b8%eb%b9%b5-%ea%b0%80%ec%84%b1%eb%b9%84/

---------------------[ver. 3.12]-----------------------------------------
"Are you gonna nerf this again, GGG?"

Ok, now I have time to write short guide for this build.

This build is one of the most satisfied builds I've ever made.

It has great balance between dmg/defense and fun to enjoy new stuff GGG prepared for us with steel skills.

Every time I upload high efficiency builds like this, GGG nerfed build-related mechanics or skills.

I was really furious about GGG's dumb buff-nerf back and forth change on my ball lightning mine. Nerf can be done anytime for better play. But, it should be done in careful manner. Not like "I buff cuz it seems little bit weak / I nerf cuz it seems too strong."

I hope this build does not get nerfed so that casual light users can do every contents without difficulties.(Not all users play a game more than 10 hours and earn more than 100 ex every league. we need an high efficiency build for those who work and play game certain limited time.

Budget: only 9 ex

Video

FaceTanking awk.8 Sirus 4th phase "Die Beam", Melting conquerors, Super Fast mapping, Facetanking Phoenix, Hydra(including bubble), Chimera, Minotauer...etc:

https://youtu.be/wk3ZMCSfu18

POB Link : https://pastebin.com/40ii1xZJ

(Frost Shield and Sniper's mark not shown on pob. Lv.8 FS is on gloves with CWDT. As for checking new gems that's not appeared on POB, refer to gear and passive showcase on my video above.)

Note (!Important!)

Large and Medium Cluster Jewels

The cluster jewels I use in my build are all sold in trade, much faster than I expected. So, I will give you an important tip to make those jewels and save currency.

1.Make Sure you have item lv. 50 ~ 67 large cluster jewel base before you slam chaos orbs. Also, Chance to get feed the fury and martial prowess gets increased when you use 10% attack damage base.

2. It only costs 10 chaos or so to make medium cluster jewels. Use alter in this case.

3. Feed the fury is necessary. But the other node you put on large cluster jewels (martial prowess) is not necessary if you keep your accuracy 100% on main hand. Therefore, you can just stop slamming chaos if you have any mod with attack dmg / attack speed that applies to my build. As for accuracy, if you are rich enough, you can get enlighten support lv.4 and lv. up precision a bit more.

Important Things You Should Be Aware of:

1. This build’s defense mechanics are partly based on infinite life leech/recover which means that you MUST HIT enemies to be almost immortal. Make sure you hit enemies when you want to facetank everything.

2. Call of Steel not only ‘explodes’ enemies in an area but also boosts up dmg enormously, which means you need to push Call of Steel even when you want to melt bosses faster.

3. I recommend you to drink all flasks at once when you jump into bunch of monsters. Since you push an hotkey (CS) other than right-mouse button(Lancing Steel), it may be difficult to drink each flask separately. my viewers and I attached a small wooden stick you get after having an ice cream bar. This one helps you push 12345 at once.

4. Keep using leap slam in order to get 2 additional projectiles from bel-timber sword.

5. How-to-play is simple: 1) you see a big group of monsters, 2) leap slam to middle of them as you drink all flasks, 3) as you land on ground, click Lancing Steel once or twice, 4) Right after clicking, you push Call of Steel hotkey, 5) you will see whole screen gets cleared. then jump around to search for other monsters 6) When you are to fight boss, lay ancestral protector and vaal anc. warch. together close to bosses, 7) Just leap jump to boss or bosses, drink flask, face tank bosses. If seems a bit dangerous, push vaal molten shell. All done!

6. DO NOT CHANGE ASCENDANCY NODES! Also, don’t change passive nodes if possible.

7. WEAR SAVIOR SWORD ON OFF-HAND! This should not be the main hand weapon.

Mana Issue

1. Like me, it’s good to have at least total 60% mana regen. on your gear and cluster jewels for leap slam. If that’s not possible for some reasons, there are two alternatives:

1) non-channeling skill mana cost reduction in crafting bench (amulet and ring)

2) blood magic on leap-slam (not recommended though since anything that affects hp can result in survivablity.

2. You won’t have to worry about mana for lancing steel because of lion armour you are wearing. Just don't fire lancing steel for nothing. Defense is great enough not to worry about getting killed while fighting bunch of monsters. Just use the skill only when you see enemies to hit. (See video and how I play plz.)

Skill Gem Note

1. vaal ancestral warchief is just for better culling strike by having two totems at once. If you think it’s not necessary, you can take it off. (But it works well)

2. Precision lv.1 is for future upgrading. I was thinking of having a nice watcher’s. That’s why it’s there. And also, for those who doesn't have martial prowess on large cluster jewels.

3. Make sure you have the same lv. of CWDT and lv. of linked skills. If you lv up linked gem more, it won’t triggered.

4. If you are rich and have no problem with dex requirement, get awakened brutality and vicious projectile to upgrade.

Item Note

1. Implict (fractured) mods are not that important. If you cannot find any thing that has accuracy and attack speed, just get any. It won’t make a big difference. BUT! make sure you get 100% accuracy on main hand and at least 96% on offhand.

2. The other gloves I’ve shown on video – corrupted one with vulnerablity – is good for boosting up general dps. But, this build is to facetank everything which means you constantly get hit by monsters. Therefore, monsters will be affected by CWDTed curse (in my case sniper’s mark) anyway. The corrupted gloves are particularly good when you do 100% delirium maps.

3. The more Chaos Resistance you have, the easier Sirus hunting becomes. But, it’s expensive to get high life/res/chaos res. items, and I facetank Sirus only with -25% chaos resistance. So, it’s up to you to get extra more chaos resistance later.

4. Accuracy is important in any life leech based build. Therefore, get it on your helmet, ring and amulet if possible. The higher is the better of course.

Jewels Note

1. Only Feed the Fury is important on large cluster jewel. Another you take should be anything that applies to this build’s dps. For example, attack speed and attack damage.

2. If you don’t have martial prowess on large cluster jewel, you will lack accuracy slightly. In this case, get some on helmet, ring, amulet.

3. If you cannot find life/crit multi/+2~3 life gain rare jewels, just get life/crit multi/attack speed ones.

4. Make sure you have high no. of call of steel speed on lord of steel jewel. This one reduces delay in using CS.

5. When you get a good watcher’s take off one rare jewel and wear it.

Flask Note

1. Mods on flasks are important. Buy it or make it as mine.

2. Someone was interested in using bottled-faith that I usually avoid using. So, I tested it with jade flask switched, and I could still face-tank everything. But, you have to remember that you are losing 3000 armour and 90~100% increased armour from it. I guess this may result in unlucky death somewhere. It’s up to you rich exile!

Other Stuff

1. Bel-timber sword functions same as 400 dps jewelled foil. If you are to pull out more dps, you can get 450~500 dps jewelled foil instead of bel-timber.

2. If there’s more to put, I will later. Thanks.

For Questions

Durimon Twitch : https://twitch.tv/durimon

Dernière édition par bluewelkin, le 27 févr. 2021 03:19:25
Dernier bump le 15 avr. 2021 10:39:20
Great guide, I learned quite a lot by time traveling to the future
"
buttcommander a écrit :
Great guide, I learned quite a lot by time traveling to the future

Great sense of humor!! Thanks for time travelling and reading my guide. I am working now. I will write more when I get home. :)
Dernière édition par bluewelkin, le 15 oct. 2020 23:56:43
HELLO Durimon.

I am a big fan of you.

Looking forward to your new guide :)

Be safe.
"
LG정근우 a écrit :
HELLO Durimon.

I am a big fan of you.

Looking forward to your new guide :)

Be safe.

Thank you!
do you have some leveling guide? thanks for the build
"
Dassort a écrit :
do you have some leveling guide? thanks for the build

no, not for this league. just clear the act with one with nothing build, which is the fastest way to do, and switch to mine when you have all the gear. Thanks.
"
bluewelkin a écrit :
"Are you gonna nerf this again, GGG?"

Ok, now I have time to write short guide for this build.

This build is one of the most satisfied builds I've ever made.

It has great balance between dmg/defense and fun to enjoy new stuff GGG prepared for us with steel skills.

Every time I upload high efficiency builds like this, GGG nerfed build-related mechanics or skills.

I was really furious about GGG's dumb buff-nerf back and forth change on my ball lightning mine. Nerf can be done anytime for better play. But, it should be done in careful manner. Not like "I buff cuz it seems little bit weak / I nerf cuz it seems too strong."

I hope this build does not get nerfed so that casual light users can do every contents without difficulties.(Not all users play a game more than 10 hours and earn more than 100 ex every league. we need an high efficiency build for those who work and play game certain limited time.

Budget: only 9 ex

Video

FaceTanking awk.8 Sirus 4th phase "Die Beam", Melting conquerors, Super Fast mapping, Facetanking Phoenix, Hydra(including bubble), Chimera, Minotauer...etc:

https://youtu.be/wk3ZMCSfu18

POB Link : https://pastebin.com/40ii1xZJ

(Frost Shield and Sniper's mark not shown on pob. Lv.8 FS is on gloves with CWDT. As for checking new gems that's not appeared on POB, refer to gear and passive showcase on my video above.)

Note (!Important!)

Large and Medium Cluster Jewels

The cluster jewels I use in my build are all sold in trade, much faster than I expected. So, I will give you an important tip to make those jewels and save currency.

1.Make Sure you have item lv. 50 ~ 67 large cluster jewel base before you slam chaos orbs. Also, Chance to get feed the fury and martial prowess gets increased when you use 10% attack damage base.

2. It only costs 10 chaos or so to make medium cluster jewels. Use alter in this case.

3. Feed the fury is necessary. But the other node you put on large cluster jewels (martial prowess) is not necessary if you keep your accuracy 100% on main hand. Therefore, you can just stop slamming chaos if you have any mod with attack dmg / attack speed that applies to my build. As for accuracy, if you are rich enough, you can get enlighten support lv.4 and lv. up precision a bit more.

Valid 3rd node : This is to make sure Feed the Fury and Martial Prowess come first and second node so that you put only 5 passive point on each large cluster jewel.

Drive the Destruction, Fuel the Fight, Devastator, Calamitous

Important Things You Should Be Aware of:

1. This build’s defense mechanics are partly based on infinite life leech/recover which means that you MUST HIT enemies to be almost immortal. Make sure you hit enemies when you want to facetank everything.

2. Call of Steel not only ‘explodes’ enemies in an area but also boosts up dmg enormously, which means you need to push Call of Steel even when you want to melt bosses faster.

3. I recommend you to drink all flasks at once when you jump into bunch of monsters. Since you push an hotkey (CS) other than right-mouse button(Lancing Steel), it may be difficult to drink each flask separately. my viewers and I attached a small wooden stick you get after having an ice cream bar. This one helps you push 12345 at once.

4. Keep using leap slam in order to get 2 additional projectiles from bel-timber sword.

5. How-to-play is simple: 1) you see a big group of monsters, 2) leap slam to middle of them as you drink all flasks, 3) as you land on ground, click Lancing Steel once or twice, 4) Right after clicking, you push Call of Steel hotkey, 5) you will see whole screen gets cleared. then jump around to search for other monsters 6) When you are to fight boss, lay ancestral protector and vaal anc. warch. together close to bosses, 7) Just leap jump to boss or bosses, drink flask, face tank bosses. If seems a bit dangerous, push vaal molten shell. All done!

6. DO NOT CHANGE ASCENDANCY NODES! Also, don’t change passive nodes if possible.

7. WEAR SAVIOR SWORD ON OFF-HAND! This should not be the main hand weapon.

Mana Issue

1. Like me, it’s good to have at least total 60% mana regen. on your gear and cluster jewels for leap slam. If that’s not possible for some reasons, there are two alternatives:

1) non-channeling skill mana cost reduction in crafting bench (amulet and ring)

2) blood magic on leap-slam (not recommended though since anything that affects hp can result in survivablity.

2. You won’t have to worry about mana for lancing steel because of lion armour you are wearing. Just don't fire lancing steel for nothing. Defense is great enough not to worry about getting killed while fighting bunch of monsters. Just use the skill only when you see enemies to hit. (See video and how I play plz.)

Skill Gem Note

1. vaal ancestral warchief is just for better culling strike by having two totems at once. If you think it’s not necessary, you can take it off. (But it works well)

2. Precision lv.1 is for future upgrading. I was thinking of having a nice watcher’s. That’s why it’s there. And also, for those who doesn't have martial prowess on large cluster jewels.

3. Make sure you have the same lv. of CWDT and lv. of linked skills. If you lv up linked gem more, it won’t triggered.

4. If you are rich and have no problem with dex requirement, get awakened brutality and vicious projectile to upgrade.

Item Note

1. Implict (fractured) mods are not that important. If you cannot find any thing that has accuracy and attack speed, just get any. It won’t make a big difference. BUT! make sure you get 100% accuracy on main hand and at least 96% on offhand.

2. The other gloves I’ve shown on video – corrupted one with vulnerablity – is good for boosting up general dps. But, this build is to facetank everything which means you constantly get hit by monsters. Therefore, monsters will be affected by CWDTed curse (in my case sniper’s mark) anyway. The corrupted gloves are particularly good when you do 100% delirium maps.

3. The more Chaos Resistance you have, the easier Sirus hunting becomes. But, it’s expensive to get high life/res/chaos res. items, and I facetank Sirus only with -25% chaos resistance. So, it’s up to you to get extra more chaos resistance later.

4. Accuracy is important in any life leech based build. Therefore, get it on your helmet, ring and amulet if possible. The higher is the better of course.

Jewels Note

1. Only Feed the Fury is important on large cluster jewel. Another you take should be anything that applies to this build’s dps. For example, attack speed and attack damage.

2. If you don’t have martial prowess on large cluster jewel, you will lack accuracy slightly. In this case, get some on helmet, ring, amulet.

3. If you cannot find life/crit multi/+2~3 life gain rare jewels, just get life/crit multi/attack speed ones.

4. Make sure you have high no. of call of steel speed on lord of steel jewel. This one reduces delay in using CS.

5. When you get a good watcher’s take off one rare jewel and wear it.

Flask Note

1. Mods on flasks are important. Buy it or make it as mine.

2. Someone was interested in using bottled-faith that I usually avoid using. So, I tested it with jade flask switched, and I could still face-tank everything. But, you have to remember that you are losing 3000 armour and 90~100% increased armour from it. I guess this may result in unlucky death somewhere. It’s up to you rich exile!

Other Stuff

1. Bel-timber sword functions same as 400 dps jewelled foil. If you are to pull out more dps, you can get 450~500 dps jewelled foil instead of bel-timber.

2. If there’s more to put, I will later. Thanks.

For Questions

Durimon Twitch : https://twitch.tv/durimon

Dernière édition par breautyinyou1, le 17 oct. 2020 18:01:58
Hi bro
The savior sword is super expensive now, i cant buy it
Can this build still work without it??, ty so muc !!
Hello,

I tried your build and i really like the playstyle ! feels nice dps wise, bosses are melting.

However, i really struggle with the defensiv aspect, do you have any tips ?

Thanks for the build anyway

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires