3314.28%
Sondage terminé
Celestial Storm Brand PLEASE!!!!!!!
STOP CELESTIAL effect
Chain Hook MTX plz.
SUMMON PHANTASM MTX WHEN???
"
Everdark a écrit :
I think it's about time we got some pink themed MTX.

nah, pink goes with nothing in the game.
I am playing Blazing Salvo this league and loving it, how about a little borrow from the Green Goblin's Pumpkin Grenades for Blazing Salvo? Would look sick throwing these....plus a cool Halloween theme too.

Just a thought...

Keep up the good work GGG, and stay safe!

I voted movement skill because I have been adventuring in Wraeclast since you just ran acts 1-3 3 times and I am sick and tired of my boring old shield charge.
Why aren't we discussing the fact that the majority of the POE community feel micro-transactions are far too expensive?

It's quite absurd and it isolates a huge percentage of the player-base. Cosmetics are an important feature in rpg games that gives players the unique ability to incorporate their own sense of style with the character they are playing as.

Here are some major points:
1. Yes, it's a free to play game, but you are pay-walled once you reach the point in needing extra stash tabs for quality of life and trading.

2. Even "trans-mogging" your own character with in game items costs money.

3. Lowering the price point for MTX will drastically welcome most of the player base to purchase more MTX.

4. GGG isn't just a "small indie company" anymore and can easily create a "battle pass" like feature that other free-to-play games implement so that money keeps flowing into the company.

5. I reckon you would make far more profit if you create fair prices because most people simply don't have the money to afford your pricing.

6. You could still price certain sets, items, and supporter packs for a more premium price for people who are willing to spend.

All in all, players are willing to spend money on your game, GGG. But MOST are NOT willing to pay such ridiculous prices. Make the smart decision. There's a reason a game like "Fortnite" has made BILLIONS. Because their micro-transaction prices reach their entire player base and not just the minority of no lifes(sorry to call you out no lifes) with a lot of money to waste!

Traps and totems dont get much love. Cant wait for a trap and totem update.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
RGB and pastel color please.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires