[3.14] Champion TS/Barrage Pure Phys - All Content - Begginer's Friendly

"
Endless_Oblivion a écrit :
Hi there
ill start by thanking you for this cool build
i'm still in the leveling progress but awesome game play
i do have some questions

1) i see a 2c ring of pure res & life, why not use a ring with Vulnerability on hit? i see no other curse

2) could you elaborate on the reason you use blink arrow?

Hello!

Answering your first question, you are watching the 3ex build, that is a not maxed version. The vulnerability on hit will be on the gloves, but if you want, can bought a ring with vulnerability on hit. The build is flex, so change the items according to your preferences. About the second question... I like dash, but sometimes I need travel further, so blink gives me that. If you don´t like blink, buy some boots with and abbys jewel or if you want another gem, try to use call of steel (splitting steel, shaterring steel or lancing steel) or the ice golem for example. As I said, it is a very flexible build, so if you like explosions, use a explo chest or if you want some chaos res, flat damage and some different stats, try replica shroud of the lightless. In this scenarios, you lose a lot of life, but if you can handle, I think the best thing you can do in path of exile is try different ideas and find the one that best suits your style of play.

I hope my answer has solved your doubts.

Stay safe exile.
is the POB dps correct? 1M for single target?
"
sBrief a écrit :
is the POB dps correct? 1M for single target?

Yes, expending about 3-5 ex, you can reach over 1M, with end game year you should do about 5M.
Even with the nerf in the Champion, is it still good? More precisely "Unstoppable Hero"
"
showuptime a écrit :
Even with the nerf in the Champion, is it still good? More precisely "Unstoppable Hero"

Sure, but you will need invest more to reach the same point... I think this build is good for casual players, cause you have a lot of items with very fix values in the leagues and you have only to get the uniques and some resist and life in the rares... For player that would go further in maps and maven and sirus 9... I think that would be better builds to do that content.

Have fun!
Atohs.
You can add cluster jewel to the 10 ex + build? And also cooler gear? And can this build kill A8 and Maven?
"
anap911 a écrit :
Atohs.
You can add cluster jewel to the 10 ex + build? And also cooler gear? And can this build kill A8 and Maven?

Hi!

Sure, but i will have to check differents options to see a better option with cluster jewels and best items to clear maven nice. Sirus 8 is possible with the 10 ex gear in the guide. So in the weekend i will try to upload the PoB.

Have fun!
This build is great! Thanks for sharing it.
I have a question. Since the 3.14 changes to the skill tree, we no longer have 100% chance to impale, because the Swift Skewering wheel got nerfed to 3 points. How do we manage to get the 100% now? Maybe with cluster jewels?
"
iTzPesho a écrit :
I have a question. Since the 3.14 changes to the skill tree, we no longer have 100% chance to impale, because the Swift Skewering wheel got nerfed to 3 points. How do we manage to get the 100% now? Maybe with cluster jewels?

Hi!

With anomalous impale 20% quality you can obtain 100% chance to impale, although you will lose some damage.

Cluster jewels are another option or some points in the left side of the tree (this way isn´t recommended).

Have a nice day!
"
Atohs a écrit :
"
iTzPesho a écrit :

Hi!

With anomalous impale 20% quality you can obtain 100% chance to impale, although you will lose some damage.

Cluster jewels are another option or some points in the left side of the tree (this way isn´t recommended).

Have a nice day!

Is it a good idea to change the annointment on the amulet for Forceful Skewering? What do you think?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires