In Path of Exile: Heist we introduced 13 new Rogues which assist you in Heists. We are very happy to see that a lot of players are enjoying the personalities of these NPCs and their interactions with each other. We'll talk about the process behind creating their lore and dialogue in the coming weeks. In the meantime check out the pieces of concept art of the Rogues created by our art team.

We'd also like to take a moment to mention that we're going through all the Heist feedback now and are keen to address the issues in a news post later this week (potentially tomorrow). In the meantime the devs are continuing working on improvements and fixes to the Heist and will be releasing them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Posté par 
le
Grinding Gear Games
Yeet
Truly hope you guys know what to fix because at this point I'm genuinely pretty ''uneasy''
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sweet! :D
Dernière édition par Worryed, le 27 sept. 2020 19:28:59
I want Vinderi's armor as MTX please, something to go with the helmet challenge reward.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Nice.
where's my boy Huck?
"
Truly hope you guys know what to fix because at this point I'm genuinely pretty ''uneasy''

I know what you mean... I hope they make decisions based on a logical gamedesign perspective and not too much on emotional feedback of reddit.
Good stuff
Saved
Pls put Tullina as a buyable pet <3 haha lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires