[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

"
xSonyK a écrit :
Do you ever run out of mana?
I wasn't using Pride until I finished all acts and when I did use it with mapping, I find myself running out of mana if I don't use my enduring flask.
Any tips? :D

Do you have enlighten? Might need to drop one of the smaller auras for now if not. Also multistrike can help if that isn't in.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna a écrit :
"
xSonyK a écrit :
Do you ever run out of mana?
I wasn't using Pride until I finished all acts and when I did use it with mapping, I find myself running out of mana if I don't use my enduring flask.
Any tips? :D

Do you have enlighten? Might need to drop one of the smaller auras for now if not. Also multistrike can help if that isn't in.

Yes I do use Enlighten but only level 3. I'll try turning off one aura and see how it works. Thanks!
Any suggestions for best lab enchants for this build?

Great guide btw, very easy to follow
"
Infidelblockparty a écrit :
Any suggestions for best lab enchants for this build?

Great guide btw, very easy to follow

Thanks!

I use the GS damage helm enchant and attack speed on boots is decent. Can really do whatever you like.
Thanks for the build, i am really enjoying it so far. i was wondering if their were any tips on crafting the rings and amulet
Dernière édition par Davidtennant, le 9 oct. 2020 17:13:57
"
Davidtennant a écrit :
Thanks for the build, i am really enjoying it so far. i was wondering if their were any tips on crafting the rings and amulet

You can use essences to guarantee the flat and hope for the % then craft from there, or just roll with alts. It can get expensive, the amulet especially. Those were made during harvest league.
Dernière édition par Velyna, le 9 oct. 2020 17:59:17
Hi!

First of all, thank you for the build. Re-rolled this character after failing miserably with a GS Zerker/Jugg and so far it's been a blast!

Got to the point where I have some spare chaos to craft a rare helmet and got stuck a little.

Your guide showcases a Royal Burgonet with a +50 Dex roll. I made the mistake of getting myself an Eternal Burgonet hoping to fossil-craft it, when it occurred to me that you can't roll Dexterity on STR bases, unless it's an Essence. So... I know your gear is from Harvest and you play a different build in Heist, but maybe you have any idea on how one would go about crafting a similar helmet without Harvest?

Are Fossils an option? Would work with a Str/Dex hybrid base. But getting that Elder suffix + HP + Dex + some decent resistance rolls sounds nigh impossible. I was considering throwing Aberrant + Corroded + Pristine at it. Maybe along with some Sanctified fossils if I'm feeling particularly rich. Any other ideas/suggestions/tips?

Thank you in advance!
"
CaptainKotenkin a écrit :
Hi!

First of all, thank you for the build. Re-rolled this character after failing miserably with a GS Zerker/Jugg and so far it's been a blast!

Got to the point where I have some spare chaos to craft a rare helmet and got stuck a little.

Your guide showcases a Royal Burgonet with a +50 Dex roll. I made the mistake of getting myself an Eternal Burgonet hoping to fossil-craft it, when it occurred to me that you can't roll Dexterity on STR bases, unless it's an Essence. So... I know your gear is from Harvest and you play a different build in Heist, but maybe you have any idea on how one would go about crafting a similar helmet without Harvest?

Are Fossils an option? Would work with a Str/Dex hybrid base. But getting that Elder suffix + HP + Dex + some decent resistance rolls sounds nigh impossible. I was considering throwing Aberrant + Corroded + Pristine at it. Maybe along with some Sanctified fossils if I'm feeling particularly rich. Any other ideas/suggestions/tips?

Thank you in advance!

According to craftofexile, on an elder base eternal if you're trying to get at least +70 life with +26 chaos res along with the 'take increased physical damage' affix, it takes an average of 2300 attempts with aberrant + pristine fossils. That's about 18,500c. You could craft on Dex after that.
Hello, I'm trying this for the first time and i'm in love with that damage and speed for clearing.

Why Watcher's with double damage and not +2 impale ? just wondering why, i know if you want the perfect is double + impale but is so budget to get

Ty for this amazing build <3
"
Shirominha a écrit :
Hello, I'm trying this for the first time and i'm in love with that damage and speed for clearing.

Why Watcher's with double damage and not +2 impale ? just wondering why, i know if you want the perfect is double + impale but is so budget to get

Ty for this amazing build <3

Your welcome! Always love hearing people are having fun.

The +2 is more DPS on anything that lives longer than a few seconds, but it's super expensive and not needed really. Either one works!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires