[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

Hi , sorry, you are correct, i made a mistake with command of steel, it isn't in there.
Could you just confirm that you took out the small cluster jewel please ?. i am a little wary of my pob at present despite uninstalling and reinstalling it
thanks
"
badger6666 a écrit :
Hi , sorry, you are correct, i made a mistake with command of steel, it isn't in there.
Could you just confirm that you took out the small cluster jewel please ?. i am a little wary of my pob at present despite uninstalling and reinstalling it
thanks

I think I found the issue, try the new PoB I just put up.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
yes that has sorted it, thank you so much
hi again, sorry to be a pain but i have another question. What do you think is the most important feature on the endgame helmet ?. i have been looking on the trade forum and trying find one with all the features is virtually impossible.
Thanks
"
badger6666 a écrit :
hi again, sorry to be a pain but i have another question. What do you think is the most important feature on the endgame helmet ?. i have been looking on the trade forum and trying find one with all the features is virtually impossible.
Thanks

The chaos resist is the most easily dropped, you could do a split elemental/chaos resist craft instead.
HI Velyna, i have a huge favour to ask. I tried importing my current tree (level 85) into pob but the numbers just don't look right to me, particularly the armour, dps calca and impale stats.
On the armour it doesn't pick up the lions roar flask or the master of metal from the ascendancy.
My dps is nowhere near what it should be. Maybe i have made a mistake somewhere but do you think you might be able to look at my build and import the tree and give me your views please. Character name is badgerlist.
thanks in advance.
oh and sorry to be a pain but where does the 100% impale come from ?, i am only at 60% at present
"
badger6666 a écrit :
oh and sorry to be a pain but where does the 100% impale come from ?, i am only at 60% at present

You should have 40 from the gem itself, 10 from your ascend, 20 from dread banner, 20 from the tree and 10 on large cluster for 100 total.

Im not sure why your imported PoB doesnt work maybe theres something checked in the Calcs that shouldnt be? Or you imported over an existing build and it got screwy?

Looks like the phys damage crafted helm is your next big upgrade.
Dernière édition par Velyna, le 4 juil. 2021 11:24:06
that's what i wondered about the pob because when i imported it pride wasn't even listed, it wasn't seeing all the armour from ascendancy or the flask. I just wanted to see how i was comparing to your numbers but i guess that won't be possible. Thanks for looking though and this is a really great and fun build to play
i very much doubt i will be able to get a better helmet, they just don't seem to be available and i am not that good at the crafting part haha

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires