[3.19] 🌋Velyna's Hollow Palm Ground Slam 🌋 | Slayer | Easy Leaguestart | Tanky Boi

yep exactly, slayer is not ideal for low gear levelling scenarios!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Just wanna say thank you soooo much!! I have been searching for a build that works good with Ultimatum. My normal minion builds just werent working, the rest were just too squishy, and then I found this. It feels so dang good to not get insta gibbed all the time!!! My season is saved! :)
"
Velyna a écrit :
yep exactly, slayer is not ideal for low gear levelling scenarios!

Hello. Can you write a ascendancy route for slayer? what i should to pick first?
What maps should be avoided in this Build?

Ive followed your guide , im up to level 65 as to this reply, I have all the main jewels on the skill tree, about 800 dex with the correct items using Ground slam , but with out weapons my damage is only 500 ???? Im going through the story at this point having to use duel axes to just kill something? what I am I doing wrong or is hollow palm a 70ish level skill? Thanks
"
Odyssus a écrit :
with out weapons my damage is only 500 ???? Im going through the story at this point having to use duel axes to just kill something?

Did you also remove your gloves? Hollow Palm won't work if you have them on.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Your RIGHT! I had this idea in my head it just being without weapons, yes once I did remove the gloves everything worked out!
The build is really great, but I'm struggling to get my 6L Wildwrap into 5R 1G and Vorici is not ready yet. I've 4R 2G sockets available, so I'm wondering if it makes sense to use "Culling Strike" or "Faster Attacks" until the socket colors are right. Any advice for the second green socket, besides "Impale"?
So just to make sure until I get all the dex stuff I should use onehanded weapon with shield? Im currently playing 2h only but dont know what to skill, you skilled lots of 1h stuff so 1h + shield to go until One With nothing?

I also see problem getting 4 reds on a Fractal Thoughts and 5R1G on Chest .. any tip?
Hi all, just posting to say I leaguestarted this build and It's been pretty fun. I appreciate the writeup/guide. I made a swap to cyclone due to the difficulty of getting 5 off-color sockets, and cyclone (G) runs infused channeling (G). For those of you struggling to get 5R1G briskwrap, consider trying cyclone in the interim.

I also wanted to chime in and say that "1911" is a fantastic jewel. Here's a snip of the passive bonuses.

I'd be happy to post my pob if anyone is interested, it's reading about 10m combined dps.
Dernière édition par Lavatis, le 2 mai 2021 12:40:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires