[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

Level 90, Currently at about 17m Max hit sirus damage, Most likely will swap to another build for A8+ like maven fights. Have a hunter chest in stash trying to 6 link. Sadly we can't vaal the new glove base to replace +2 second warcry CD. If vaal replace a implict, it will replace both modifiers. Once I get mana sustain fixed, I will grab a go cinderswallow. Still looking for a better weapon. Build clearing t16+ just fine with 1-2 shotting the boss. Metamorphs are scary as always, not much I can do with them yet.

Dernière édition par MightyCheese, le 17 janv. 2021 19:28:30
Marohi Erqi, 7 link? Bloody slow.
"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :

exactly! :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
SO I am trying to build this here, but I might be a little confused about the gameplay?

I tend to spam tectonic slam, but this is the wrong way to play this? Why not just spam tectonic slam?
Dernière édition par Sun_fisher, le 18 janv. 2021 04:58:37
Why not craft warlord unset ring and put there a Phase run skill gem for bosses? Additional 46 million dps?
I'm getting to the point where I feel I need to switch to "build #2" (the ~13ex budget one).

Is there an easy way to gradually change over without massively losing dps, or am I going to basically have to rebuy *most* gear and then just do a big switch over?
Uhhh... what am I missing? When I load in my POB I hit measly 200k. When I load in your budget build, strip it of ALL items, and swap in Tidebreaker (what I currently use, thank you Ritual) you still get 5mil dmg.

Mind you, I know I'm missing about half of the stuff but as I said when I load in PoB and take off all your items, turn off all auras/buffs I don't use it still shows about 20x the damage my PoB shows when I import my character. Where all this damage is coming from?
Dernière édition par Marrond, le 18 janv. 2021 06:18:43
"
JennoJoyce a écrit :
"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :

exactly! :)

I took "Wrecking Ball" and "Versatility" to improve that issue, but you definitely need good timing :D
Hey, this might be a stupid question but when is it a good time to switch out Combustion and replace it with Fortify?
I've been playing this build since Ritual start, after gearing up around the budget build it starts to get good.

I'm one, two shoting most bosses, even crusaders, still haven't fought Mavel or Sirus, Uber Elder. Build is safe although my HP is kinda short (4.5k only), thanks to fortify, endurance charges etc it's tanky.

Map clearing is okay, as I said you can one shot everything but without attack speed hitting the mobs is slow as hell, blood rage helps a little bit.

For the next steps, I'll be gearing up for better dmg and tankyness and search for better ways to improve atk speed.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires