[3.21] ❄️ Hopeshredder Frenzy ❄️ [1 to 60+ million SHAPER DPS]

"
30Creptus a écrit :
"
V_a_m_p_i_r_e a écrit :
Any chance we get a update for the build or its gone?

I was wrong, the build is viable, a lot cheaper and has quite better damage than last league.

Just updated the thread for 3.16.

Finally I can play a build that doesn't moves like a turtle.
Probably gonna try out Flicker Strike for the first time, fail it because I'm too poor to afford required items, and then reroll into Hopeshredder Frenzy for 3thd league in a row.
Dernière édition par Ultimait, le 8 nov. 2021 22:10:07
OH maj gawd. Very very strong look build, me like go fast. Can i have all your items so me can try build???
"
Catsup1999 a écrit :
OH maj gawd. Very very strong look build, me like go fast. Can i have all your items so me can try build???

Yes sir, pm me at once! Your items await you!
Is it a big damage loss if we keep using a Farrul's?
Just for QoL reasons... :) And I would like to keep on leveling gems in offhand

For sure going to try this! Looks awesome
Dernière édition par Blikjesman, le 10 nov. 2021 03:09:31
"
Blikjesman a écrit :
Is it a big damage loss if we keep using a Farrul's?
Just for QoL reasons... :) And I would like to keep on leveling gems in offhand

For sure going to try this! Looks awesome

It's a bit of a loss. Leveling gems yea, you do lose 3 to 6 gem slots if u socket hydrosphere in there. You can play with Farruls but your damage will be lower.
"
Ultimait a écrit :

Finally I can play a build that doesn't moves like a turtle.
Probably gonna try out Flicker Strike for the first time, fail it because I'm too poor to afford required items, and then reroll into Hopeshredder Frenzy for 3thd league in a row.

Hopeshredder is addictive, the speed feels so good. You're cursed forever after you play it once.
What's the minimum investment for this build to get going on t15-t16? Seems pretty expensive
Which upgrades should I get asap to increase my damage?
Dernière édition par BeeDark, le 10 nov. 2021 17:07:49
Dropping my power siphon int stacking wander as it got too expensive too fast. Going into this with 15ish ex and hoping to walk away with a nice currency farmer. Looks like a great build OP, will update once I get up and going into maps. Just hit act 6 last night.
"
BeeDark a écrit :
What's the minimum investment for this build to get going on t15-t16? Seems pretty expensive

It's maybe around 6ex for the items i listed at the moment. If you're good at patching things up you can get it up running for around 2ish, maybe 3ex instead.

Upgrades, craft your amulet, get stronger circles, get flasks, then a belt, after that maybe upgrade helmet and quiver and add watcher's eye.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires