[3.14] Bleedsplosion Bow Gladiator | League Starter | Beginner Friendly | Assailum

Hey, I might be missing something but I do 0 damage on bosses. Up to about t13 using this as league starter and can easily clear maps superfast and smooth but a boss takes longer then the rest of the map. Dont have assailum yet but are bosses really supposed to take about 5min+ to kill with out it? Actually 5min+ not exaggerating
Hi!

I'm using this build as a league starter and so far (lv53) i'm enjoying it!

Just a couple of questions if you don't mind...

1) until i get my hands on Lioneye's fall can i take the big bow nodes on the far right?
2) even if it's a sword node does the bleeding chance bonus apply anyway? Or do i absolutely need Lioneye's fall?
3) Since the first ascendency path we take let us Maim enemies, do we need to keep the gem skill?
4) last one... What's your rotation? For pack i think just split arrow is enough but for unique/bosses?

Thx for your help!
"

Hey, I might be missing something but I do 0 damage on bosses. Up to about t13 using this as league starter and can easily clear maps superfast and smooth but a boss takes longer then the rest of the map. Dont have assailum yet but are bosses really supposed to take about 5min+ to kill with out it? Actually 5min+ not exaggerating

Not OP but - Looks like you arent using ensnaring arrow? its a huge damage boost as it makes the enemy count as moving, which for bleed means 210% damage up from 70% base bleed damage.

"
1) until i get my hands on Lioneye's fall can i take the big bow nodes on the far right?
2) even if it's a sword node does the bleeding chance bonus apply anyway? Or do i absolutely need Lioneye's fall?
3) Since the first ascendency path we take let us Maim enemies, do we need to keep the gem skill?
4) last one... What's your rotation? For pack i think just split arrow is enough but for unique/bosses?

1- Absolutly
2- the bleed chance and multiplier DOES apply, but the phys and ailment damage do NOT as they are "sword" damage only
3- nope, drop maim for literally anything else
4- Split arrow for clear, puncture for stubborn rares and bosses, drop your ballista totem to keep bosses ensnared
hi, i'm following this build, I'm in T2 and I'm really enjoying the result so far, but I ask for the most experienced in it, is it possible to take this build to end game, Elder, Catarina and Sirus 8?
Best way to craft bow?

Edit:

What annointment should we get, what's the best choice in your opinion?
Dernière édition par Segonja, le 21 sept. 2020 09:42:44
Could someone tell me how the helmet works? You charge up puncture to get a strong shot on the boss? Is that all it is?
"
bluppen a écrit :

Replace your Bow. The 100% more Bleed Damage is not worth it when your Physdamage is so low. A Lioneye's Glare or any rare over 300 max phys damage will work much better.
"
Segonja a écrit :
Best way to craft bow?

Edit:

What annointment should we get, what's the best choice in your opinion?

I was here looking for the answer to this annointment question too. I don't see anyone mention anything yet so atm I am thinking about Avatar of the Hunt. The oils don't cost much and it is pretty nice.
League started the build, enjoying it so far! Bit squishy but managable, great clear, currently single target is a bit average in t10+ maps but I've got lots of things I need to improve.

Re: crafting, thoughts on whether a bow base with just elder ilvl 85 citadel and only the 100% bleed damage is worth multimodding?
Dernière édition par Quantised, le 23 sept. 2020 00:38:40
Hey guys,

im lvl 90 atm hitting t16 maps now. My Question is how i can further improve my defensive layers. While mapping evrything is fine i have all buffs and defs i would ask for but when im facing a boss i dont have most of the buffs like phasing endurance charges etc. Any Tipps on how to proceed??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires