[3.11 Harvest] "Auto-Cannon" Chief's General / All content EZ / Tanky with DPS / Videos & GIF

This looks HC viable, do you agree? Also, I'm transitioning from SC to HC cus I completed all my goals on SC. Would it be possible to do as a league starter?
Been going through with this build and loving it so far, got up to level 68.. But I had a question. Around level 52, I ended up buying the Martyr of Innocence staff ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr_of_Innocence ) and used that for a while, it was a substantial upgrade from whatever I had prior to it, and it has worked well.

And then once I hit 67, I did buy the Disintegrator staff, and according to Path of Building, it should have been another substantial upgrade..
but my damage actually went down a little.

I've checked and checked again on Path of Building, swapping out the staves for eachother and looking, and everything tells me that the Disintegrator staff should be increasing my damage, but in-game it isn't, and i'm struggling to understand why. Any ideas? I know my gear and jewels and such aren't really quite up to what they need to be, but I don't think that that would've been enough to make this happen how it is. Just really confused.
"
MardukRising a écrit :
Been going through with this build and loving it so far, got up to level 68.. But I had a question. Around level 52, I ended up buying the Martyr of Innocence staff ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Martyr_of_Innocence ) and used that for a while, it was a substantial upgrade from whatever I had prior to it, and it has worked well.

And then once I hit 67, I did buy the Disintegrator staff, and according to Path of Building, it should have been another substantial upgrade..

I've checked and checked again on Path of Building, swapping out the staves for eachother and looking, and everything tells me that the Disintegrator staff should be increasing my damage, but in-game it isn't, and i'm struggling to understand why. Any ideas? I know my gear and jewels and such aren't really quite up to what they need to be, but I don't think that that would've been enough to make this happen how it is. Just really confused.

Are you utilizing the siphoning charges and have some gearing towards using them? :)
"
MardukRising a écrit :

you need elder or shaper influence on gear and add some regen on items. look at my char "FardiGangBang". I went a little bit different than OP but now with about over 6k hp i do juiced t16 maps without problems.
el Babo
I am really enjoying this build, also i found that allocating Magmatic Strikes (located above Unwavering Stance) give us about 20% more dps and its only 3 points away

edit: its actually only about 7% more dps :(
Dernière édition par Barrisnezio, le 6 juil. 2020 14:03:34
I'd love to give this build a go in SSF and have a kaoms + martyr of innocence

Obviously I'll be missing the cluster, elder ring/staff for awhile but would this build be comfy in red maps with just the above? Or perhaps hold out for the cluster and get some other items ready first

Love conc path so this looks really interesting
@Edwick, Babo_1

Wooow I feel exceptionally blind haha, I thought the only actual Elder/Shaper stuff in this was the obvious staff and ring, I didn't notice the rares were mostly all Elder/Shaper stuff too - Okay, thank you - I will get to work on getting my gear to what it needs to be and then I imagine this will improve a lot - Thank you guys!
really cool build!, glancing blow is really close, and with the staff node beside it you will gain max block and 5% increased physical reduction (with the additional armour n such)
"
Fohnzii a écrit :
This looks HC viable, do you agree? Also, I'm transitioning from SC to HC cus I completed all my goals on SC. Would it be possible to do as a league starter?

It might be, but I have no idea since I've never played HC. The aspects of this build does fit the HC though.

I won't say it's exactly a "league start friendly" build, but it definitely can be a league starter as long as you know what you're doing.

I leveled up a Trickster Wintertide to 88 and T12, then I created this Chieftain character.

So strictly saying, I did not use this build as a starter but it almost felt like one since I had little to no currency left when I started it.
"
Showbear a écrit :
I'd love to give this build a go in SSF and have a kaoms + martyr of innocence

Obviously I'll be missing the cluster, elder ring/staff for awhile but would this build be comfy in red maps with just the above? Or perhaps hold out for the cluster and get some other items ready first

Love conc path so this looks really interesting

The cluster gives you lots of damage, especially Mob Mentality. Red maps should be ok but you might lack damage when fighting some high tier conquerors (unless you can kite well)

But still, I would recommend you get the others first, no need to focus too much for the shapered/eldered items though, just get what you can.

Hell you can even use Marohi Erqi and change the staff's passives to maces', and this wouldn't require any shapered/eldered item. The average damage is actually very good but it relies too much on your diamond flasks since it has such a low base crit. (also, you'll lose 20% block chance, but won't have the Siphoning DoT debuff)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires