[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Galentio a écrit :
Can you explain why we cap the gems on the damage taken setup? Especially immortal call and vulnerability.

Looking at PoB link, Vulnerability and Immortal Call meet the level threshold a level 3 CWDT gem requires. If you level them to 8 and 4 respectively, a lvl 3 CWDT will not cast those spells since their player level requirement is now too high.
Hello, any 'super budget' gear recommended for starting doing maps? currently at A9, with 50k dmg lacerate according to pob, not sure if it's a good value or not..
"
willianvon a écrit :
Hello, any 'super budget' gear recommended for starting doing maps? currently at A9, with 50k dmg lacerate according to pob, not sure if it's a good value or not..

I would say all the gear under "recommended" save for the chest would fall in the "super budget" category. None of the mods are anything you can't just find on loot that hits the ground.

Edit: Soul Taker could be a bit pricey as well.
Dernière édition par Zuuule, le 19 avr. 2021 12:57:35
Starting Atlas in Ultimatum league.

Gears so fare :3

EDIT:

Holly crap enraged mobs in ultimatum round at T4 is already far too crasy XD
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 19 avr. 2021 16:33:39
"
Sendan a écrit :
Why do you use melee phys over ruthless? I feel like ruthless has better clear but its hard to tell.

It's because it gives %3.8 higher DPS than Ruthless, which is pretty good for a gem change. It's also theoretically better than Ruthless in terms of clear since Ruthless gives it's boost every third attack but Melee Physical Damage boosts all attacks. But this is a small diffence and shouldn't be noticable. Also in Even Further Upgrades section, after taking Soul Taker with Fortify implicit, we change Fortify with Ruthless on Lacerate. There it makes a good upgrade compared to Fortify's offensive increase.

"
Galentio a écrit :
Can you explain why we cap the gems on the damage taken setup? Especially immortal call and vulnerability.

Also is leaping slam the only way to generate endurance charges in this build?

Am still squishy but I think it's just spellcaster mindset where gems carry you instead of gear

We cap gems on CWDT setup for more frequent cast of Immortal Call and Vulnerability. Each CWDT level has damage needed to take for it to trigger gems connected to it. Also, levels of gems we can put in increases with it's level(as level requirement of supported skills increases). For example at lv.1, it requires 528 damage to be taken but only supports skill gems requiring lv. 38 or lower, meaning Immortal Call at lv.3(%26 less elemental and physical damage taken) and Vulnerability at lv.5(Cursed enemies take 32% increased Physical Damage) at most. When CWDT becomes lv.20, it needs 3272 damage to trigger connected gems and supports both skills at lv.20 which Immortal Call's elemental and physical damage taken reduction increases to %35-34, Vulnerability to %39. But 3272 is a high damage and will result in very low activation of connected skills, being not really useful. Because of this, most common used CWDT setups are low levels.

I set CWDT to lv.3(661 damage) because I want frequent casts of Vulnerability as it's a damage buffing skill, also frequent casts of Immortal Call is good because we sometimes can't expect if a 5k+ damage will come after a 661 damage hit or not. This provides lower but more stable protection from Immortal Call. Why lv.3 you might ask, it's very low damage difference compared to lv.1 and gives %1 less physical and elemental damage taken to Immortal Call, also %1 increased damage to Vulnerability as their level increases.

Other than Leap Slam, we generate Endurance charges with kills made with right hand weapon while clearing from Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy, and when we're hit while doing bosses from Inexorable on passive tree.

"
Hydraty a écrit :
Hey, build looking great for me so far.

I was wondering if you could provide a quick "league start prio" check of things to buy first.

So far I've got a 350 pdps axe, a soul taker and a 5L belly. I wonder if the 6L Belly is next prio, or maybe clusters, or simply upgrading the rest of my gear or looking for a better axe... ?

Thanks again for the guide !

Hi. You have 0.65m DPS and 4.9k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Because you have Feed The Fury on cluster jewel, you can remove Gladiator's Perseverance and get Swagger after you do Uber Lab(0.63m). Qual your weapons and corrupt them to %30 quality via beastcraft(0.67m), change amulet with one like in Required Gear(0.69m DPS, 5.4k life), get a Lion's Roar(0.85m), get a 6link belly and add Fortify(1.14m), change rings with steel rings(1.28m DPS, 5.4k life). Also it will be better if you get Blood of The Karui and make Divine Flask bubbling for easier time healing. You can check usage of the two in conjunction in Running The Build section. Also change Silver flask with a Basalt one because we have permanent onslaught from Slaughter node on passive tree. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/yuZTUhJG
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Thanks for the answers pegasusRider and neosematic, I understand now :D
Hey Folks enjoying the build so far, kinda new to the game as well, wondering what should my next step for gearing here?

Hi all,

Can someone help me on my next upgrades? been unlucky 6linking the belly and I am having some problems of survivability on red maps and low single target for the area bosses

Cheers.
Dernière édition par Skk1p, le 20 avr. 2021 09:59:14
@SNFIRE
Try in this sequence:
1. Rings (Steel Rings)
2. Boots enchant
3. Better pDPS Axe
About flasks: get curse immunity instead of shock immunity (you should already be immune to shock)

@Skk1p
Your helmets is an issue. Fix it.
For better survi you can change your belt as well for Leather Belt (sacrifice DPS for extra HP)
Craft a suffix in your steel ring.
Get a Karui Blood instead of Sulphur Flask. This is a really good flask.
Use it while leeching and observe your HP aiding it with insta regen from bleed immu flask.

Actually everything else seems fine. Just don't expect to be immortal ;)
Hello, liking the build so far. Good job.

I got one question, i guess its in there somewhere but its alot of posts to go through so here we go.

About mana reserve. In PoB Dread banner reserve 10% mana but in game its 20%. So whith Soul Taker that would still put us at 105%.

What to skip? Dread banner? Since i guess we need Blood and sand for arena challenger.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires