[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Thank you, I sent you a friend invitation to talk about that helmet.

I am starved on currency, can't figure out the next move in items. Trying to craft stygian vise right now. Every further upgrade feels so expensive.
Thanks for an awesome build and valuable contributions from all concerned.

I really enjoy the mobility and play style. I am at a point now that I feel my life pool needs an upgrade as well as my dps.

I am one skill point away from speccing Bloodscent and incorporating Berserk in place of the Stone Golem or in Endurance Charge on Melee Hit(?)

I have gathered a pool of 10-15 ex for further investment but unsure on what to prioritize as prices have increased tremendously lately.

Here's my PBin: https://pastebin.com/3HeHYkp9

All input/suggestions welcome!
Hello all,

This is my second league in this game, so I am not an experienced player. As I commented in a past post, I am very happy with this build, because besides being fun it is giving me excellent results and it is quite cheap.

Yesterday I was about to kill Sirus 5, but I was not able to. The problem is that I don't have now very clear what should be my next steps to improve my build, since the items that I see that can improve cost several exalted orbs.

Could someone give me some recommendations?

Here is my pastebin (I think is correct):
https://pastebin.com/d9uAFKUb

Best regards
"
DNLKs a écrit :
Decided to run this build in Ritual and it feels super squishy to me. I have 100+ capped resists, 5k hp and about 33% physical dmg negation from armour. I know hp quite low but I get one shot too much. If it would be only because of that I would as well see it drain too fast but I just die instantly too often. Is it how it's supposed to be with melee characters? I try to scratch into red maps but die too often. Today I tried to finish some red maps but lost all 6 portals in both just because everything killed me too fast. What am I missing?

5k hp is really low. Still, it shouldn't be as bad as losing all 6 portals. I suggest increasing life to 6.3-6.4k minimum this league. You're also missing Bubbling Divine Flask for insta-recovery part and also Basalt flask. Also, DPS can be increased to do T15-16 easier. Let's upgrade your gear and do all these. You have 1.78m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. Change helm with a rare(5.6k life), change talisman with an amulet and anoint Discipline and Training(1.81m DPS, 5.9k life), get a 430+pDPS axe(2.00m), change topaz ring with a steel ring(2.15m DPS, 6.0k life), get gloves with attack speed(2.26m DPS, 6.1k life), change other Steel Ring with one having physical damage and dexterity(2.38m), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" on boots(2.52m), change Soul Taker with a better one and corrupt it to %30 via beastcraft(2.62m), fixed gem placement and made them 20-20(2.86m), get boot enchant (2.91m DPS, 6.1k life). These should solve your problems. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/T61QFcJ5

"
anthony141414 a écrit :
Thank you so much for the build!

@PegasusRider can I ask how you can calculate the amount of DPS we output? (million dpses that you calculated to the different players)

There's an easy way to do this that I wrote in Path of Building section. Here:
"• When comparing DPS, import your character onto Required Gear Pob so all the configurations I made in Pob will be applied to your character(If you have Bloodscent on your cluster jewel, you need to type in your Rage in configurations, which is 50 by default, goes up to 65 with Rage nodes we get on Passive Tree). You will see your correct DPS this way. Don't forget to click the checkbox "Delete Skills" when importing Items and Skills so they won't override.
• Berserk on Meta Gear inflates DPS heavily and creates unequality between two gears, so don't forget to disable that when comparing DPS(Click the checkbox next to Berserk under enabled to disable it). It is also disabled on Meta Gear Pob here by default."

This is what I do to calculate changes too or update a Pob link including updates. Otherwise it takes too long to pick all the options in configuration.

"
lololoth a écrit :
Hi, I started this season with your Lacerman guide after a long absence from POE. It plays very well and make a lot of fun. After reaching lvl 90 and red maps I imported my char in your quired gear PoB and was surprised that my damage is very low (<0.5 Mio combined DPS). Could you please tell me what is my mistake? It seems it's coming from skills. Gear should be ok, some crafting options are still missing, also beastcrafting must be unlocked. My next step will be adding cluster and thread of hope. What are the next useful steps? I have approx. 5 ex in my stash now. I would be very happy about an answer.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 1.46m DPS and 6.2k life. Not bad! Let's upgrade your gear. In these upgrade things I mostly type upgrades in order of importance so even if your currency won't be enough, you can continue with the rest later. Get Outmatch and Outlast ascendancy(1.65m), craft Attack Speed + Quality on axe instead of just attack speed and corrupt both axes to %30 quality(just do some einhar missions you'll get the required beasts, they're easy to find)(1.77m), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" on boots(1.88m), change both rings with ones having higher physical damage and use abrasive catalysts on them(2.01m), make all gems 20-20(2.20m), get a Thread of Hope and do the changes I did on passive tree(actually better if you do this first)(2.70m DPS, 6.1k life). DPS should be around 3.0m+ at this point but I probably missed something. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/fSVAk3CP

"
NaineNoire a écrit :
Thanks for an awesome build and valuable contributions from all concerned.

I really enjoy the mobility and play style. I am at a point now that I feel my life pool needs an upgrade as well as my dps.

I am one skill point away from speccing Bloodscent and incorporating Berserk in place of the Stone Golem or in Endurance Charge on Melee Hit(?)

I have gathered a pool of 10-15 ex for further investment but unsure on what to prioritize as prices have increased tremendously lately.

Here's my PBin: https://pastebin.com/3HeHYkp9

All input/suggestions welcome!

Thanks for your nice words! You seem to have done Bloodscent/Berserk part. You have 2.31m DPS and 5.3k life. Life needs increasing for sure, but let's increase both. Corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.33m), change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet like the one on Required Gear and anoint Discipline and Training(2.39m DPS, 5.5k life), change gloves with higher attack speed and phys. damage(2.52m), change ring 1 with a steel ring(2.67m DPS, 5.6k life), changed your flask setup to original as it had 4 life flasks(2.77m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.87m), get a 6link belly(6.0k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant and make gems 20-20(3.22m DPS, 6.0k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/1KaKNify

"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
Same here.
Last league I barely died, like ever.

This league I had 6.6k life, 9k armor and 100+ on all resists, chaos res was -60.
Still got one shot on T14-T16 maps.

Now I changed my build to include chaos res and I'm feeling a bit better, ran only 2 maps with chaos res but it seems like I take damage and not get oneshot. I'll do more testing tomorrow.
I know that one of the rituals spawns chaos mobs, maybe chaos res is the solution.

This message is also to everybody. I wanted to find a solution for this problem. So I started checking posted dying problems first, and saw that nearly everybody having this problem either had low life or too low DPS, or both. At the moment my DPS is 2.68m and life is 6.1k(I recommend 6.3-6.4k or more for this league). No problems on T16 maps(including any mechanic like Legion, Betrayal, etc.) and also Conquerors with these stats. Everything will become easier still with more DPS and life. When I check my total deaths it's around the same as last leagues. Well maybe I'm used to the build a lot, but I really don't feel any difference this league compared to last. Also everything in build is the same, only that DPS is improved a lot. Maybe they buffed monsters/bosses this expansion and didn't put it in patch notes so no bad reaction from community? Possible because when they did it last year they got loads of reddit/forum cries. But I think problem comes from having lower stats than needed for specific map tier. Because of this, if you have this problem, until you reach Required Gear stats -which is the point where all these become easier for majority-, I recommend using Lacerate's aoe and Lion's Roar's knockback to your advantage, like in Simulacrum guide video. That's the reason I made that video. Works wonders when gear is not enough. This way you will die much less. When DPS and life increases later on, all these will become much easier and you can play dangerously without problems. Still, I'll be trying to find ideas to increase tankiness early game.
Btw chaos res part is in League Specific Info section. There I suggested taking chaos res. this league because of that one ritual type. Gets rippy with -60 chaos res. When you normally cap resists but don't overcap them, there is enough space to cap chaos res. But I don't think chaos res is the reason of these deaths in maps other than this ritual type.

"
Ardul a écrit :
Hello all,

This is my second league in this game, so I am not an experienced player. As I commented in a past post, I am very happy with this build, because besides being fun it is giving me excellent results and it is quite cheap.

Yesterday I was about to kill Sirus 5, but I was not able to. The problem is that I don't have now very clear what should be my next steps to improve my build, since the items that I see that can improve cost several exalted orbs.

Could someone give me some recommendations?

Here is my pastebin (I think is correct):
https://pastebin.com/d9uAFKUb

Best regards

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.20m DPS and 5.6k life. Let's upgrade your gear. Get gloves with higher physical damage, attack speed and life(2.28m DPS, 5.7k life), change first ring with a steel ring and use abrasive catalysts on both rings(2.42m), get a 460+pDPS axe(2.57m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.64m), get life on abyss jewel(5.8k life), get boots with higher life(6.0k), meanwhile doing these upgrades get the boot enchant and make gems 20-20(2.98m DPS, 6.0k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/dn8sYxKj
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 4 févr. 2021 02:29:42
How about to change Gladiator for Slayer? I dont really know if that can work since this build is using bleeding.
Hey guys,

So I'm at this point considering moving on to another build because quite frankly I feel very weak compared to so many other builds I've seen this league.

Before I pull the trigger so to speak, anyone care to look at my build and tell me if I'm just doing things wrong?
I can deathless Sirus AL9 but it is slow. Tons of builds are just dropping it in seconds, it takes me minutes in the last phase.

Maven simply seems impossible for me. I just do not do even close to enough damage in the nucleus phase to keep up. In the Maven phase, I'll get 3 sets of puddles before phasing her whereas every video I watch people are phasing her with 1 set.

TL;DR --> With the amount of time/money put into this build I feel very underpowered, what am I doing wrong? Should I just move on to another build?

https://pastebin.com/x59GrHPu
Dernière édition par Leiwolong1515, le 4 févr. 2021 00:31:53
This message below is to everybody.

"
Leiwolong1515 a écrit :
Hey guys,

So I'm at this point considering moving on to another build because quite frankly I feel very weak compared to so many other builds I've seen this league.

Before I pull the trigger so to speak, anyone care to look at my build and tell me if I'm just doing things wrong?
I can deathless Sirus AL9 but it is slow. Tons of builds are just dropping it in seconds, it takes me minutes in the last phase.

Maven simply seems impossible for me. I just do not do even close to enough damage in the nucleus phase to keep up. In the Maven phase, I'll get 3 sets of puddles before phasing her whereas every video I watch people are phasing her with 1 set.

TL;DR --> With the amount of time/money put into this build I feel very underpowered, what am I doing wrong? Should I just move on to another build?

https://pastebin.com/gbA2X175

LATE EDIT: With upgrades done continuously throughout this league, we've seen that Maven can be killed deathless no problem and build has still much left in the tank and became much better now with these updates. Because of this, I decided to keep on supporting the build.

Hi. Before you pull the trigger, I have some things to say, to everybody here. I see that you're close to Meta Gear both in terms of DPS and life(5.61m, 6.7k) and nothing seems wrong there. There's %20 more DPS remaining to reach Meta Gear.

I'm not there yet as I'm very slow this league, but I'm aware of Maven fight problems, also Maven arena fight problems when it's filled with heavy bosses(not map bosses). This is something I learned only four days ago. If I knew this would happen, I would end the build before expansion release. Now that I know, I will continue to support this build until the end of this league and stop there. Because there's a new main mechanic and a main boss that the build is not succesful with, it's time to end. Bossing was always slow with this build though. It also says in Pros and Cons section. The advantage it has compared to other builds which can do bosses much faster is it's clear speed. For example let's say for Sirus, when you compare bossing time only, you won't see much from it. But when you compare total time spent to spawn and kill Sirus, that's where you'll see the advantage of it. Also, when I calculate from new Sirus A8 video which was done with close DPS to Required Gear's, it looks like Meta Gear can do Sirus A8 in 3.5-4 minutes animations included, which is not bad for a clear speed build I think. And again, maybe I've said this a couple times recently but if you check this thread and the old one, you will see that there's only 1 negative post amongst 600+ posts until start of this league. Only some telling bossing is slow, but not negative posts. This league there are some negative posts, also a boss and a mechanic build is not succesful with.

Because of these I'm really sorry for the time you spent, for the time everybody spent with Lacerman build this league. I'm calling it end after 1 year and 9 months since release. For the ones staying, I'll keep on supporting here with messages until the end of this league. Maven and Maven arena fights are our only 2 problems at the moment, everything else is the same as before. I'm also sad that this game is going bossier and bossier with last 2 expansions, being the end of many clear speed oriented builds out there.

Here's also what you can do to maximize efficiency with the build this league. Some are planned updates for this league actually. Get an explody chest with as high +life and %life possible, also an empty affix to craft %inc. life and %inc. mana. You will most likely lose life here, try to keep life 6.4k the lowest. Drop Blood in The Eyes and Gratuitous Violence ascendancies and get Painforged and Versatile Combatant. On passive tree, respec Red Storm and get Swagger. This way you will have %51 Attack and Spell block instead of %29 Attack block we have now. Get Divergent Rage support on Leap Slam, in place of Culling Strike support. This way you will generate rage much faster. Get Anomalous Blood Rage to be able to generate frenzy charges on bosses. Get Aul's Uprising as suggested in Even Further Upgrades section as we need the DPS this league. Get chaos res as well, one of the Ritual types is chaos damaging and dangerous with -60 chaos res.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 31 mars 2021 13:39:14
I just crafted this on a helmet and I'm wondering if concentrated effect is good or bad for ancestral warchief. Any thoughts?

Edit: Due to my lack of game knowledge, I just learned that concentrated effect doesn't work with ancestral warchief. The area damage works with lacerate though!
Dernière édition par rsge01, le 4 févr. 2021 04:51:05
"
rsge01 a écrit :
I just crafted this on a helmet and I'm wondering if concentrated effect is good or bad for ancestral warchief. Any thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/JomHrri
what fossils u used to craft thhis?
Really appreciate the time, effort & detail you go into to assist with our questions and queries Pegasus. Seems to me that you take a personal interest in making our builds work.

I have not yet reached end game content and will not argue against people who express frustration over the Maven fight or how long it takes to kill A8 Sirius. When I chanced upon your guide one of the first things I noted was you clearly stating that this build is not at its best in boss killing. That's fine by me. I do not mind if it takes me X2 or X3 to down a hard challenge.

That I would like to be able to clear all content is true but even if I do not, it's still ok. Had and still have huge fun with how Lacerate plays out. I will follow your tips on how to improve my overall stats one piece at a time.

And I will stay.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires