[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hello,
working towards meta gear and I think I did a good job... is just little rippy in some encounters. Definitely wont be able to level up above 94 + playing on console is also more challenging (f.e for flasks).

If you can please check my build, let me know what is the weakest item I can still improve . I am working on the skill tree gems with more speed, and playing around with the endurance cry with blood magic and berserk, and also no endurance on hit with Leap Slam (cause I get them from enduring cry) Thanks!
Hello, this is absolutely great build, I have been coursing through all the content and almost reach the 36 challenges this league :D I have a small question to ask about the newest changes to the build, we do have berserk skill to boost our DPS and AS even more, but how do we even produce the rage charges to use the skill? I dont see anything that can produce rage charge in our build so Im quite confused, hope you can answer explain this through. Thank you!
"
PhantasmixX a écrit :
Hello, this is absolutely great build, I have been coursing through all the content and almost reach the 36 challenges this league :D I have a small question to ask about the newest changes to the build, we do have berserk skill to boost our DPS and AS even more, but how do we even produce the rage charges to use the skill? I dont see anything that can produce rage charge in our build so Im quite confused, hope you can answer explain this through. Thank you!

Hello, its the large cluster jewel with "Bloodscent" you can get it for 4-5 exlated.
"
Manavor a écrit :
"
PhantasmixX a écrit :

Hello, its the large cluster jewel with "Bloodscent" you can get it for 4-5 exlated.

Oh ok I see thank you very much!
Hey man, I've encountered an issue when i acquired Soul Taker. Every time I cast any spell (not just lacerate/slam) with "insufficient mana" my fps drops from 250 to 15-20. This issue is exclusive to Soul Taker in my testing because with any other weapon, I have no problems running the game at high frames. Is there any known fixes for this because the build is really fun and nice to play or is my only option to just start a new character and go for a different build that doesn't use Soul Taker?
"
Caliathlol a écrit :
Hey man, I've encountered an issue when i acquired Soul Taker. Every time I cast any spell (not just lacerate/slam) with "insufficient mana" my fps drops from 250 to 15-20. This issue is exclusive to Soul Taker in my testing because with any other weapon, I have no problems running the game at high frames. Is there any known fixes for this because the build is really fun and nice to play or is my only option to just start a new character and go for a different build that doesn't use Soul Taker?

The soul taker is the basis of the build, without this weapon there is no build!
"
Thanks for the build. 2 previous starters (not yours) failed me. Yours is going smoothly. I don't know if I will be investing in end game, but it looks good. I think that you are exaggerating with the weakness of the build when getting the atlas: I didn't finish the uber lab, I don't have 20/20 gems, I think I spent 4ex on the equipment, and I can make red maps. this is a very good result for a league starter. Thanks

Hope it'll be a good journey for you. I'm recommending Required Gear stats to everyone because that's where all conquerors and low Sirus should be doable by majority. Also build is played by players with wide range of experience. Like Sirus 7 is done with 1.9m DPS and 4.9k life this league, much lower than Required Gear stats. So this means actually Required Gear can do Sirus 8 no problem. But on the other hand, I'm also seeing players struggle on red maps with close stats as Sirus 7 kill. These are the reasons I've been recommending Required Gear as required.

"
Heo6bI4auHbIu a écrit :
hello, I am writing via google transliteration!
tell me, it's worth putting Elegant Hubris
Timeless Jewel? do you need your opinion?

Hi. I think Lethal Pride will be a better option if going that way. Hubris seems like a bigger gamble.

"
Dc-sewer a écrit :
Hello,
working towards meta gear and I think I did a good job... is just little rippy in some encounters. Definitely wont be able to level up above 94 + playing on console is also more challenging (f.e for flasks).

If you can please check my build, let me know what is the weakest item I can still improve . I am working on the skill tree gems with more speed, and playing around with the endurance cry with blood magic and berserk, and also no endurance on hit with Leap Slam (cause I get them from enduring cry) Thanks!

Hi. Going pretty good so far! DPS is pretty nice for now, but life can be increased further. First item I'd change would be the belt. A Stygian with Overwhelm and craft %Increased Damage on it and an Abyss jewel with double damage and high life. It can be up to something like this, with even more %life:

A left ring with int and craft %Increased Damage. Also the boot enchant. After these, DPS should get closer to Meta Gear DPS. I'd also try to get more life on gear. You will be surprised to see the difference around 700-1k more life will make for you in terms of survivability. If it's challenging to level above 94 on console, I suggest Beachhead or Pure Breachstone rotas. Beachhead rotas are good this league, you mostly get what you put in in terms of currency. Hope it's like that too on console realm.

"
Caliathlol a écrit :

Hi. I'd report this to bugs forum, also send mail to GGG support. If it's all about Soul Taker, you can run 2 rare axes, remove Arctic Armor and add a mana flask. Build runs fine this way, someone tried this on SSF some leagues ago because he couldn't get a Soul Taker. Also don't forget to double check if it's Arctic Armor or not, as Arctic Armor created same problem for another console player doing the build.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 25 juil. 2020 14:56:47
Oh I actually didn't think about that it might be arctic armor causing the issue. Just tried it while arctic armor is disabled and the fps is running smooth with soul taker. That's kind of better, atleast arctic armor is kind of replaceable. Thank you so much for the quick answers and help! :D
Hello, I really enjoy your build, I have more than 3M Dps now and for mapping T16, 20quality, Corrupt, Its more than enough. For bossing, today I did my first A8 Sirus and it was almost deathless i just did a big mistake at the end.

But now the gear become very expensive for a "new player" like me. What should i
prioritize, if you can check my caracter. Thx you !
Dernière édition par Manavor, le 26 juil. 2020 07:25:46
Has anyone considered taking this the Champion route?

Since we're not really a bleed build, possibly switching the Belly to an explode chest for the clear, and then moving over to champion, taking unstoppable hero, fortitude for the perma fortify, then master of metal for the impale damage, and finally the last two points could be either adrenaline for more survive, or even Inspirational (DPS increase based on POB).

This would also open up some points in the tree since we can't be stunned as long as we have fortify as champ.

Also, fortify skill can be changed over to ruthless/conc effect for also a hefty DPS increase.

In theory, this would be more dps and survive. The only downside I see is losing out on the challenger charges.

Thoughts anyone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires