[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Do I need "Meele Splash Gem" with the new aoe from Tribal Fury?
I noticed there isnt "cant do phys reflect mods" under cons or is there a way?
"
Wetia a écrit :
Do I need "Meele Splash Gem" with the new aoe from Tribal Fury?
Nope.
"
rkaiser a écrit :
I noticed there isnt "cant do phys reflect mods" under cons or is there a way?

Added it under cons.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I'm going to be league-starting with flicker on console launch in a few days and was wondering if cold conversion or physical was better. I haven't seen any guides posted for the cold flicker build so it's been difficult to compare. Before seeing this guide I was torn between making a raider or a duelist, but now I'll probably start with this build since it's already a raider and figure it out later.
Fun build and quite capable with Terminus Est. Vaal Flicker does some crazy single target damage. Doing T10/T11s comfortably but reds are mostly out of reach. Bought a Farrulls but didn't hit 6L after 1400 fusings so I might call it quits since I'm pretty liquidated. Rough game.
For sanctum I assume you run something else besides flicker? Maybe reave or some other phys skill gem?
Alright so I was tilting earlier. Managed to 6 link the Farruls and picked up some other top end pieces, just need a nice +1 max frenzy gloves and to really optimize life where I can.

However, even with 100% chance for spell suppression and 76% ele resists, ~4,200 hp has been unreliable for late progression with melee positioning. T16s are doable but are mostly bad experiences. Maybe when my enlighten hits lvl 3 the next aura I can squeeze in can make the difference
"
iceynotnicey a écrit :
Alright so I was tilting earlier. Managed to 6 link the Farruls and picked up some other top end pieces, just need a nice +1 max frenzy gloves and to really optimize life where I can.

However, even with 100% chance for spell suppression and 76% ele resists, ~4,200 hp has been unreliable for late progression with melee positioning. T16s are doable but are mostly bad experiences. Maybe when my enlighten hits lvl 3 the next aura I can squeeze in can make the difference

5k life is ideal.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thank you!
Add Passive Tree please, wont open
Just league started this build on console and I'm running into issues sustaining frenzy charges. I have Terminus Est with 56% crit chance before assassin's mark, multistrike, 18% quality flicker, the raider ascendancy, blood rage, the passive node on the tree, and checked my accuracy and map mods for reduced accuracy. I tried reading through the guide and some other flicker guides a couple times but I'll still run out of charges at least once or twice a map on a rare monster, where it becomes a game of run away and kite until I can flicker again, pray for good RNG to bless me and crit, get a bit of flicking in then back to kiting.

I haven't played since 3.14 so maybe I've missed something? I played Oro's flicker last time and had 0 issues, but don't want to do that one again.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires