3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! TRIGGER HAPPY: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

so i really wanted to use and abuse critical hits + multiplier scaling, ive come up with a non resolute technique version and thought id post to share if anyone is interested.

we simply drop tempest shield / culling strike and instead use precision / blood magic. this gives us 93% hit chance still only using a weapon and shield. generally 95% is fine, so we only need to scale 2%!

it allows us to get a bunch of jewel sockets to help us scale multi/crit chance + a diamond flask can aid this, you will need to anoint "aggressive bastion" to keep your block chance maxed and still gain those endurance.
note: i have placed a corrupt gold amulet with 4 block on to represent this as i could not figure out how to anoint in POB

level 20 precision leaves us at 3700 with no gear on. but still 4k life like the normal build so it will literally be -360 hp for this change. BUT.. you have 4 empty jewel sockets on the tree now with the potential to scale crit/crit multi.
note: precision reserves an amount not a percentage.

still want to keep your cluster setup? no problem.. open spoiler.
Spoiler
the rangers cluster section is still in range as an option too simply drop two of the jewel sockets for that instead and you will be at the same 114 node tree "technically" that is given in the guide.

I personally would to stick to the build guides tree until you have enough items/gear to spec into this for it to be worth it, but if you are interested pop open the spoiler below, theres a little deal sweetener in there too witch is why i want to do this so bad. :P

Spoiler
you would require to craft/find the following before you even consider using this tree.

-a good physical weapon with as high base crit chance as you can get, mutli is a bonus as this is difficult to pull of, recommend using a foil for the implicit multi to make life easier.
-4x crit chance / crit multi jewel's (+ % life if your lucky)
-2x diamond rings with flat phys.
-a good crit chance / crit multi amulet. WITH "aggressive bastion" anointed on it.
-a diamond flask.
-preferably some crit base uniques / rares for the rest of your slots

why did i bother ?
although not required for this version to work there is something that is very powerful that is easily obtainable in the current league.

hunter boots with tailwind
il keep a green area locked on the atlas at ilvl75+ areas to obtain the boots, i found two playing in the league on my first char so im pretty confident i can get hold of them this way.

isnt tailwind mod is super rare?
NOT IN THE LEAGUE. tailwind is the ONLY crit mod on the boots giving you a 100% chance of slamming them with one simple critical seed growth (both boots and seed must be ilvl75+ though) :P.

this on top of challenger charges is going to be zoom zoom and they will 110% come with a nice damage buff aswel. :P you require to crit recently though, hense byebye resolute helloo clearspeed + movespeed + damage :D! this will be a great buff to an already great build if all goes to plan! :P

POB pastebin https://pastebin.com/AjUiqMmz

-post finished now, ive stopped editing it :P.
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 22:07:30
FIRST TRY!!!!!!! :O POGGGGGGG
Very nice build, feels kind of like a guideline on which direction to go, rather than a build you have to stick to or you will fail.

It's my 3rd character in 3.11, and so I could dump some currency into it, making the build feel very nice. Personal unique recommendations are

because it lets you spam your skill as much as you want to and

because it frees up a whole 4 link for fun stuff you can decide on yourself.

Another neat thing is that you can pretty seamlessly switch Bladestorm to Perforate if you want to, great for if you get a little tired of the same thing.

Ty for the build!
Dernière édition par HomoMilch, le 23 juil. 2020 17:51:07
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
never tried ssf my friends bugging me to do it, i think this is the one! :o...
Cool Cchris07! Both Trade and SSf are awesome. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Neokoshin a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, first of all i want to say thank you for the guide, im further into the game than i ever was altough ive been playing now and then since the beta.

Two questions:

How much Block Reduce / Unlucky Block / No Life Leech map modifiers are "Save" to play? I tried T1 / T2 Maps with 20% Reduced Block Chance and it was no problem. Or is it simply dangerous in higher Tier Maps because you get more damage?

Im quite lost with crafting, so what would anyone recommend as a unique weapon (preferably a sword) for a lvl 80+ Character? I have 2 Exalted Orbs in Standard to try and trade :D (My luck is really bad in every Loot-Game)
Hey Neokoshin! Thank you for your thanks :). You're very kind and I'm happy to have been able to help you. Here's a crafting time Tagz and I talk about on our podcast, crafting is just to fill in holes on your gear. Even if you spend lots of money on being able to craft multiple mods on an item, you're still not getting the potential of an amazingly dropped weapon. Dropped items can roll higher value mods than can be crafted. So in terms of your temporary unique weapon, just go here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords. Organize by DPS (physical DPS). Take a look at some of the items and just make sure that the "unique" portion of the item doesn't conflict with the build. I don't pay attention to uniques so I can't really give specifics. Sorry.

In regards to map mods, you're correct; the dangerous mods aren't going to be dangerous for us in the low tier maps. But as you get into Red Maps that 20% Reduced Block Chance turns to 60%. So you'll get to the point where you care about map mods.

Good post! Thanks again for your kindness.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Cchris07 a écrit :
never tried ssf my friends bugging me to do it, i think this is the one! :o...
Cool Cchris07! Both Trade and SSf are awesome. I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think.

im having a blast especially thinking ahead pre-planning my future, i just hope it all checks out :D!

oh loving the filter too :)
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 20:06:37
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Neokoshin a écrit :
Spoiler
Hey, first of all i want to say thank you for the guide, im further into the game than i ever was altough ive been playing now and then since the beta.

Two questions:

How much Block Reduce / Unlucky Block / No Life Leech map modifiers are "Save" to play? I tried T1 / T2 Maps with 20% Reduced Block Chance and it was no problem. Or is it simply dangerous in higher Tier Maps because you get more damage?

Im quite lost with crafting, so what would anyone recommend as a unique weapon (preferably a sword) for a lvl 80+ Character? I have 2 Exalted Orbs in Standard to try and trade :D (My luck is really bad in every Loot-Game)
Hey Neokoshin! Thank you for your thanks :). You're very kind and I'm happy to have been able to help you. Here's a crafting time Tagz and I talk about on our podcast, crafting is just to fill in holes on your gear. Even if you spend lots of money on being able to craft multiple mods on an item, you're still not getting the potential of an amazingly dropped weapon. Dropped items can roll higher value mods than can be crafted. So in terms of your temporary unique weapon, just go here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_swords. Organize by DPS (physical DPS). Take a look at some of the items and just make sure that the "unique" portion of the item doesn't conflict with the build. I don't pay attention to uniques so I can't really give specifics. Sorry.

In regards to map mods, you're correct; the dangerous mods aren't going to be dangerous for us in the low tier maps. But as you get into Red Maps that 20% Reduced Block Chance turns to 60%. So you'll get to the point where you care about map mods.

Good post! Thanks again for your kindness.

to add to that, scaling armour isnt a bad idea, basalt + granite flask will help you achieve high phys negation and being resistance capped(duh), using a "flask of warding" will all tie together as a plan B. then you are not super vulnerable on these reduced block maps. but they still come with the risk of dieing ofc... enduring cry is also a very under-rated warcry and comes in cluch saving your ass time and time again.
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 20:05:13
"
wardencmd a écrit :
Spoiler
@Wrecker_of_Days First of all thank you so much for creating such an awesome noob friendly guide. Previously I have tried 2 times to get into this game but couldn't cause of it's sheer amount of complex mechanics and the builds I tried didn't help either.

This time following your build helped me a lot and I'm hooked to this game. This build suits perfectly to my gameplay style! Currently level 63 and really enjoying the game (Harvest league crafting is also helping a lot though I'm still trying to figure out how to farm t2 seeds!).

I have a few questions (sorry if some of them are total noob questions),

1. From what I understand defense wise the most important stats for this build are Life, Armor & Block, so should I totally ignore Evasion and Energy Shield?

2. How much total Armor and life to aim for endgame?

3. Does "Stun & Block Recovery" helps? Is it an important stat?

4. How much mana regeneration is required to be able to ignore mana flasks?

5. I want to replace the Tempest shield skill with a movement skill, currently using Dash, what support skill(s) will be best for dash?

6. I see that you also create filters, are those filters build specific? also the filter description says you created them for SSF league, will it work for Harvest league also?

Again thank you for creating this awesome build.

- wardencmd
Awesome wardencmd! Thanks for your kind praise :). I really appreciate it and I'm happy to have helped! The game is really complicated but you just naturally learn it one build at a time. All of a sudden you just know stuff. But ask as much as you like anytime you like.

1. The most important damage mitigation in this build are block (of course life) and Fortify. Specifically in this game, Defence is Armour, Evasion, and Energy Shield. This build, because we are stretched so thin for maxing our block chance, doesn't focus on any of the three defences. Investing in any of them won't do much in the long run (though armour is the most appropriate). So you can actually ignore all Armour, Ev., and ES rolls on equipment.

2. We get 181% life on the tree. Eventually you're aiming for over 100 max life on all your Rares. it's a process to get there and don't worry about it. My build is currently at 75+ on my gear. The perfect gear just doesn't come, you know? My character is around 5700 life. I'd like it higher but like I said, the gear will come when it comes.

3. Stun Block is helpful on paper, but if you ignore it, you won't notice a difference. So in other words, don't worry about it. It's another mod that can be ignored in a min/maxing world.

4. This build leeches mana instead of regens mana. We Attack to quickly for mana regen to be helpful. So you'll be able to get rid of your mana flask as soon as you deal enough damage per hit that your hits return your next hit's mana requirement. To answer your question, our 6L attack costs 34 mana. We attack around 3.5 times a second. So that's 119 mana a second. Leech is by far the easiest method with this build.

5. I have never used Dash. It'd make me sick. But I think Second Wind Support would work well just to be sure that you have the uses available when you want them.

6. I do create guide specific filters. Filters for everyone as well. The guide filters aren't specific for each guide, but each guide inclusively. So if this is the only guide of mine that you're doing, you'll still see the drop that Slow-Mo, Curse Happy, and RF Happy will need. But it's still a huge reduction of what would normally drop. SSF and Trade Filters are all the same. SSF in the title just lets Trade players know why I keep some of the low tier currency in the high tier filters.

Great questions!

Annnnnd

why am i so blessed? :o!!!!!!! i went through a delirium saw a vaal area on way so i backtracked all the way to it just incase. good call.

il bench 1g and hope it goes my way :P literally got clbood jewel at start of act 8 and 6l at end wow :P
Dernière édition par Cchris07, le 23 juil. 2020 21:43:18
"
dlvbrown1969 a écrit :
Spoiler
Hopefully by now you have gotten some good clusters Wrecker and can share you insight for them in your build here.

I have not yet used any cluster jewels. I have one saved which I think is very good for this build. It is 10 passive large with 2 jewel sockets and 12% increased physical damage as implicit. It has Master of Fundamentals as prefix. I believe this to be quite a good notable for us. I am thinking about fracturing that prefix and reroll spamming it until I get something else good ... like Iron Breaker or ??? But first I wanted to ask you if these that I mentioned are as good as I think they are.

If they are, my next question is how do I incorporate them into my build. I have followed your guide 100% and since I am lvl 95 (highest lvl character of all my characters), I have 3 additional points spent picking up Berserking. I use Rampart as annointed amulet passive. Here is link

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/dlvbrown1969/characters

If I understand correctly about clusters, I would first need to unspec 4 points from my current tree and then pickup the large heel cluster. After that I would need to unspec 1 to 10 additional points in order to pickup the large cluster jeweler's points. Is that correct? If it is, which (up to) 14 points that I currently have spent are ones I could drop and swap? And, more importantly, is it worth it?

Thanks as always for your time and consideration
Sorry dlvbrown1969! I've actually had very few Cluster drops. I've had very little gameplay time. I'm one of those situations where Covid has me way busier until it's gone.

I really like what you described though. It seems great for the build. Resists and 35% increased damage along with the decent travel nodes. Sounds awesome. I think Iron Breaker is much stronger. So bid your time and go for it when you're ready.

So there's a cluster jewel socket ready in the tree (above Resolute Technique). How clusters work is that every node in the cluster does count as a passive point. So however many passive points you want to spend in the clusters jewels is how many points you need to remove from the default tree. There aren't many sections of our tree that we can remove damage from that won't lessen our block chance. But the damage nodes (areas) that don't impact our block chance are: Strong Arm, Gladiator's Perseverance, Retaliation, Path of the Warrior, and Aspect of the Lynx. Now some of those nodes may not be worth removing but those nodes don't impact block chance (though they do have other perks).

Cluster choices are hard. No matter what drops you'll be staring at it for a while and will have a hard choice to make. The math is easy enough to do when comparing damage % per node but the other perks you get with whichever notable is what you're really choosing between. It's honestly personal preference.

Good question for sure. I hope this helped a bit.

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires