In Path of Exile: Harvest, there are three significant boss fights which all lead towards Harvest's pinnacle boss. The first person to slay this final boss in Harvest's Hardcore Solo-Self Found league will win a laptop provided by Alienware! The exact way to reach this boss will be explained in more detail closer to launch.

Alienware has generously provided two Alienware m17 gaming laptops as part of our Harvest end-game event.

Alienware m17
  • 9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H
  • Windows 10 Home
  • NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060 6GB GDDR6 (OC Ready)
  • 16GB DDR4 2666MHz
  • Display Tech + Tobii Eyetracking

In addition to the first player to slay the end-game boss in HC SSF, anyone who slays this boss in any PC version of Harvest (Harvest, Harvest Solo Self-Found, Harvest Hardcore Solo Self-Found. Harvest Hardcore) within the first week on our main international server (so not on the Tencent or Garena servers) will also go in the draw to win a laptop provided by Alienware. The cut off for participating is 9am Monday 29 June (PDT).

To add even more excitement to the mix, we're also providing ultimate microtransaction prize packages to ten other players from any Harvest league who kill the end-game Harvest boss within the first week. This prize will be drawn at random. (Note that the person who wins first-kill for HC SSF won't be eligible for these additional prizes. Players can only enter once per character. Additional kills don't reward additional chances. GGG employees are not eligible for prizes.)

The microtransaction prizes are:

To our console players, we plan to run a similar event for you too! We've reached out to some of our friends at the console companies and have asked if they could provide hardware for the event. We are still waiting to hear back, but if we aren't able to get prizes from them we will provide similar microtransaction bundles for console players. We'll share more news about this soon!
Posté par 
le
Grinding Gear Games
Is it definitely 6 GB of system memory?

That’s an unusual amount.

edit: I think it’s supposed to be 16 GB.

edit 2: Hey you guys. I pointed out a typo and they fixed it. No more quote notification spam pls. <3
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Dernière édition par Sarno, le 14 juin 2020 23:09:44
Cool!
Well
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
are these settings needed to run path of exile without lag?

oh, now make sense
0_0 NICE!
FOR ME
Awesome prizes, not that I will ever get that chance. Still great to see there will be some racers going after something.
I wish that Stygian set was a supporter pack.

Best of luck to all the HC racers.
Looks like Alkaizer's getting a Laptop

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires