[3.13] Scarfuncle's Shield Charge Impaling Gladiator -Max Block, Great speed, Pack Explosions

Update - Torrent's reclamation is really REALLY good for this build. Onslaught as a ring affix is also a good way to keep onslaught going while the rampage gloves are great for clearing. You don't need all the corruptions on them at all.

Lastly, this is the first time I've ever tried an explodey chest. My god it takes shield charge into fantastic areas!

So far I have my berserker version up to 15m damage but am not done quite yet. Once I get to 20m I'll debut it and update this build. Adding torrent's reclamation probably adds 1m dps to the gladiator version.

And what you think Berserker or Gladi ? ^^
Thanks for asking - The real question it turned out was crit or no crit. I decided to add crits to this build and now I'm at about 30m damage. I can reliably drop most bosses without having to deal with any of their mechanics - it's great!

I will say this about crit - anytime you add crit it will cost more money. I'm going to write up a budget version that uses resolute technique still, but crit is 100% better.

Berserker is better for DPS and but I miss spell block greatly and can sometimes get one shot. I am making a separate thread for the zerker. the damage is great.
Uh nice thx for the quick response :)

I think Gladi is more for new player and more save player .^^

And Zerk for hmm little more Pro Player max dmg not so much Save . ^^ ?
Here is my current code. Or see my profile. It's the best build I have ever crafted. https://pastebin.com/tsSjiGp4

How much did the berserk build cost so far and how long do you need until the berserk build is finished :)?
That question is hard to answer. It was my leaguestart, so I've just been working a little at a time. I can't know what a finished build is if I don't know your goal. This build can do anything, but only needs a six link armour (10c), a good shield (7c), crown of the inward eye (1c), and some -mana enchants on rings and amulet (4c each). That gets you to t16 maps and elder. to get to shaper, I do suggest dual curses, better boots, the "null and void" gloves, and of course an explodey chest (they start at 8ex). The end end end goal would be headhunter.

This is a good build because it has a cheap entry but gives you lots of end goals to get. If anyone is reading that and your build isn't doing enough damage, message me and I can give you a direction to go.
ok nice wow thx for all this reply ^^ ok last question i think i try this Berserker what is the first skill way you go in tree ? And
Ascendancies way .
wait until I write the guide. I'll do it this week and let you know.
Shield Charge Berserker guide online. I am having an issue adding links, but you can gain a lot by checking it out over at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2991533/page/1#p23677877

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires