[3.11 UPDATED] Fivers Endless Rage Berserker || Warcry - Max Rage - Bladestormer

Hello,

Can you please check my character and help me what i should change in my gear?

I feel like i'm lack of dmg and defense...
"
Anaroin a écrit :
Hello,

Can you please check my character and help me what i should change in my gear?

I feel like i'm lack of dmg and defense...

You want a better sword to start with.
It has 370 dps which isn't horrible, but it also has no crit chance.
Try to aim for 400+ and make sure it has crit chance. It's probably going to be easier to craft weapons tomorrow after the patch if you can wait that long.

You have a bladestorm enchant on your helmet. Great.
You need to reroll it though. You are DESPERATELY in need of accuracy.
On the helmet + Gloves you pretty much must have around 400 accuracy.
Your hit chance is at 73% right now, and that is insanely low.

If the ONLY thing you did now was to get your hit rate up, that would be a 51% increase in your dps.
So that is incredibly important to fix.

Getting an armour with crit chance or explode would be neat. Crit chance would help with dps, explode would help with clearspeed.
They aren't super hard to craft with the help of the harvest system.

Get a pair of tailwind boots. Just like the armour, these are very easy to craft now. Buy a pair of hunter boots with ilvl 75+ and then craft on them with the modifier that gives crit chance. It's a 100% guarantee to get tailwind. Ideally you want two-toned boots and ilvl 84+, but just to get tailwind you need 75.

You have no damage on your amulet. Critical strike multiplier and added phys would make a big difference.

Assassin's mark on hit would also make a huge difference, if you could get that on your ring.

You need a better roll on your mark of the elder.
You have 66% on it, but it can have up to 80%. If you add fossils to it, the max roll is 96% !!. That's a huge difference.

Bear's Girdle is cool in theory, but that's only assuming that we are at max range, which we aren't most of the time. Ryslatha's Coil is better for sustained DPS.

You are desperately lacking flasks.
There's no excuse to this one.
You NEED to have the flasks. They are a huge factor in your burst dps.
Diamond flask
Lion's Roar
Cinderswallow (with crit)
Sulphur flask
Life flask

Your cluster jewel is horrible. You should never use one that has more than 8 passives on it. And you only have 1 modifier on it.
Right now you are spending 8 passive points just to get fuel the fight.
You want one with 8 passives. Preferably 2 sockets and run through on it as well. Those are expensive right now though. But getting one with 8 passives isn't. And just rolling for fuel the fight and some other mod isn't hard.

You should also get at least one of the medium jewels.
I recommend the combo with Mob Mentality and Haunting Shout.

A Fettle jewel would also be nice.

Looking at your skills, all your auras are spread out. You want to try to link the pride - blood and sand - flesh and stone with an enlighten (at least lvl 3).
You have no mana right now.

Now you have a little to work with. :p
I hope this will be helpful! :)

Good luck!

Don't panic.
I am starting my stream now. Stop by if you need anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Fiver a écrit :
You want a better sword to start with.
It has 370 dps which isn't horrible, but it also has no crit chance.
Try to aim for 400+ and make sure it has crit chance. It's probably going to be easier to craft weapons tomorrow after the patch if you can wait that long.

You have a bladestorm enchant on your helmet. Great.
You need to reroll it though. You are DESPERATELY in need of accuracy.
On the helmet + Gloves you pretty much must have around 400 accuracy.
Your hit chance is at 73% right now, and that is insanely low.

If the ONLY thing you did now was to get your hit rate up, that would be a 51% increase in your dps.
So that is incredibly important to fix.

Getting an armour with crit chance or explode would be neat. Crit chance would help with dps, explode would help with clearspeed.
They aren't super hard to craft with the help of the harvest system.

Get a pair of tailwind boots. Just like the armour, these are very easy to craft now. Buy a pair of hunter boots with ilvl 75+ and then craft on them with the modifier that gives crit chance. It's a 100% guarantee to get tailwind. Ideally you want two-toned boots and ilvl 84+, but just to get tailwind you need 75.

You have no damage on your amulet. Critical strike multiplier and added phys would make a big difference.

Assassin's mark on hit would also make a huge difference, if you could get that on your ring.

You need a better roll on your mark of the elder.
You have 66% on it, but it can have up to 80%. If you add fossils to it, the max roll is 96% !!. That's a huge difference.

Bear's Girdle is cool in theory, but that's only assuming that we are at max range, which we aren't most of the time. Ryslatha's Coil is better for sustained DPS.

You are desperately lacking flasks.
There's no excuse to this one.
You NEED to have the flasks. They are a huge factor in your burst dps.
Diamond flask
Lion's Roar
Cinderswallow (with crit)
Sulphur flask
Life flask

Your cluster jewel is horrible. You should never use one that has more than 8 passives on it. And you only have 1 modifier on it.
Right now you are spending 8 passive points just to get fuel the fight.
You want one with 8 passives. Preferably 2 sockets and run through on it as well. Those are expensive right now though. But getting one with 8 passives isn't. And just rolling for fuel the fight and some other mod isn't hard.

You should also get at least one of the medium jewels.
I recommend the combo with Mob Mentality and Haunting Shout.

A Fettle jewel would also be nice.

Looking at your skills, all your auras are spread out. You want to try to link the pride - blood and sand - flesh and stone with an enlighten (at least lvl 3).
You have no mana right now.

Now you have a little to work with. :p
I hope this will be helpful! :)

Good luck!

Oh man!

Thank you very much for the tips! Really appreciate that. I'm already started to adjust my gear according to what you wrote and it's a bit better :)
"
Anaroin a écrit :

Oh man!

Thank you very much for the tips! Really appreciate that. I'm already started to adjust my gear according to what you wrote and it's a bit better :)

No problem man. I try to help out! :)

Don't panic.
-

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 5 juil. 2020 13:02:15
-

Don't panic.
Dernière édition par Fiver, le 6 juil. 2020 13:47:01
I'm starting up my stream now. Stop by if you need help or want to hang out or whatever.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Any idea what's the best way to craft Warning Call and Mob Mentality?
I have currently a Mob Mentality/Lead by Example. Should I settle for Lead by Example instead of Warning Call?
"
ericchongws a écrit :
Any idea what's the best way to craft Warning Call and Mob Mentality?
I have currently a Mob Mentality/Lead by Example. Should I settle for Lead by Example instead of Warning Call?

It's really hard to craft these jewels at all, tbh.

I would say that the most important one is haunting shout though, if you haven't already got one.

I alt spammed and regal'd every Haunting SHout and Mob Mentality I got.

As soon as I hit Provocateur or Warning call on the regal, I started on a new one.
I think I ended up buying the other one though.

Don't panic.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires