[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

"
sexy_potato69 a écrit :
Hello,
are you going to update this build for 3.11? i am looking forward to try it for next league

yea, maybe
Hello, could you post a levelling pob on which nodes to take when starting out? Would be greatly appreciated!
"
burdd a écrit :
Hello, could you post a levelling pob on which nodes to take when starting out? Would be greatly appreciated!

Done
Hi, i think i will go on this build as league starter, it seems really fun.

I just have one question: Where you put enduring cry and infernal cry on the gem setup?
"
Loutrekami a écrit :
Hi, i think i will go on this build as league starter, it seems really fun.

I just have one question: Where you put enduring cry and infernal cry on the gem setup?

Replace righteous fire with infernal cry, replace stone golem with enduring cry
ok thanks^^ enjoy the start of the league.
Thanks!
PoBlink not working for me :(
leveling POB not working ;(
Thank you for the cool guide! I'm currently league starting with this build and was wondering when to transition from the leveling passive tree to the other passive tree or if I should even do that. I also noticed in the leveling passive tree that Call to Arms is allocated but no war cry was specified in the gem section. Which war cry would you suggest using? And would there be a way to improve damage by having a 6 link loreweave along with the caster bow?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires