[3.11] 🗡️🔥HunterKee's Blade Blast & Blade Vortex | League Start | Insane Clear | Boss Killer | Tanky

Could you please upddate your PoB. pathofexile.com tree is unable to show cluster jewel properly
Hi noob question but does "increased # to elemental damage" also work for this build ?
"
BloodLab a écrit :
Hi noob question but does "increased # to elemental damage" also work for this build ?

Yes
what if to use "Fuel the Fight" node on cluster jewel and choose an other helmet?
"
ahunterkee a écrit :
"
BloodLab a écrit :

Yes

Thanks , another question is how do you play "Herald of Ash" , "Zealotry" and "Anger" ? Because with the helmet it takes 100% of my mana because Herald =20% mana reserved , Anger=40% and Zealotry =40% too
"
BloodLab a écrit :

Thanks , another question is how do you play "Herald of Ash" , "Zealotry" and "Anger" ? Because with the helmet it takes 100% of my mana because Herald =20% mana reserved , Anger=40% and Zealotry =40% too

The helmet will allocate elderish battery which allows us to use energy shield as mana. So, we suppose to reserve 100% mana
I managed to end the campain zone,
When I'm starting to look for gear to do maps..
The helmet only is at least 100c or 1ex

This isn't cheap to start with imo..
Dernière édition par DestinyOG7, le 29 mars 2020 14:21:42
"
DestinyOG7 a écrit :
I managed to end the campain zone,
When I'm starting to look for gear to do maps..
The helmet only is at least 100c or 1ex

This isn't cheap to start with imo..

Is not a requirement, is just a goal you aiming for. I played this build as my league start for this league. And during the league start the helmet worth 4ex
Dernière édition par ahunterkee, le 29 mars 2020 15:14:28
Really nice build. Still leveling it (Act 10 now) and trying to figure out all the details but it is really fun. Maybe coming back later with some question but for the moment just wanted to say that I really like it and it seems to be exactly what I was looking for.

So the "Current Gear" section has some other items than the Pastebin Link. Not a big issue but it would be nice if you had the time to insert an updated link. Just like to play around with that PoB tool but not I am not an expert in using it so it would help.
Can't explain why, but I feel cheated for giving this build a try.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires