[3.9] Facebreaker Cyclone Champion | Deep Delve | Depth 2000, #1 deepest tank in league

"
fugth a écrit :
Hi, could you please provide POB for 90/95lvl? What passives should we get rid of?
e: your pob shows just under 1m dps right after importing. bug?

You should definitely switch to LocalIdentity's fork of PoB if you are not using it yet. It should be showing 3.96m dps under 'Total DPS inc. Impale'.

For lower level characters, stop pathing at Resolute Technique instead of going for Devotion cluster and the jewel spot above (saves 9 points), skip Champion of the Cause cluster (3 points). And if you don't have a good legion jewel, skip some of the low value nodes in its radius, eg: Vigour, Cloth and Chain (saves 4 points).

"
Moridin79 a écrit :
This ends up tankier than max block surrender glad?

Yes far tankier. Gladiator ends up having more avoidance (from the free spell block), but much much less mitigation. Gladiators will start getting one shot at far lower delve depths.

EDIT: Also gladiator will have way less dps since Champion's impale node is bonkers.
Dernière édition par RudyBaby, le 18 mars 2020 19:46:27
"
Torx34 a écrit :
Hi ty for this guide, i don t understand why we take some nodes with Fortify , i don t see fortify in the skills in PoB ?

We get perma Fortify from Champion's Fortitude ascendancy node.
going to be rolling this as soon as circle of guilts stop being stupid prices. started getting most of the easier pieces together. Any chance for an update with a cluster jewel recommendation? or is the tree too tight to fit one in?
i think my tree is fine actually just save 8 points i delete the top of the tree
"devotion". you just need +20 intelle in you stuff for the purity etc

for cluster i take: fuel of the fight ( 0.4% mana leech )
deep the cut ( op dps for impale )
and a small cluster with skill of fettle

Idk who is the best but i think ine is fine
For clusters; there's a 30% increase effect of all purity aura's which should be key for this. Increases your max resistances. It can be combo'd with a reduced aura reserve to purity of fire until you get the enlightens.
Dernière édition par xNovoxx, le 19 mars 2020 01:52:37
"
TheArchmagus a écrit :
going to be rolling this as soon as circle of guilts stop being stupid prices. started getting most of the easier pieces together. Any chance for an update with a cluster jewel recommendation? or is the tree too tight to fit one in?

Tree is kinda tight, but I'm fairly certain that with cluster jewels we can make the build better. But since I'm not playing this build this league, I havent spent the time needed to math out the details.

Ideally, it should look like the following:
1 large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets, Deep Cuts, and 1 other notable.
2 identical medium cluster jewels with aura effect small passive, Pure Commander, and one jewel slot.

Dropping the devotion cluster (and the jewel spot nearby, for 9 points) and Champion of the Cause cluster (2-3 pts), we can still get 120% aura effect due to the 2 medium jewels above, so that gives us 89/88/88 resistance without a shield, which is ridiculous. Probably use Lioneyes Remorse with it now.

To fit all those points in, I think we need to give up atleast 7-8 more points on existing tree. I think the most likely candidate is to cut the entire Testudo-Retaliation cluster and Cloth and Chain above it (10 pts).
Played this build to about 35+ depth and I think I'll tap out for this time. Having a lot of difficulties getting past 5k hp and I just can't get my dps anywhere close to what you have RudyBaby. It's not about the build being bad or anything, you just have so god damn good gear that it's a bit disheartening trying to aim for same level of items and failing pretty miserably.

I have been a big fan of the build, triple purity is something I've always wanted to play and I think this is such a sweet build. Should just have set my expectations lower when thinking about how far I'll be able to push the build.

Thank you very much for the buildguide, it has been a pleasure to play and it was a good learning experience even if I wasn't able to unlock it's full potential - hopefully your adventures in SSF go great.
"
RudyBaby a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
This ends up tankier than max block surrender glad?

Yes far tankier. Gladiator ends up having more avoidance (from the free spell block), but much much less mitigation. Gladiators will start getting one shot at far lower delve depths.

EDIT: Also gladiator will have way less dps since Champion's impale node is bonkers.

I would note that, the tankiness advantage of Champion is really only a factor when you deal with massive sources of damage where avoidance is not enough--so basically very deep delves (which is what this build is meant for). For most fo the games content, Gladiator will be tankier as most damage is a stream of smaller hits (each of which allow for avoidance). That includes things like Awakener beams and the like (though good play can avoid most things). I would use a gladiator over a champ for general bossing, but deep delving is an area better suited for champs.
I continue to work on the build. I don‘t play that much, but slowly it gets better and better. I managed to now run all three purities by using a helmet enchant and Sovereignty as annoint. When I get my Enlighten to 4 and get some less reservation elsewhere I Maybe can drop one of those. So mana is a little tight, if anyone has good ideas where else to get some, I am open to suggestions. I will try to get better gems now and the maybe try the Idea with Pure Commander and some Aura effect. I like the build, just wished for more currency ☺️

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires