[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

Fala ai, pode dar uma olhada no meu POB e ver o que da pra melhorar?? https://pastebin.com/yNu59y2d
"
ppdrox a écrit :
Fala ai, pode dar uma olhada no meu POB e ver o que da pra melhorar?? https://pastebin.com/yNu59y2d

Gloves - I'd try to get a pair with life, res, accuracy and open suffix for attack speed craft

Boots - Just get as much life and res with 25% or 30% movement speed

Amulet - Get any damage stats you can, but be sure to have 60+ life on it as well

Praxis ring - When you get currency, you can switch to Elreon jewellery. Buy any with relevant stats (I got one with some resist, accuracy and open prefix for life craft). You can use Beastcrafting to roll it to -8 (values are -4...-8 always)

Rare ring - Recraft res to life and get res from elsewhere.

Belt - Get one with more life. Preferrably Stygian Vise and use +life jewel on it. See how much resist you can get from belt + jewel and try to get rest from elsewhere

Quartz Flask - Switch to Diamond Flask

Silver Flask - Switch to Basalt Flask

---------------

You seem to have block chance way over cap. So no need to stack it so high. Check your gear and see where you can pick something else over it (like recraft torso perhaps, or use different cluster jewels although they have other useful stats along them).

You need to sort your flasks. In the end, you need to be able to remove freeze, bleed and curses (heat, staunching, warding). Use trans/alts/augs until you have one or have a flask with good prefix. Then you can Beastcraft missing suffix.

POB shows that Second Wind raises Herald's mana reservation, is that true? If it is, you need to unlink it in order to be able to use all auras.

Are you using Vaal Cyclone? That's a bit dangerous since you're locked in place, but I guess it's safer than usual since we block so well. But if you aren't, buy corrupted (so it's cheap) 20/20 Cyclone for increased aoe radius.

Just a sidenote: Have you setup your Pantheon? Are the guys fully upgraded there?
What other skills do you think we can use instead of cyclone the build is great but i hate cyclone if there is any other variant
"
Kounupi a écrit :
What other skills do you think we can use instead of cyclone the build is great but i hate cyclone if there is any other variant

Hi, any meele skill can be used , reave, blade flurry and lacerate Works fine.
just swap infused for other suport gem for multistrike.
Absolutely love this build! I even was using charged dash with it and having a blast. Easily doing t14 maps, even with swapping the sword nodes out for axe ones. Thanks man!
I just started leveling and had a question about the Ascendancy in 3.9 and 3.10.

In 1 version, you use Bleed Explosions and in the other you don't. Which is better? Does it make sense to use the more tanky version initially and switch to bleed explosions later on?
Hello great build, thankyou for making it. I switched over from a dual wield claw cyclone imp build and this is very fun.

Regarding the Cluster jewels setup what do you recommend and what should I lose from the original skill tree to then put back on the clusters?

Aqui o pob https://pastebin.com/xXjx6Wku
Hey dudes, kinda keen to stop dying this league and get into this build. Any idea if mapping can be sped up?

Meabe perhaps picking up some better boots? Would tailwind increase the clear?

Also how does the build do in delve? I kinda wanna focus on that this league ot make my currency.
leveling plize

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires