[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
mksterbruh a écrit :
"
victordhn a écrit :
does it tank sirus A8??? if so, ill do it no matter what

it will definitely not "facetank all content" as claimed in the first sentence of the build guide, it will 100% get random one shot, esp Sirus.. that being said, i have a lot of this gear im willing to sell, including a headhunter if anyone is interested lmao

i can confirm this is true, 5k6hp, 79% block, max all res, 30 chaos res, and sometime still got 1 shot i dont know why, 1 shot from boss, rare, or even white mob, this is so random, but tanky somehow, tankier than caster i guess XD
"
knehtq a écrit :
How are 100% delirious t15-t16 maps with this build,did anyone try?

It's decent. Basic 100% T15+ maps aren't any trouble at all - though Kosis can easily one-shot you if you don't know his mechanics.

Simulacrum is SUPER easy to farm with this build as well - you'll never be in danger of dying except to, again, Wave 20 Kosis.

However - I've attempted a few super-juiced maps (120+ quality, 100% Delirious, Double+ Beyond, 3x Scarab, Sextant, etc) and there seems to be too much stuff going on and I keep dying to random one-shots - mostly Beyond bosses.

These aren't the best videos but as an example of what gameplay looks like in a 'sort-of' juiced T15 delirious map:

T15, 100% Delirious Omni Boss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uudq71_wJDk

T15, Part of a breach + Map Boss:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPB2x2fgQWo

Also I super recommend getting some LGoH on some of your gear. With the number of times Cyclone is hitting (and the number of mobs you're generally hitting), you essentially always have a near-instant refill of health when you do lose some.

Can someone tell me if I can craft minus mana cost on this chest piece using the fossil method described by OP? I've tried 3 times with no luck. Just want to make sure it is actually possible with this chest and I don't keep using fossils for no reason.
"
MrSwigglePants a écrit :
Can someone tell me if I can craft minus mana cost on this chest piece using the fossil method described by OP? I've tried 3 times with no luck. Just want to make sure it is actually possible with this chest and I don't keep using fossils for no reason.
Indisponible

you need about 10 try to get mana cost, ithink you should sell it and buy new one with mana and explode
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.

hi, i'm quite a novice in the game.
It would be too much to ask for a guide of where to take the points of the tree

Thank you
"
xPoggo a écrit :

hi, i'm quite a novice in the game.
It would be too much to ask for a guide of where to take the points of the tree

Thank you

Hi , you can donwload the POB(path of building) it show the passives and the itens you need for the build just put the pob link on it
or check the link
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAecC9gNdBiAGiwaiCTMKJg48FCAUTRRxFSAX3BiRGbQaPhpVG6obrRv6IOMj6iP2Jd8qYyzpLYMvzDB8MbAx-zWSNug5hjpSOxQ94kd-SO5Nkk3jUEdYr185Xz9f2mMXZU1vO3Sgdqx343gNeK55OX7iggeDLoTZhY-GYIazhymI7YrwjX2SfZL3mG-bLZtYn4mjiqQZplepbq2Nr3qxs7XyvJ-9Nr6nvq3AGsEHwYLKkMv1z37QLNE20iHTftRS137Yvdl83CPcveHv4izkUeXP5w_pRunV6hjsce567w7vevJB9qP3MvgC-Ov6GPxL_gr-jw==?accountName=Poisom&characterName=VouCrashei
Awesome build, just wondering at what pdps would a rare 1h sword add to our dps vs Paradoxica?
Hi! Awesome build, i just spend ~4ex for gear and im literally blockman. So, im kinda new in crafting, I got 2 armors

in which one i can add enemies you kill explode with awakening orb ?
Dernière édition par SlavokChirkizon, le 31 juil. 2020 12:01:10
"
SlavokChirkizon a écrit :
Hi! Awesome build, i just spend ~4ex for gear and im literally blockman. So, im kinda new in crafting, I got 2 armors

in which one i can add enemies you kill explode with awakening orb ?

Would recommend getting an Astral plate base for that. Probably best to get warlord's Astral and anything else crusader (cheaper that way). The 12% all res implicit is nice.

Updated pob and new videos.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires