[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Gejjzer a écrit :
"
Grekey a écrit :
So, is it confirmed that the impaler doesn't work as an explody mod?

Its seems so.

I think it's bugged, during legions I notice that some pack do actually explode for the same dimension of the cyclone, but then others don't... maybe it's something that always happens but I never had time to notice... dk let me know
"
Gejjzer a écrit :

Also guys, what Pantheon are you using?
Im running lunaris/ralakesh coz shakari sucks diks right now.

I'm still using shakari, around t15 the poison damage is way too high and any reduction is better than nothing...
"
jbeef2 a écrit :
So I'm going with a bit of a variation from the OP's build, kind of looking for some advice on where to go from here, I feel way too squishy (3800 life) I'm absolutely tearing through t16's and downing bosses pretty easily. But I'd like to eventually get to 100, and I'm about to squishy at the moment, how can I make this better? https://pastebin.com/8SYFrdRK

How much auras you run mate?
Great build... I have swapped to your 3.11 PoB however there is nothing for Boots Gem Links in there. Can you make some reccomendation or add them?
Hey i'm using this build this league and it feels so comfortable destroying everything while being able to facetank also everything (i usually die a lot at the beginning of maps but only died a few this time because of poison or bleed. I was wondering if it was possible to use the tier 3 Primal seed that "influence a non influenced item" in order to get the warlord influence on the chest piece to get the -15 total mana cost (may be cheaper than using the warlord's exalted orb) ?
"
DarkFlash91 a écrit :
Hey i'm using this build this league and it feels so comfortable destroying everything while being able to facetank also everything (i usually die a lot at the beginning of maps but only died a few this time because of poison or bleed. I was wondering if it was possible to use the tier 3 Primal seed that "influence a non influenced item" in order to get the warlord influence on the chest piece to get the -15 total mana cost (may be cheaper than using the warlord's exalted orb) ?
ive also thing about this yet its 1:6 so test ur luck :)
Hey OP can you tell me why you got 31% Lion's roar?
Dernière édition par Trunghxf, le 1 juil. 2020 04:34:50

We can get enchants on the para and ruin them

I think I'm gonna Vaal it xD
Dernière édition par Grekey, le 1 juil. 2020 11:47:28
It's not better to use immortal call over molten shell?
It seems very clumsy to use with "cast when damage taken" level 20 anyway...
You dont have any big health pool, so for triger you usually need to take at least 50-70% of your hp. Sometimes you die before molten pops and can activaly give you anything. Maybe is better to keep it on lower level?
we gotta find a way to get acc because ice golem keep dying even lv21 20q, that suck
"
Trunghxf a écrit :
we gotta find a way to get acc because ice golem keep dying even lv21 20q, that suck
i use precision and it solves the problem for me :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires