[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Compound_wiggle a écrit :
I think you're using a legacy Lion's roar in your 3.16 league start POB - "22% more dmg"

Yep, my mistake i did the tree based on a older version, forgot to change the flask
If anyone find another mistake please inform me thanks.
Pob: https://pastebin.com/umdvBj1q
I think i'm gonna league start with your build!

Do you think that you'll add leveling trees to your PoB ? Like every 20 points or a tree for each act ?

So we know what nodes to pickup first ?

Thanks! :D
Hi. Thinking of trying this build out next league. Is there a chance you can make leveling tree? Like 30, 60, 90 points ?
"
Naggash a écrit :
Hi. Thinking of trying this build out next league. Is there a chance you can make leveling tree? Like 30, 60, 90 points ?

I'd like this too please haven't played in a league.
\]
"
Poisom a écrit :
"
Compound_wiggle a écrit :
I think you're using a legacy Lion's roar in your 3.16 league start POB - "22% more dmg"

Yep, my mistake i did the tree based on a older version, forgot to change the flask
If anyone find another mistake please inform me thanks.
Pob: https://pastebin.com/umdvBj1q

i looked at it might need to fix the dex requirement due to the gem riposte at lvl 20 is 155 dex gears is at 150 which is off by 5 dex fyi.
Do you think the damage is going to be sufficient to comfortably clear red maps in league start gear?

A bit concerned that you've used 121 skill points and only on around 1.2-1.4 mill realistic dps for mapping and bosses (no vaal totem/100% flask uptime). Damage will be much lower if you remove 15-20skill points as would be realistic at that point.

I used this build in 3.13 and it was incredibly enjoyable, really appreciate the work you've done so far. Definitely one of the best melee builds available
Played similar build in the past and im bit concerned also in 3.16. When we remove Assassins Mark which is only for bosses we got 1.4mil dps. Our block isnt 83/71 cuz its still adding 3/3 block from old Tempest Shield (block in current PoB should be 80/68) also its lvl 100 tree so if we for example remove cluster jewels (lvl 85 then) we got less block (77/55) and dps. Without this 16/15 shield even lower block.

Our final DPS without Clusters and Assassins Mark we got around 1.2mil dps.

Also ive got some advices to improve DPS with ur current league starter PoB.

Replace rare sword with Ahn's Might - better accuracy and dps (and maybe cheaper)

Remove Ice Golem and Riposte (Reckoning is more then enough imo) and add Ancestral Protector and Multiple Totem Support too our Warchief totem. We can have 4 totems at once then - big dps boost.

Replace Swords Mastery +3 Melee Range with Frenzy chance on Boss Hit cuz we no longer have frenzy charges on bosses. This +3 Melee Range wont affect our AoE.

Our Map and Boss Dps with Assassins Mark could be over 1.8mil and with little more changes with tree and masteries at level 85 without Clusters and pretty much cheap gear around 2mil dps.

Ill probably start with Skely Summoner starter this league cuz of 3mln dps on 5c gear and later switch to Cyc Glad cuz i loved it past leagues :)

Cheers!

Dernière édition par kowal86, le 20 oct. 2021 06:19:06
hey are u gonna update this BG for the new league ? or did u abandoned it and its not gonna get any new updates ?
"
OUSIVL525 a écrit :
hey are u gonna update this BG for the new league ? or did u abandoned it and its not gonna get any new updates ?

Hey man, don't be rude. It takes a lot of time and effort for people to put these guides together so have some respect. If you read the previous posts he said he's working on it so just be patient.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
kowal86 a écrit :
Played similar build in the past and im bit concerned also in 3.16. When we remove Assassins Mark which is only for bosses we got 1.4mil dps. Our block isnt 83/71 cuz its still adding 3/3 block from old Tempest Shield (block in current PoB should be 80/68) also its lvl 100 tree so if we for example remove cluster jewels (lvl 85 then) we got less block (77/55) and dps. Without this 16/15 shield even lower block.

Going to point out there is not enough mana to reserve Tempest Shield with Pride+Banner+Purity+Blood&Sand. Some DPS loss is expected from this.
There are no words to sway those who will not listen. -- Veritania, the Redeemer

strTrader Max Block Bleed Lacerate Gladiator Guide:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3136830

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires