[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Ventori a écrit :

ps. What do you think about Power Charge On Critical Support linked with Vengeance/Riposte/Reckoning? I've noticed some people got this setup to generate power charges.

Somehow I forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me :)
I have tried it by replacing riposte (single target means it is our weakest regen trigger) and here is the result.
The uptime is questionable. You can count on it for providing power charges in ultimatum, but I still often see myself to run out. But they are generally there. Maybe 60-80% uptime
For mapping you would have to slow down and deliberately get hit. Without it, I sometimes get the charges up, but can't sustain them.
For bosses.. well.. risking getting unlucky crit one-shotting you is probably not worth taking boss attacks just to get those power charges. I recently got 'deatomized' by taking Sirus' basic attack on 100% hp. So I am kinda paranoid right now and am not going to let bosses hit me if I can help it.

Anyways I think I will be leaving the power charge on crit setup in, even if it is really unreliable. The missing riposte is not really noticeable.
Is this build impossible to kill the Alluring Abyss boss? It has 2% phys reflection.
Dernière édition par potatoboyuk, le 3 mai 2021 05:21:45
"
potatoboyuk a écrit :
Is this build impossible to kill the Alluring Abyss boss? It has 2% phys reflection.

There is always an option to use Yugul's pantheon + Sibyl's Lament if you can spare a ring slot for it.
Hey. Build is amazing so far. I have nice amount of dps even without onslaught and bottled faith, tho the big problem for me is the defense. I almost cant die to mobs attacking me if they dont deal some kind of DoT. I died 200 times to DoT, even if it touches me I'm out. How can i fix this problem?
https://pastebin.com/WdA6b7LL

Sirus dps just at 4,4M
and even if I had watcher with Impale
this would be 5,3M

feeling like its way to low
and his guardians taking longer then 15sec to die.

At all good build for Ultimatum trials. Kida traps in
ulab hurting way to much :/

Idk if a watcher will be a worth dps boost.
Ye missing high end boots and some flat phys dmg on jews.

Someone tryd it with cluster jews?
Loving the build so far. Switched over from Lacerate the only thing I will say is map clear is nowhere near Lacerman. Is there a way I can maybe switch ability’s to make it similar?
So the ultimatum boss randomly one shotted me, i got 4.6k hp max block and everything -.-'
Anyone able to check my gear and give me suggestion on what upgrade should I get? I feel my damage is pretty low.

Max block feels nice but the trade off is when the damage not block your health just goes from 100% to 0% in a second - also DoT is really a killer.
is there a certain order you allocated you ascendancy points? didnt see that in the post. ty
With this build i'm doing all the game content
the only thing i think its a bit harsh is when i dont block, then i get insta killed with 5600hp
I was hitkilled 4 times today by atziri. I think i'm going to not use dash/ second wind, and instead i'm going to use immortal call and CWDT
any tips is appreciated. ty

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires