[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

What mods I should look for on Paradoxica? Ofcourse I need physical damage one but what about second?
I just searched for paradoxicas and sorted by physical dps, since that is the most critical thing. Other good mods to have on it is increased attack speed need a rare or unique. Bleed adds damage, but very very little. Ultimately you want the best dps you can afford(which will include general IAS in its value) and IAS with nearby uniques as the second most important stat.
First of all, thanks for the guide. Been loving it so far.
Tried out Simulacrum for the first time, made it to wave 20 but didn't manage to finish the last 30% of HP on the boss. This leads me to my question:

Any advice on upgrades or changes to get stronger and better so that I can do end game content? Or do I just need to play better?

POB https://pastebin.com/UHJyGpRH
switching over to try this build. there are so many of the explode -chanelling chests i dont know which one i should buy and what mods are worth the extra money. would be willing to spend like 35-40ex on one if it was worth the extra otherwise might just save the money and get a cheaper one.

what do you think?
"
etem65 a écrit :
switching over to try this build. there are so many of the explode -chanelling chests i dont know which one i should buy and what mods are worth the extra money. would be willing to spend like 35-40ex on one if it was worth the extra otherwise might just save the money and get a cheaper one.

what do you think?

Explody chests are really just nice for clear speed, but I think I value this as one of the last upgrades on the build. It wont help you clearing most bosses, so getting your raw dps/tankiness up high at first is a bigger priority to me.
I really like the build. I'm only 80+ level, but I run T14-16.
First of all, great build. Fun to play.

I have some questions, since im lacking some damage/survivability.

I have the red nightmare, and my block chance in hideout is 74% and goes to 79% when in map or cycloning, so i guess thats fine.

But my question is..

1) I dont have the proper chest. But i just bought one with -15 mana cost(gladiator plate), so if im right, is it just to buy a awakener's orb and then a chest with the explode on it and then use it on that and take it on my chest?

How do i then get the 8% increased maximum life on it aswell? Is that also possible?

2)
My ascendary. I still dont have all 4, so right now i went for Painforged > Violent Retaliation and Versatile Combatant.

And when i get the last trials, i will get Arena Challenger.

Is that the right order, or am i doing that wrong?

3) Is Might of the Meek important? Because at the moment im just using a rare jewel with some life and no corrupted blood on it.

I just got a proper guilt ring but im still missing the belt.

Hoping for an answer, and again.. Thx for this build, much fun to play! :-)

Regards

Hey, i'm using this build and i'm loving it but i have a little problem with dmg, compared to yours i think is pretty low. Can you give me some tips for improve it? https://pastebin.com/jsUV1Kav
Thoughts on using a Savior specifically for Simulacrum?
"
hartung90 a écrit :
First of all, great build. Fun to play.

I have some questions, since im lacking some damage/survivability.

I have the red nightmare, and my block chance in hideout is 74% and goes to 79% when in map or cycloning, so i guess thats fine.

But my question is..

1) I dont have the proper chest. But i just bought one with -15 mana cost(gladiator plate), so if im right, is it just to buy a awakener's orb and then a chest with the explode on it and then use it on that and take it on my chest?

How do i then get the 8% increased maximum life on it aswell? Is that also possible?

2)
My ascendary. I still dont have all 4, so right now i went for Painforged > Violent Retaliation and Versatile Combatant.

And when i get the last trials, i will get Arena Challenger.

Is that the right order, or am i doing that wrong?

3) Is Might of the Meek important? Because at the moment im just using a rare jewel with some life and no corrupted blood on it.

I just got a proper guilt ring but im still missing the belt.

Hoping for an answer, and again.. Thx for this build, much fun to play! :-)

Regards

I can't see your character, but unless you have chance on block from a jewel specifically when you are cycloning, then you are only seeing 79% because of your ascendency kicking in when mapping, which you cannot count on when bossing. That means on a fight like Sirius you are still at 74% most of the time, and while the difference between 74% and 79% might not sound very large, consider it means someone with capped block is being hit 1/5th less often than you are. It's a big difference.

1) Honestly I just bought might, but the 8% life thing is something you can apply at the crafting bench. It requires a free prefix to do so.
2) I like Arena Challenge first because it speeds up mapping and your dps significantly.
3) I don't use might of the meek at all. I think it might be fine for extra health, but I don't think its all that valuable. On my build it adds about 100 health. If you get the health nodes near marauder it could add up to be more, but I would rather get a corrupted blood jewel there, or a health + offense jewel.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires