3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
alteisen612 a écrit :
Hi Wrecker,

Suggestion for Curse on Hit on a trigger seems a very good idea. And with the new Awakened Curse on Hit, you can apply 2 curse and bypass hex proof.
For sure alteisen612!

If the correct Awakened gem drops, it'd be something to consider for sure. It's a good idea for anyone who wishes to do it. No negative consequence at all.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Scruffbear a écrit :
Just wanted to say

1. Thanks for the build, its a lot of fun (new league levelling with molten strike atm " at the moment" )

2. What a polite thread ! My ever diminishing faith in humanity has been restored.

Happy Holidays / Christmas (whatever you prefer.)

From a guy far too old to be playing POE these days.
Merry Christmas Scruffbear!

I'm glad you're liking the guide! I really enjoy this build as well. It's amazing how many kind people are in this community. I've been quite blessed to have my threads loaded with them. It's a safe place to ask questions and figure out modifications and theories.

Thanks for the kind post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Been loving this build in Metamorph league so far! Just got to mapping with pretty decent gear already. I am currently playing on PC Softcore Trade League.

I know this build is created for the mindset of "any item works in any slot" basically, though, for someone like myself whom really wants to try and mid/max all item slots for this build, what end game rare, unique items, flasks, as well as (boot,glove,helm) enchants should I be aiming for in a perfect mid/max end-game situation?

Thanks! :)
"Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free." - The Shawshank Redemption
"
sluggersteve a écrit :
Been loving this build in Metamorph league so far! Just got to mapping with pretty decent gear already. I am currently playing on PC Softcore Trade League.

I know this build is created for the mindset of "any item works in any slot" basically, though, for someone like myself whom really wants to try and mid/max all item slots for this build, what end game rare, unique items, flasks, as well as (boot,glove,helm) enchants should I be aiming for in a perfect mid/max end-game situation?

Thanks! :)

I do not own this shield myself, but The Surrender looks like the perfect choice for this Duelist. It grants level 30 (!) Reckoning. Lots of armour, life, recover life when you block. What's not to love about it :)

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Thank you for the great guide I started it on my ps4 on standard and have now remade it for metamorph on pc - very fun!

I just managed to get a "The surrender" shield and I was wondering how does that change the gem set up?

I guess i put the support gems on the shield and I now have a 4L available, or I can move one of my 3l and add another gem to it.. any ideas?

"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Royella a écrit :
Thanks for the guide...this will be my league start ssf. Good luck all!
Awesome Royella!

Your welcome and good luck as well!

Thanks! I hit level 20 this morning before work. I play Xbox ssf standard. I like to keep a log of gear progression, it's fun to look back at how your toon grows. Here is my gear so far:
Have not played in a year.... this is the kind of build I like simple & fun... just started playing at level 13!

One question, I noticed only one jewel taken in the passive skill tree, why?

I am not a skilled player... I have always been told to get a minimum of 3 to 5 Jewels as they are very powerful.

Anyone explain this to me?
"
Yipp a écrit :
Have not played in a year.... this is the kind of build I like simple & fun... just started playing at level 13!

One question, I noticed only one jewel taken in the passive skill tree, why?

I am not a skilled player... I have always been told to get a minimum of 3 to 5 Jewels as they are very powerful.

Anyone explain this to me?

This is his explanation on the guide under skill tree:

"Jewel - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We only have one jewel slot selected :(. I'd love to put more in, many other guides would. But I don't have the ability to remember what each of my builds needs if a decent jewel drops while I'm playing. And I don't have the ability to focus on 7 jewels per build are remember what I'm doing. So one is plenty enough for me."
Hi Wrecker, love the builds, I used your RF Chieftain to get off the ground in Legion and I'm enjoying playing this build. I have a few questions:

1) Now that Blight is a part of the base game, do you have suggestions for passives to anoint on an amulet?

2) I noticed that between 3.8 and 3.9, you de-allocated Crimson Dance and shifted away from bleed stacking. Do you think that keystone still has any merit or should we stick to stacking more life and block with the leftover points?

3) I'm not sure how universal this experience is, but I ended up facing a Metamorph that spread caustic ground quicker than I could react and I died immediately. Do you think Shakari might be more worthwhile to take in place of Gruthkul, or do you have some other way of dealing with caustic ground?
Dernière édition par TheDutchSanta, le 17 déc. 2019 17:00:16
Hello! Very nice build! Just started on Metamorph. Is the update going to vary much from this? Want to make sure I don't get too deep in the game just yet if it is. Thanks!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires