3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Yep, going Bladestorm! (And it was cyclone last time I played the build, during my first league when I knew nothing about the game! Whereas now I know a good 1 to 2% of the game! :D )

Respec'd and cobbled together a starting set of gear from the stash, which I'll drop in below to see if folks have advice on upgrade paths.
A bunch of gems are brand new bought last night, so leveling them up and obviously missing out of their levels currently.

Ran a couple of T11 maps as tests, so confident I can push further here soon.

* Hit 75 and it looks like I have 8% block chance left to pick up on passives. Once I grab those, then I will recraft the block chance off the chest (probably get the 8% max life / mana).
* Someone had this axe for sale last night for 10 chaos. It looks great, but I have little idea..... (literally going on the bigger numbers = better theory :D )
* The boots sound fun, but not convinced by them last night. Will search for a nice rare pair tonight.
* Resists are close to being ok. Low 70s for one and high 60s for the other two. Will fix that tonight as well.
* Chaos resist is at 9%, which is actually the first time I have had a character out of negative figures for this in the maps! :o) Want to push this higher though.
* Need to sort out my flasks..
* Also need to run my 4 ascendancy...

Dernière édition par shirt10, le 12 févr. 2020 08:49:50
So, I'm level 88 at the moment. I have to say that this has been one of the most fun builds I've ever played!

Here's my gear:

It's like, "oh shit, here comes the big boss one shot", but four times out of five it doesn't even hit for damage because max block!

And you can literally just leave your guy in the middle of a map and go grab a beer. Come back and see all those dead monsters at your feet!

So, I went for Soul Taker. No mana problems, no need for mana leech. And the Impresence amulet gives you free vulnerability, which helps with DPS the Soul Taker lacks compared to some high end rare weapons.

Belly of the Beast for a lot of life and survivability.

The Surrender shield is BIS for this build IMO. Everything about it is just great.

Oh and lastly, anyone playing this build with an axe, I strongly suggest annointing Slaughter on your amulet. It's a big boost to DPS due to Onslaught giving us 20% increased attack speed. And 20% increased movement speed is pretty nice as well.

I've enjoyed playing this build enormously, hopefully You have too!
"Accidentally" hit lvl 94. Just crushing things right now. Axe is currently a 2ex, 425 PDPS, choice. POB shows very marginal upgrades beyond that unless I spend stupid sums for another 20-30k total damage. Not worth 20 ex for that in my opinion (not like I have that anyway).

Basically, I'm just playing now. Killing Conquerors, Sirus, Guardians, whatevs no problems.

Great great build.
"
shirt10 a écrit :
Spoiler
Yep, going Bladestorm! (And it was cyclone last time I played the build, during my first league when I knew nothing about the game! Whereas now I know a good 1 to 2% of the game! :D )

Respec'd and cobbled together a starting set of gear from the stash, which I'll drop in below to see if folks have advice on upgrade paths.
A bunch of gems are brand new bought last night, so leveling them up and obviously missing out of their levels currently.

Ran a couple of T11 maps as tests, so confident I can push further here soon.

* Hit 75 and it looks like I have 8% block chance left to pick up on passives. Once I grab those, then I will recraft the block chance off the chest (probably get the 8% max life / mana).
* Someone had this axe for sale last night for 10 chaos. It looks great, but I have little idea..... (literally going on the bigger numbers = better theory :D )
* The boots sound fun, but not convinced by them last night. Will search for a nice rare pair tonight.
* Resists are close to being ok. Low 70s for one and high 60s for the other two. Will fix that tonight as well.
* Chaos resist is at 9%, which is actually the first time I have had a character out of negative figures for this in the maps! :o) Want to push this higher though.
* Need to sort out my flasks..
* Also need to run my 4 ascendancy...

Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Indisponible
Hey shirt10!

Your gear looks great! Goodness, I wish I had a weapon like yours. That's awesome. I honestly don't have any suggestions for you. Your points you listed in your post show you're on the right track. And once you're all setup the way you like, it's just the normal min/maxing from there (like focusing on implicits and enchantments...which you're already doing with your Spiked Gloves).

Let us know how it goes! It's nice to be able to just respec into things for sure. Sorry I don't have any actual suggestions for you, but it really seems like you know what you're doing. You listed everything someone could have suggested ;).

Thanks for the post! Let us know how it goes...especially after the 4th ascendancy is done.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
TommyLee68 a écrit :
Spoiler
So, I'm level 88 at the moment. I have to say that this has been one of the most fun builds I've ever played!

Here's my gear:

It's like, "oh shit, here comes the big boss one shot", but four times out of five it doesn't even hit for damage because max block!

And you can literally just leave your guy in the middle of a map and go grab a beer. Come back and see all those dead monsters at your feet!

So, I went for Soul Taker. No mana problems, no need for mana leech. And the Impresence amulet gives you free vulnerability, which helps with DPS the Soul Taker lacks compared to some high end rare weapons.

Belly of the Beast for a lot of life and survivability.

The Surrender shield is BIS for this build IMO. Everything about it is just great.

Oh and lastly, anyone playing this build with an axe, I strongly suggest annointing Slaughter on your amulet. It's a big boost to DPS due to Onslaught giving us 20% increased attack speed. And 20% increased movement speed is pretty nice as well.

I've enjoyed playing this build enormously, hopefully You have too!
Hey TommyLee68!

Thanks! That's a very kind post! I'm glad you're liking it so much! Blocking is such a fun mechanic in the game. I hope it stays forever. It's the reason I chose to maintain this guide going forward over my Cyclone Raider. Your gear is nuts! It's almost min/maxed! That's a cool feeling.

You gave good suggestions too! The anointed one is a good call for sure.

Thanks for such a wonderful post. I'm glad you're having such a good time with it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Lord_Bakaxan a écrit :
"Accidentally" hit lvl 94. Just crushing things right now. Axe is currently a 2ex, 425 PDPS, choice. POB shows very marginal upgrades beyond that unless I spend stupid sums for another 20-30k total damage. Not worth 20 ex for that in my opinion (not like I have that anyway).

Basically, I'm just playing now. Killing Conquerors, Sirus, Guardians, whatevs no problems.

Great great build.
Thanks Lord_Bakaxan!

That's very kind of you! Awesome job hitting 94! You're at such a cool part of the game where there is very little wiggle room for improvement...and as you said, it's not worth upgrading via the market.

I'm glad you're enjoying the build and crushing everything :)

If you, or anyone else, have any suggestions to the guide or the build, I'm all ears.

Thanks for taking the time to post! I'm glad you're doing well and thanks for the encouragement! Grear job!

Annnnnd

Wanted to stop by and thank you, ever since I started playing I always wanted a build basically exactly like this but could never make it work. All the guides I found before this didn't really handle how I wanted. I've now played with your builds for two seasons (Necro'd last season) and they are far and away my favorite builds I've ever had. I've played both seasons for WAAAAY longer due to it and really enjoyed myself. They work perfectly as-is for any content while also serving as a great mechanics teacher so you are ready to make some tuning changes once you level up.

Seriously. Thanks a ton. You bring life to this game for me.

That out of the way, I wanted to post my gear/build where I ended up this season just in case any of the tweaks I made help anyone with ideas. Leveled purely as the guide suggested then started tuning heavily around level 90. Am up to level 96 now. To be clear some of the tweaks I made wouldn't work without the supporting gear, so keep that in mind!

Last bit before build/item dump; This build was great the whole way. However it became *amazing* once I got the shield and axe uniques. They make it go from smooth to seamless. Would recommend if you can get your hands on them.

Skill Tree

Main notable for jewels is a corrupted jewel with immunity to corrupted blood. Great quality of life. I also do not use aspect of the crab at all. The chest was lucky and I like the life+bleed immune.

I am of course open to criticism and would love any tips or advice. I tend to make stupid mistakes and facepalm mightily. This does serve as a pretty good example of decently end-game gear for this build for anyone who likes to see that sort of thing.

Again, thanks for all the work on your guides!
"
ElementalNimbus a écrit :
Spoiler
Wanted to stop by and thank you, ever since I started playing I always wanted a build basically exactly like this but could never make it work. All the guides I found before this didn't really handle how I wanted. I've now played with your builds for two seasons (Necro'd last season) and they are far and away my favorite builds I've ever had. I've played both seasons for WAAAAY longer due to it and really enjoyed myself. They work perfectly as-is for any content while also serving as a great mechanics teacher so you are ready to make some tuning changes once you level up.

Seriously. Thanks a ton. You bring life to this game for me.

That out of the way, I wanted to post my gear/build where I ended up this season just in case any of the tweaks I made help anyone with ideas. Leveled purely as the guide suggested then started tuning heavily around level 90. Am up to level 96 now. To be clear some of the tweaks I made wouldn't work without the supporting gear, so keep that in mind!

Last bit before build/item dump; This build was great the whole way. However it became *amazing* once I got the shield and axe uniques. They make it go from smooth to seamless. Would recommend if you can get your hands on them.

Skill Tree

Main notable for jewels is a corrupted jewel with immunity to corrupted blood. Great quality of life. I also do not use aspect of the crab at all. The chest was lucky and I like the life+bleed immune.

I am of course open to criticism and would love any tips or advice. I tend to make stupid mistakes and facepalm mightily. This does serve as a pretty good example of decently end-game gear for this build for anyone who likes to see that sort of thing.

Again, thanks for all the work on your guides!
Dang ElementalNimbus!

That's such a kind and thoughtful post. Thank you for everything you said. I'm very pleased that I was able to help you take a build you always wanted to do. It's pretty cool to be a catalyst to someone's longevity in the game. Thanks for taking the time to be so thoughtful and kind. Next league, I'll unfortunately only have four guides. I've discovered (this league) that 4 is my limit.

So, in terms of gear, you're a higher character level than I have ever achieved. And honestly, no matter which guide you're using, it's up to the player to play well, understand the game well enough to not die often, and make tweaks to their build to make it their own. You've got the game down!

I really like your gear. You've done an amazing job! I agree with you on your weapon and shield for sure. It's a HUGE QoL with those two perfect fits. Your gear is awesome. Your enchants and implicits are perfect! I think though, my favourite part of your gear is your belt. That belt is a unique that many filters exclude cause it's easily vendored once found...obviously not with the Aura buff you have on it...but I love that you've made such a cheap item so perfect for the build. It's wonderfully ironic.

Great tree too! Nice modificiations! I like that you still have a +30 Int node selected. The con to Uniques hey?

Great job ElementalNimbus! And thanks again for your kindness. I really appreciate it. It makes the work totally worth it. (Sorry I didn't really critic your build...but it doesn't need it.)

Annnnnd

I must be doing something wrong.

Respecd a duelist I had laying around to this build, threw some pretty expensive gear on it, and I have absolutely no damage.

None of my counter attacks seem to be going off and it takes 3 minutes to storm a t16 boss down.

etc.

What did I miss, I know the OP is solid, have played his builds before, thanks.
"
JCOH35 a écrit :
I must be doing something wrong.

Respecd a duelist I had laying around to this build, threw some pretty expensive gear on it, and I have absolutely no damage.

None of my counter attacks seem to be going off and it takes 3 minutes to storm a t16 boss down.

etc.

What did I miss, I know the OP is solid, have played his builds before, thanks.
Hey JCOH35! You min/maxed well! Your gear is better than mine!

I can't see your character on your PC account. Are you playing on something else? I went to import your character into PoB but I found no Gladiators.

I assume you're fully ascended and all that. So the issue definately isn't your gear, it may be the OP (though I thank you for the compliment :)). This build does good damage as a whole, but it's circumstantial. So normal 20/20 gems, the passive tree, and JUST your weapon (which I created in PoB) here's the damage breakdown:

- Bladestorm's initial hit DPS: 123,000
- Bloodstorm DPS: 61,000 (x3 cause you can have 3 storms at once)
- Reckoning: 56,000 per hit
- Riposte: 62,000 per hit
- Vengeance: 110,000 per hit

That's all with Berserk active. So 123+(61x3)+56+62+110=534,000.

That's of course without the other gear you have equipped. But that damage goes down in battles where you're not getting hit often for two reasons: 1) our Counter Attacks don't go off often, 2) Violent Retaliation (ascendancy node) really stacks HUGE in massive packs. We also have to remember to hit Berserk on occasion along with understanding that Attacks have a large range of damaging hits it can roll. For example, your weapon can roll 181-331 on each hit. It could roll 181 for 5 hits in a row which would suck.

Anyway, that's not new news or anything. But that's the only thing I can really think of. Some battles, because of the situations this build thrives in, won't be great in others.

Does that help?

(Sweet chest btw)

Annnnnd

Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 21 févr. 2020 00:25:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires