[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I do have a quick question, which I don't know has been asked yet or not, but how about using The Surrender for this build? I've been trying it out and that life gain when block seems to really bump up the survivability.

"
Belial2013 a écrit :
I do have a quick question, which I don't know has been asked yet or not, but how about using The Surrender for this build? I've been trying it out and that life gain when block seems to really bump up the survivability.

Indisponible

The shield works ok just like lioneyes remorse and magna eclipsis. However for the big dps its best to craft one.
If you really like running with the surrender one thing you can do is go crit and perfect agony (using carlitos signature flask) a perfectly rolled ungils harmony gives a 35 % crit chance granting half your crit multiplier as damage over time. Maligaro's Virtuosity gives 300 crit multi which is 150% more ailment damage.
Not something many bleed builds do but its a good way to get your bleed up to another level of damage.
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
vousi_1 a écrit :
"
Belial2013 a écrit :

The shield works ok just like lioneyes remorse and magna eclipsis. However for the big dps its best to craft one.
If you really like running with the surrender one thing you can do is go crit and perfect agony (using carlitos signature flask) a perfectly rolled ungils harmony gives a 35 % crit chance granting half your crit multiplier as damage over time. Maligaro's Virtuosity gives 300 crit multi which is 150% more ailment damage.
Not something many bleed builds do but its a good way to get your bleed up to another level of damage.

Maligaro's virtuosity + ungil's harmony = no crit multi as pob says. I think it will not work. Even with perfect agony.
Dernière édition par SansMaslina6246, le 11 août 2020 08:50:18
"
SansMaslina6246 a écrit :
"
vousi_1 a écrit :
"
Belial2013 a écrit :

Indisponible

Maligaro's virtuosity + ungil's harmony = no crit multi as pob says. I think it will not work. Even with perfect agony.

People have tested it and it works, it has the same wording as perfect agony which is not no crit multi but your critical strikes do not deal extra damage.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/heiytg/ungils_harmony_and_perfect_agony_work_well/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/gzf301/updated_ungils_harmony_damaging_ailment_bonus/
Some more in depth info on it here it seems pob doesnt calculate it properly for ailments. The problem is fitting it in and getting accuracy, I could see it working with lacerate that hits fast and you could use lycosidae but sst it will be harder to get it to proc.
Dernière édition par vousi_1, le 11 août 2020 13:17:37
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
"
vousi_1 a écrit :

People have tested it and it works, it has the same wording as perfect agony which is not no crit multi but your critical strikes do not deal extra damage.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/heiytg/ungils_harmony_and_perfect_agony_work_well/
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/gzf301/updated_ungils_harmony_damaging_ailment_bonus/
Some more in depth info on it here it seems pob doesnt calculate it properly for ailments. The problem is fitting it in and getting accuracy, I could see it working with lacerate that hits fast and you could use lycosidae but sst it will be harder to get it to proc.

Okey then. Anyway i have some thoughts about this build. Will try to make it better.
Dernière édition par SansMaslina6246, le 11 août 2020 15:54:43
This is my gear from Harvest. PoB says 1.75M bleed DPS

https://pastebin.com/Z8bf9gih

This build still going to work in heist?
"
Belial2013 a écrit :
This build still going to work in heist?

Sure, everything will work fine.

Sad that the alternative qualities don't matter.

I will double check everything soon and then add the 3.12 tag to the guide :)

Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
Dernière édition par paLe1337, le 17 sept. 2020 15:40:30
SST Divide and Conquer jewel is bugged right now. Shield chains only 1 time instead of 4.
My builds:
3.8 75/75 block 7.5k HP Zombie/Skeleton build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2650898
"
zVisior a écrit :
SST Divide and Conquer jewel is bugged right now. Shield chains only 1 time instead of 4.

Wow really sad. I thought about starting SST, but then decided to try out the new Steel skills for my other guide.

Started Splitting Steel, which is also bugged :/ At least Shattering is working OK at the moment.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires