[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Yes. Chest is dead ... But lionseye was already a really good alternative. I will work on the build this evenning and try to update it for 3.9 asap.

"
Meru84 a écrit :
From patch notes seems we have lost the supported by main affix on the armor and the +% life from fossil craft
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
what do u think of the upcoming ensnaring arrow for this build ?
So for a quick update:

Tree is 99 % the same. i updated the pob as the Retaliation Node moved to the right so we get one free point which i put into Aspect of the Lynx for Endgame tree.
For progression trees i just put it into a life node a bit earlier.

Skills you can use the same setup.

Items is the biggest change, but even pretty easy to solve.

- the maim chest is gone so i would change to Lioneye's Vision as the preferred chest
- Impresence is maybe harder to get so i would change it to a good life / resist / phys rare and use a vulnerability on hit delve ring
- watchers eye will be really hard to get, but its not mandatory for the build so i will just keep it there.

the physical changes (monster armour) don't affect bleed. everything is fine for us.

i will try to add these changes also to the first post and update it in the guide latest friday afternoon, but currently pretty busy :(

We need a shield. I would not weapon swap for it.
"
what do u think of the upcoming ensnaring arrow for this build ?
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
We also have 5 awekened skills for the main link to check:
Brutality
Vicious projectile
Swift affliction
Deadly ailments
Unbound ailments
Is there any reason why you're not taking resolute technique?
Dernière édition par Xrex0, le 15 déc. 2019 17:52:40
I would really like to play your build but i play on xbox and normaly use my phone with poemate app to follow trees. Normally i have no issue but for some reason your tree only shows up to level 21 on both poemate app and pob mobile app and there is no way to change trees in the mobile apps so im assuming its showing the first set of levels which is up to 21. Plus I only have a mac so i cant get pob on there either. Is there a way you can add a max level skill tree to your set of links so poemate and pob mobile show the full tree?

Thank you!
Dernière édition par Lythics, le 16 déc. 2019 20:13:24
I'm extremely interested in this build. I'm a huge fan of making tank characters not feel like tank characters, and I have to say, this is by far the best looking SST build I've seen.

I had no clue that Advancing Fortress worked in conjunction with shield block chance! I was one of the unlucky few who got bugged in act 7 and were unable to progress until last night, so I'm behind, but I'm seriously considering just starting over and making this my "League-Long" build.

Because when you hit dozens of times per second that small crit chance equates gives you % attack speed if you've crit recently. Also, it's fairly easy to max your chance to hit these days.
Thanks alot for the positive feedback. Sounds bad, i also had some problems with the league start. I hope everything works out for you.

"
CefkaPalazzo a écrit :
I'm extremely interested in this build. I'm a huge fan of making tank characters not feel like tank characters, and I have to say, this is by far the best looking SST build I've seen.

I had no clue that Advancing Fortress worked in conjunction with shield block chance! I was one of the unlucky few who got bugged in act 7 and were unable to progress until last night, so I'm behind, but I'm seriously considering just starting over and making this my "League-Long" build.

I know nothing about this apps. But yes seems like only the first tree is shown and thats the 0-20
I switched the tree order from ascending to descending in pob. I also created a poeplanner link.
Both are updated in the starter post. Hope this helps.

"
Lythics a écrit :
I would really like to play your build but i play on xbox and normaly use my phone with poemate app to follow trees. Normally i have no issue but for some reason your tree only shows up to level 21 on both poemate app and pob mobile app and there is no way to change trees in the mobile apps so im assuming its showing the first set of levels which is up to 21. Plus I only have a mac so i cant get pob on there either. Is there a way you can add a max level skill tree to your set of links so poemate and pob mobile show the full tree?

Thank you!

It's 3 passives and it decreases my dps by a small margin as i have good accuracy and some crit.
But otherwise you can for sure take it if it makes your gearing easier or benefits your dps.

"
Xrex0 a écrit :
Is there any reason why you're not taking resolute technique?

This should add some dps if you can get your hands on them. But the new bosses got alot more tanky so we can need it.

"
Meru84 a écrit :
We also have 5 awekened skills for the main link to check:
Brutality
Vicious projectile
Swift affliction
Deadly ailments
Unbound ailments
Guides:
Loving the guide/build so far. How do you think this compares to a ranger/cold variant? Also have additional thoughts with this build tackling on 3.9 content with some of the changes?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires