[3.9] Insane Frostblade Berserker / Just melt everything down ! [Video and POB]

As requested by many of you guys, I made a POB link added in the build guide. You can check it out. Feel free to comment and share your thoughts !
Broken league starter
"
Broken league starter

Why ? I think this build will be even more fun with gem skill rework (Ancestral call, added cold and many others).
"
PhiloSocrates a écrit :
"
Broken league starter

Why ? I think this build will be even more fun with gem skill rework (Ancestral call, added cold and many others).

What I meant is that it’s OP ! Sorry for that lol.

However can you do all content with it ? Imma try to complete the atlas for the first time by the end of the season
"
What I meant is that it’s OP ! Sorry for that lol.

However can you do all content with it ? Imma try to complete the atlas for the first time by the end of the season

Oh ok then lol. The items that i use for this build are actually way more over kill. If you can get the items that i have in showcase, the endgame will just melt down. You will destroy everything ;)
The build is just insane also in 3.9. I still use it, its just great. Enjoy !
i'm trying this build this league

whats your thoughts about claws in this building?

taking off all swords nods and putting in the claw circle?
"
Notits a écrit :
i'm trying this build this league

whats your thoughts about claws in this building?

taking off all swords nods and putting in the claw circle?

Claws have short range for attacks. Foils are the best option for it. I even tried claws on raider version of this build but foils are just amazing in terms of range and damage.
Nooby here guys! Can anybody explain Blitz to me? As i understand it = - CRIT + AS what exactly does this mean for the build? Is AS better than CRIT will this complety remove your crit if you have 20 charges? In a bossfight do you need to reset the charges for something?
"
Vaso a écrit :
Nooby here guys! Can anybody explain Blitz to me? As i understand it = - CRIT + AS what exactly does this mean for the build? Is AS better than CRIT will this complety remove your crit if you have 20 charges? In a bossfight do you need to reset the charges for something?

Blitz Charges will reduce your Crit multi rate but gives you instead huge amount of attack speed. For mapping this is great. For bossing, you activate Berserk to have huge amount of dps increase in exchange for rage charges. So you get AS and Damage buff for bosses. Hope this answers your question ! Enjoy the build !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires