[3.9] Insane Frostblade Berserker / Just melt everything down ! [Video and POB]

Hello everyone ! I share with you my Frostblade Berserker. This character is just so much fun that i wanted to share with you guys. Enjoy !

Let me showcase the items that i use with skill gems :

Spoiler
I want to precise that you should have at least 400+ PdPS foils and a nice Mana Cost + Base Crit (or Maim) Chest. The rest of the items are just Resistances, Attack Speed, Elemental Damage etc. I should say that none of these items are mandatory to reach the end game content but these items are really strong (even though they may be expensive) to kill for example Guardians in 1-2 seconds (all the buffs on). Note : For Bosses, you change Ancestral Call for Ruthless !

Flasks :
Here are the flasks that i use :

Spoiler

Jewels :

Spoiler
2 Fight for Survival Jewels (mandatory) and 2 jewels of your choice (melee damage, crit multi, attack speed etc.)

Bandits :

Spoiler
Help Alira

Passive Tree :

Videos :

Spoiler
Lair of the Hydra fight T16 : https://youtu.be/6FWAGLqEBgo

POB :

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/3rgKTURU

Dernière édition par PhiloSocrates, le 18 déc. 2019 20:46:23
Dernier bump le 7 févr. 2020 10:52:20
I'd appreciate if you guys share with me your experiences and comments about this build ! Thank you in advance ! Enjoy the game.
Thanks, interested.
If you can provide some leveling tree budget gear options, would really appreciate it.
I'd like to add "leveling guide" also in the build guide but i dont really have time to make it. For leveling, you use any "Physical 1H weapon" until you can equip your Jewelled Foils. Its beginner friendly build !
path of building code???
I didnt make POB, i put everything you need in this build guide instead. I can definitely make a POB also if more people request.
I didnt make POB, i put everything you need in this build guide instead. I can definitely make a POB also if more people request.
thanks for the post
but i tink its more or less an itemshowcase not a build guid !
if you set profile to public its like the same

gl with new build guids in feature !
plop
Thanks for your comment. I think that its fairly enough to have in any build guide item - flask - jewel - bandit showcase and skill tree presentation. For example, anybody can build their own builds by applying the same principles presented in my post. I dont think that leveling guide (presentation of skills, items when on low level etc.) is usefull at this point. Because every person has his own way of leveling (choice of items, skills and even mtxs). So this is my build guide conception : clean and clear, straight to the point. Thanks again for comments ! Enjoy !
Definitely provide a PoB so we can see the DPS :)
All that and a bag of chips!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires