[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Guide is now fully updated! There is a lot of content, so let me know if anything is missing/out of date and I will fix asap.
For those interested: the right elegant hubris gem can legitimately double our damage. You have to sacrifice some defenses to do so (drop divine flesh), but this can be countered with stacking more life. Stay tuned for an elegant hubris PoB this coming week with the best jewel I've been able to find.
Elegant hubris pob below: I've also swapped to Aul's+Craiceann's for the bleed immunity. I have dropped Divine Flesh and a bunch of chaos res, but added on extra life (went from 4k to 5k) as a counter. This version is roughly 1m more boss dps than the divine flesh variant, and you almost definitely have even greater opportunities to improve damage with better Hubris gems.

https://pastebin.com/yMtCrPvw
hello. Please tell me what is your maximum resistance to chaos. you don't use "the golden rule"? or do you get all the resistance from things? ty
► Cyclone-summoner [3.20]
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265863
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265866
"
OkeyKeks a écrit :
hello. Please tell me what is your maximum resistance to chaos. you don't use "the golden rule"? or do you get all the resistance from things? ty
Hey! I'm currently sitting at 87% max chaos res, and I'm getting all of that from the tree, gear, or cluster jewels. I'm also running Incandescent Heart for 75% ele damage taken as chaos, which puts my effective max ele resist at 84%.

Not currently using the golden rule, but it's an interesting thought! I might check in to that and see if it could save us some points. Any thoughts on easy ways to apply lots of poison stacks?
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 11 avr. 2022 03:25:53
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
OkeyKeks a écrit :
Hey! I'm currently sitting at 87% max chaos res, and I'm getting all of that from the tree, gear, or cluster jewels. I'm also running Incandescent Heart for 75% ele damage taken as chaos, which puts my effective max ele resist at 84%.

Not currently using the golden rule, but it's an interesting thought! I might check in to that and see if it could save us some points. Any thoughts on easy ways to apply lots of poison stacks?

I actually confused your build with another one that uses herald of agony. there you need "the golden rule".

do you really have 75 elemental resistance and 87 chaos resistance? how much does survival increase due to "glorious vanity"? ty
► Cyclone-summoner [3.20]
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265863
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3265866
Dernière édition par OkeyKeks, le 11 avr. 2022 04:48:41
"
OkeyKeks a écrit :
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
OkeyKeks a écrit :

I actually confused your build with another one that uses herald of agony. there you need "the golden rule".

do you really have 75 elemental resistance and 87 chaos resistance? how much does survival increase due to "glorious vanity"? ty
I really do! It's a significant survivability increase vs simply capping ele resistances; I'm running 4k health now and it feels rock solid. I'm also taking 75% ele as chaos so that helps.
Hey hoh, I am a traveler, I come from afar in search of the one build to fit my needs. I stumbled uppon yours and it looks very interesting, but becaues I am an idiot I am wondering which points I should save for last (since I won't be able to get to level 95 in 2 days like these gauntlet racers). Is it the clusters or something else?
"
Chridian a écrit :
Hey hoh, I am a traveler, I come from afar in search of the one build to fit my needs. I stumbled uppon yours and it looks very interesting, but becaues I am an idiot I am wondering which points I should save for last (since I won't be able to get to level 95 in 2 days like these gauntlet racers). Is it the clusters or something else?
Good question! I never re-made my leveling tree after the changes this tier. Here are my talent priorities, sorted by essential, core defense, and optional defense/offense. Let me know if you have any questions. Edit: cluster jewel note should say 9, not 6.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 13 avr. 2022 01:45:43
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Chridian a écrit :
Good question! I never re-made my leveling tree after the changes this tier. Here are my talent priorities, sorted by essential, core defense, and optional defense/offense. Let me know if you have any questions. Edit: cluster jewel note should say 9, not 6.

This screenshot doesn't match the PoBs I've seen. The PoBs have the pathing going from the Duelist origin, through the left edge of the Scion wheel, then making a northeast turn directly toward Necromantic Aegis. Perhaps I'm not copying the right PoBs?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires