[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
CrowPimp a écrit :
Very curious about this build! I want to try it but I'm not sure how viable it will be with cluster jewels being harder to get in 3.11
I guess we'll see how the meta goes and how expensive everything will be after a week or so.
Speaking of which, how hard/costly was it to get all the required items in Delirium?

Thanks for the interest! I also am quite curious to see the price of cluster jewels. I plan to run this as my league starter in 3.11, and will simply hang on to the Dom Blow tree until I have the required items to make the swap.

The good news is, the dominating blow build is also completely viable well in to mapping with minimal investment, so we should have plenty of time to assemble the items we need to make the transition.

As to the cost, as with any build cost varies wildly according to optimization. I can say that I spent around 1 ex to get my basic spec up and running. That got me in to yellow/early red mapping. After that I spent about 10 ex over the course of the season, mostly on the niche items like a good Watcher's Eye, Elder helmet, the 4/5 slot cluster jewels, and a good Circle of Guilt. I also bought a fair amount of extra gear though, as I was constantly experimenting with build variations (I began 3.10 running a SRS-MI build before transitioning over to HoP-MI as my main damage dealer).

Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 17 juin 2020 18:51:48
Very early days for 3.11, but here is my first pass at a revised tree. Damage looks very similar to 3.10 overall. I will be out of town this weekend but will start the leveling and tweaking after that, so stay tuned!

https://pastebin.com/vdx4qek9
Hello, I am currently playing your build and I am confused as to how to get the circle of nostalgia and guilt with high reduced mana reservation rolls. All of the rings I can find are capped at 20% reduced mana reservation.
I'm intrigued by this build and i'll give it a go, but will definitely be substituting Lioneye's Vision for The Coming Calamity, I don't see any other easy way around the huge nerf to reduced reservation on the rings.

Although this dumps a bunch of armour and a free 7th link, it does still give +2 levels on HoA (Equivalent to around 75% of the damage level 15 pierce gives, obviously without the actual utility of piercing but yeah). It also frees up both ring slots for something else, be it res & life, or some other combo of uniques (Flesh & Stone / Determination in an essence worm is a possibility to get around some of the problem of 90% reservation from two heralds via the coming calamity)

Other than that, the build still looks extremely fun to play, and despite the challenges that the nerfs has thrown into the mixing pot, the get around isn't too awful.

Will give a little update once I have the build online with some changes and let you know how i'm getting on.

(It's also worth noting that crafting gloves with essence of insanity is a possibility if a ring can be used to fix any life or res that's lacking. Harvest crafting also gives the possibility of deterministically improving items with very specific affixes such as those from essence and the temple so it's something to keep in mind.)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
Dernière édition par Zionyaru, le 23 juin 2020 13:01:47
This is the result of me fenangling the build today, life pool is a bit low so far, but that should sort itself out once I level up this character a bit more (All trade and no maps leads to acute underlevelling). Despite that, the damage is outrageous. Not sure if the OP wants to go in the direction I did, but here is the gear if anyone is interested.

"
Zionyaru a écrit :
This is the result of me fenangling the build today, life pool is a bit low so far, but that should sort itself out once I level up this character a bit more (All trade and no maps leads to acute underlevelling). Despite that, the damage is outrageous. Not sure if the OP wants to go in the direction I did, but here is the gear if anyone is interested.

Thanks for sharing your progress! You are also completely right in your direction; I have been tied up the last week and am only now starting to level. The Coming Calamity has always been a contender for go-to use, and with the mana reservation nerfs it brings it to BiS. Updated PoB here!

https://pastebin.com/XMVYzidg

I also agree with Essence Worm; I've played around with it in the past and it is very complimentary with Coming Calamity. The endgame build will probably also include the Determination version of Aul's Uprising, so we can socket a free Pride/Flesh and Stone/Whatever in Essence Worm.

One thing to note is I dropped the Concentrated Effect pseudo-7 for a life roll. We really should be 6k+ for endgame content, and with no life on chest it makes it way easier to achieve with life on helmet. Concentrated effect is definitely more damage though, if you feel comfortable with a lower health pool.

Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 23 juin 2020 21:10:18
"
G8trfn15 a écrit :
Hello, I am currently playing your build and I am confused as to how to get the circle of nostalgia and guilt with high reduced mana reservation rolls. All of the rings I can find are capped at 20% reduced mana reservation.

I missed that the ring mana reservation had been changed; thanks for the heads up! My post above has a revised PoB with Coming Calamity to account for this; we don't need any reservation with this build variant.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 23 juin 2020 21:13:00
Only thing I would note is that off colouring the coming calamity is pretty difficult as it's pure int.

I opted to take the 4 off colours when I got them and swapped out LMP for feeding frenzy. Seems to do okay for clear, especially with the agony crawler being aggressive, and the feeding frenzy buff also increasing herald of purity explosion damage feels good too.
"
Zionyaru a écrit :
Only thing I would note is that off colouring the coming calamity is pretty difficult as it's pure int.

I opted to take the 4 off colours when I got them and swapped out LMP for feeding frenzy. Seems to do okay for clear, especially with the agony crawler being aggressive, and the feeding frenzy buff also increasing herald of purity explosion damage feels good too.

I'm currently planning on socketing HoP into Coming Calamity, as 7-linking w/helm will leave me with a pretty low health total. It's around a 10-15% damage loss vs HoP in 7-link helmet and HoA in Coming Calamity, which for now looks to be a worthwhile exchange. Really though, it all will depend on how the build feels at level this season, and if the extra life is needed. We shall see!

Also, HoP supports are straight blue, so that helps :D
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 24 juin 2020 02:12:47
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
Zionyaru a écrit :

I'm currently planning on socketing HoP into Coming Calamity, as 7-linking w/helm will leave me with a pretty low health total. It's around a 10-15% damage loss vs HoP in 7-link helmet and HoA in Coming Calamity, which for now looks to be a worthwhile exchange. Really though, it all will depend on how the build feels at level this season, and if the extra life is needed. We shall see!

Also, HoP supports are straight blue, so that helps :D

For all the thinking I did, I didn't even consider swapping the two around lol.

I'll let you know how tanky it feels when i'm pushing into red maps, should be there by the end of tomorrow!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires