[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

Thank you Peterrabbit for this very cool build.
I follow this build this Delirium league and I am enjoying it.
A bit slow to start up to 45-50 but after that, it's super tanky and smooth sailing.

I use HOA/skel with determination and try to build up more defense from the tree because HOP synthe ring cost so so much!!!
Hopefully I can run both herald aura one day.

Not using spectre atm but just curious on where do you get those Kitava's Heralds spectres?

Thanks for the interest! I agree it starts out slow, mostly because of us not really taking any notables as we race up to Spiritual Aid.

I have actually stopped using the dual herald setup so far this league in favor of keeping Determination, and am very happy so far. I might drop determination at some point if I get enough armor on gear, but it's doubtful. I'll post a league progress update soon, but here is my current gear; I'd call this on the nicer end of "budget" so far, but the essentials are all there.

Ignore the claw gems; I have yet to decide what to put there so am just leveling some random gems.

You are right the synth rings are super expensive, which is why I'm running one without increased Sentinal damage so far.

Final note: you asked about the Kitava's Heralds, and the easiest for me is act 5 Cathedral Rooftop. Pop in, spam a few Desecrates, and you'll find them.
Yikes! You definitely could have done hybrid dmg with minion scaling the dmg. Even with a Cyclone CWC SRS with dual supports to scale the damage. Also a Warlords claw with mini head hunter mod would make this build strong. I would also drop that terrible lens shield. You could just scale leech with your defensiveness. The Chest is neat. I don't think it's that great, but maybe it is a thematic thing for you. Also maybe use Master of Metal and stack impales for flat added to your minions. I will probably be league starting next league with a champion hybrid summoner as it has insane potential.
"
Straziare a écrit :
Yikes! You definitely could have done hybrid dmg with minion scaling the dmg. Even with a Cyclone CWC SRS with dual supports to scale the damage. Also a Warlords claw with mini head hunter mod would make this build strong. I would also drop that terrible lens shield. You could just scale leech with your defensiveness. The Chest is neat. I don't think it's that great, but maybe it is a thematic thing for you. Also maybe use Master of Metal and stack impales for flat added to your minions. I will probably be league starting next league with a champion hybrid summoner as it has insane potential.

...ty? Looks like you want to play a different build! There are key supports for buffing MI damage (which is the entire point of this build) which are very poor supports for attack damage. Elemental Equilibrium, another key mechanic in this build, would be useless and un-scalable on the player end of the hybrid damage build. You COULD create a hybrid impale champion summoner, but it is not this build.

As for the shield, because we don't invest in leech or scale cyclone damage in any way, the shield solves 2 main problems in this build by providing amazing regen (even without hitting anything!) and making our HoP minions pop on time, which is an easy 1M shaper dps just from that minion.
Dernière édition par Peterrabbit_01, le 27 mars 2020 17:09:48
League update posted! I have a couple incremental improvements posted, as well as what I consider a pretty substantial improvement due to the new cluster jewel system and the talent Pure Agony. Pastebin/gear links also shown for reference.
I'm definitely scoping this build and thinking of starting it, but I have a few questions.

Looking at the dex seems like we can use Second Wind + Dash for a more zoom zoom approach or would that be too fast for the minions?

The purpose of the Spectres? Do we use them as meat shields, as dps or just to proc feeding frenzy+cull? If it's the latter shouldnt we use something like Stoneskin Flayer that currenly on your build have 200k hp and will most likely never die?

Or one of the new spectres with huge hp pools. something like Baranite Thaumaturge? In fact any of the new spectres from Conquers have incredible amount of hp (400% - 500%).

Overall this looks very promising and probably fun to play. Any idea if the damage would be sufficient enough to do 20/20 Simulacrum or 5/5 Delirium map as the hp pools of the mobs there are quite substantial?

Thanks
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, so thank you for sparing me the brainpower :D

also i've done it!

And it only cost me about 5800 chromes.... xD but hey what is currency?

Guess i'll be putting SRS into the helmet..

Edit: just got this helmet enchant from merciless lab:
- kinda excited to see it in action.
Dernière édition par SumoFlorist, le 30 mars 2020 14:50:52
"
xecutable1 a écrit :
I'm definitely scoping this build and thinking of starting it, but I have a few questions.

Looking at the dex seems like we can use Second Wind + Dash for a more zoom zoom approach or would that be too fast for the minions?

The purpose of the Spectres? Do we use them as meat shields, as dps or just to proc feeding frenzy+cull? If it's the latter shouldnt we use something like Stoneskin Flayer that currenly on your build have 200k hp and will most likely never die?

Or one of the new spectres with huge hp pools. something like Baranite Thaumaturge? In fact any of the new spectres from Conquers have incredible amount of hp (400% - 500%).

Overall this looks very promising and probably fun to play. Any idea if the damage would be sufficient enough to do 20/20 Simulacrum or 5/5 Delirium map as the hp pools of the mobs there are quite substantial?

Thanks

Thanks for the interest and good questions! I'll go through them one by one.
1. Second Wind+Dash: In general we want to spend as much time channeling as possible, and as you inferred we also don't want to get ahead of our minions, as their explosions are our main heal. That being said, use what you want! I'm not sure where the extra socket would come from but if you can find a spot go for it :D .

2. Spectres: I have just been using them as culling/FF bots. There's really not enough links to get them doing substantial dps, and the dps spectres we would like to run for damage tend to die too much because they have no resists. Honestly: I would love advice on the new spectres! I just used Kitava's Heralds last season and they never died, so if it ain't broke and all that. I'll take a look into the Baranite Thaumaturge tonight when I have time, thanks!

3. Damage: In good gear running Determination: PoB is calculating 1.74M Shaper DPS (+50 ele resist baseline). Normal mob dps is substantially higher of course. If you drop Determination in favor of Aspect of the Spider, you get up to 1.96M Shaper dps. Honestly I'll have to let you weigh in on if that is sufficient for simulacrum and delirium maps as I am not there yet this league.

Let me know if you have any questions! I also need to update my PoB in the 3.10 update: I swapped Combustion and Elemental Focus. Combustion should be linked with HoP and Ele Focus with SRS.
"
SumoFlorist a écrit :
I've been thinking about doing this for a long time, so thank you for sparing me the brainpower :D

also i've done it!

Haha holy crap that's a great base/enchant combo...wtb! Since it sounds like you have cash to burn, I recommend lvl 5 awakened cast while channeling as it brings the proc interval down to .3 sec which is a 16% increase over the baseline lvl 20 version.

Also that Craicean's is pretty sweet; I was thinking i'd try to find one with 4b/2R or something and do the Vorici white gem corrupt to hopefully overwrite at least 1 non-blue; but that will be an experiment for when I am wealthier. Have you found a good HoP ring yet?
"
Peterrabbit_01 a écrit :
"
SumoFlorist a écrit :

also i've done it!

Haha holy crap that's a great base/enchant combo...wtb! Since it sounds like you have cash to burn, I recommend lvl 5 awakened cast while channeling as it brings the proc interval down to .3 sec which is a 16% increase over the baseline lvl 20 version.

Also that Craicean's is pretty sweet; I was thinking i'd try to find one with 4b/2R or something and do the Vorici white gem corrupt to hopefully overwrite at least 1 non-blue; but that will be an experiment for when I am wealthier. Have you found a good HoP ring yet?

Sadly no great Ring yet =(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires